Obama leads 253 - 170 When does Romney Panic?

With Obama leading by 7 points or more in enough state to garner 253 eledctorial vote and Romney leading by 7 points or more in enough to get 170, when does Romney hit the panic button and what will Rpmney's panic button look like?

Obama's lead is widening - probably due in most part to the improving economy, so does Romney stick with the "the economy is not improving according to MY numbers" tact or does he try something different.

If the election were held today, then the numbers indicate that Romney wouldn't do much better than McCain did.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Then you and the other Obamabots can just sit home with your bong and know that your Messiah® will prevail.

No need for you to go deliver that trunk full of Al Franken endorsed Obama votes.

I see - anyone who can read the poll averages is an "Obamabot."
And hurling personal insults is your idea of a persuasive argument?

I guess if that's all you have ........

With Obama leading by 7 points or more in enough state to garner 253 eledctorial vote and Romney leading by 7 points or more in enough to get 170, when does Romney hit the panic button and what will Rpmney's panic button look like?

Obama's lead is widening - probably due in most part to the improving economy, so does Romney stick with the "the economy is not improving according to MY numbers" tact or does he try something different.

If the election were held today, then the numbers indicate that Romney wouldn't do much better than McCain did.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Then you and the other Obamabots can just sit home with your bong and know that your Messiah® will prevail.

No need for you to go deliver that trunk full of Al Franken endorsed Obama votes.

depends on the polls there are just a couple that I pay attention too. Those that polls likely voters and the one done election day.

Yes I believe you are an obamabot.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5245959-post44.html

ROFL

You ARE an Obamabot. You're here, 6 months before the election declaring your victory.

You're a joke. The GOP had a divisive primary season, one of the dangers of not being a lockstep party like the one you promote. So your Messiah® benefited from the Republicans tearing each other down and has some standing in the polls. But the primary is over and already Obama is declining fast.

It's going to be a long time until November for you, and no doubt you'll have plenty of excuses for why Obama declines.

I think you should run with your certainty that you'll prevail and not waste your time campaigning.

You've got an assured win, it's safe for you to just sit this one out!

ROFL

You ARE an Obamabot. You're here, 6 months before the election declaring your victory.

You're a joke. The GOP had a divisive primary season, one of the dangers of not being a lockstep party like the one you promote. So your Messiah® benefited from the Republicans tearing each other down and has some standing in the polls. But the primary is over and already Obama is declining fast.

It's going to be a long time until November for you, and no doubt you'll have plenty of excuses for why Obama declines.

I think you should run with your certainty that you'll prevail and not waste your time campaigning.

You obviously know nothing about me. Your post makes that very clear. But fopr some reaswon you feel the need to invent a personae for me. ( I can figure out why) If you've actually read my posts you realize I'm not the one predicting victory for ANYONE. You are the one doing that.
Have a nice day.

ROFL

You obviously know nothing about me. Your post makes that very clear. But fopr some reaswon you feel the need to invent a personae for me. ( I can figure out why) If you've actually read my posts you realize I'm not the one predicting victory for ANYONE. You are the one doing that.
Have a nice day.
No one knows you but we know your posting style many obamabot that have come before you have said the same shit you have said.

depends on the polls there are just a couple that I pay attention too. Those that polls likely voters and the one done election day.

I see - anyone who doesn't endorse Romney is an Obamabot to you. fine.

The problem with likely voter polls is HOW they determine who is "likely" One very notable one has repeatedly shown a signicant bias and done a partiicularly poor job pf predicting real outcomes. I'm guessing that's the one you like. Some folks just don't want their delusions challenged. It makes it impossible for them to learn or grown as human beings.

I see - anyone who doesn't endorse Romney is an Obamabot to you. fine.

The problem with likely voter polls is HOW they determine who is "likely" One very notable one has repeated shown a signicant bias - I'm guessing that's the one you like. Some folks just don't want their delusions challenged. It makes it impossible for them to learn or grown as human beings.

Who's endorsing Romney? I sure in hell ain't If you can support one you can support the other both are mirror images of each other.

Would you poll someone who is likely to vote or poll someone who is not?

I would rather have Obama, than Romney.

I saw a video of him speaking at the founder of Papa John's home, prime example why I would never vote for the guy. I am sorry if not everyone wants to be a millionaire, and just want to do what makes them happy. He has no understanding what it is like for real Americans.
Well of course you would...You're a democratic....DUUUH! :lol:

It has nothing to do with that, and I am a liberal not a democrat. ;)

It has to do with the fact I am fine with not being a millionaire, and fine with just being happy. To Romney that is a bad thing..And it doesn't mean I don't think others should strive to be wealthy. Romney looks down on people like me, why would I vote for him?

Its a matter of the shitty version of what you want vs the shitty version of what you dont want.

Romney vs Obama - Obama gets my vote...but Id choose someone stronger if they were running. Obama has been far too weak for me to get all gung ho about.

Its a matter of the shitty version of what you want vs the shitty version of what you dont want.

Romney vs Obama - Obama gets my vote...but Id choose someone stronger if they were running. Obama has been far too weak for me to get all gung ho about.

If only Castro, Ortega, or Chavez were available, huh?

Forum List

Back