Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

The 'Conservatives' are a bit jeolous of the reception the President got from the latino community compared to the reception that Governor Romney recieved.

Why didn't they just give the diners plastic utensils? Common sense doesn't seem to be a trait of the obamallama people.

From what I gather, it depends on the type of event. To get into an event to see the President, you are going to be scanned for weapons. If they then pass out knives and forks, that could be a problem if the President is going to pressing the flesh with the crowd later. And that appears to be the case at this event. The President shook hands with them at a ropeline.

The Secret Service would look pretty stupid if someone stabbed the President in the neck with a fork.

Can you imagine the Congressional hearings and fifty eight thousand topics on here about it? Can you imagine the conspiracy theories which would go on for years and years and years?

Last edited:
A Secret Service spokesman confirmed that the agency made the request, but said such requirements are common at large events where the president speaks at about the same time people are dining.

Gee, the great gasbag doesn't tell the whole truth again.

It's called mocking liberals and yes it is fun!

In the first place, Latinos weren't allowed knives b/c Obama wanted to treat them like potential criminals.

Do you have any evidence whatsover Obama treated Latinos different than a white crowd?

Any shred at all? Anything? Or are you just speaking from your ass again?

Look, yet another piece of shit thread.

From your own link:

A Secret Service spokesman confirmed that the agency made the request, but said such requirements are common at large events where the president speaks at about the same time people are dining.

“The Secret Service coordinates this process with staff and host committee to ensure tables are cleared of material that may be deemed hazardous prior to the arrival of the president,” Special Agent Max Milien told POLITICO. "Any implication that this was unique for this event is completely inaccurate."

In other words, the announcement at the Latino officials’ event may have been unusual, but the removal of the silverware usually takes place without anyone realizing it’s a security measure.

But what do you care?

Lies, lies and more lies... That's all your type is good for.

In the first place, Latinos weren't allowed knives b/c Obama wanted to treat them like potential criminals.

Do you have any evidence whatsover Obama treated Latinos different than a white crowd?

Any shred at all? Anything? Or are you just speaking from your ass again?

come on man, you're not taking this thread seriously?

I just think it's funny he actually did that and it happened to be latinos.

Liberals would actually cry racism about it, trust me Sheila Jackson Lee would knock over anyone to get to a mic, to pronounce republicans racists, which is why mocking them is so fun.

As I was saying yesterday, keep this shit up. Pretty soon no-one will believe a word you idiots have to say.

Liberals would actually cry racism about it, trust me Sheila Jackson Lee would knock over anyone to get to a mic, to pronounce republicans racists, which is why mocking them is so fun.

Indeed, it's always fun to turn the PC back around on the PC police.

Indeed, it's always fun to turn the PC back around on the PC police.

AMEN brother, and liberals have ZERO sense of humor, unless Bill Mahr says it.

As I was saying yesterday, keep this shit up. Pretty soon no-one will believe a word you idiots have to say.

Here he comes to save the day LWC LWC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man lightenup. I'm not for drugs, but in your case you might NEED a joint

Forum List

Back