Obama knew it was Traitor for Terrorists

Lumpy

You may as well give up on Liminal coming back and answering you. He hasn't been back here since I hemmed him up on why he thought Fox News wasn't a source......:badgrin:
Well, he's hardly the first, "run away" .. Democrat ... :beer:

th (20).jpg

Democrats are funny, they can't prove when Fox News is wrong and they can't prove when their news sources are right...

..and they're happy with it ...:uhh:

How could he not have? Well, unless he's an idiot...

"Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl walked away from his base in Afghanistan June 30, 2009, and by December of that same year, the president's principal military adviser, then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Mike Mullen, knew those details, according to three of Bergdahl's platoon mates who spoke to Fox News."

"The men's account is significant because Mullen reported directly to President Obama and then Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and the reported admission comes a full four and a half years before National Security Adviser Susan Rice said Bergdahl served honorably and his parents were called to the White House for a Rose Garden ceremony after he had been swapped for five Taliban commanders."

Bergdahl s platoon mates Head of Joint Chiefs knew he walked off base in 2009 Fox News
If it comes from FOX News it doesn't count.

For you it only counts if it comes from Pravda Russian News.

We get it.

Nice try, Joe.....

Maybe the Republicans wanted Bergdahl back where they could see him tried for desertion.......

But whatever the reason, they sure didn't tell Obozo to use Bergdahl as an excuse to send the terrorists five high ranking reinforcements, did they? Obozo did that all on his own, and looked like an idiot when he called a deserter a HERO....

Uh, no, guy. The Republicans wanted Bergdahl back because they hadn't bothered to do their research. The circumstances of Bergdahl's capture had been laid out in an article in Rolling Stone in 2012. Republicans didn't care. This was some poor guy Obama had failed to rescue.

Now, as for the trading "Terrorists", here's the things you retards don't get. These guys had committed NO CRIMES against Americans. This is what you guys don't want to get about Gitmo. Either you hold guys as criminal suspects, in which case you have to charge them with something and they get lawyers and a day in court, or you treat them as prisoners of war, in which case, they don't have to tell you anything and you have to release them when hostilities end. In any event, we had no real cause to hold them as long as we did.

Joe

You just shot yourself in the foot, didn't you? Last time I checked, hostilities haven't ended.

Want to demonstrate your military prowess with any other self-inflicted wounds?

Joe

You just shot yourself in the foot, didn't you? Last time I checked, hostilities haven't ended.

Want to demonstrate your military prowess with any other self-inflicted wounds?

We've declared an end to combat operations, and the Afghan Government is in talks with the Taliban. They were the ones who signed off on this release deal. Yes, dumbass, hostilities are over in Afghanistan as far as the US is concerned.

Again, can only conclude you are what happens when a retard listens to hate Radio all day.

How could he not have? Well, unless he's an idiot...

"Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl walked away from his base in Afghanistan June 30, 2009, and by December of that same year, the president's principal military adviser, then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Mike Mullen, knew those details, according to three of Bergdahl's platoon mates who spoke to Fox News."

"The men's account is significant because Mullen reported directly to President Obama and then Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and the reported admission comes a full four and a half years before National Security Adviser Susan Rice said Bergdahl served honorably and his parents were called to the White House for a Rose Garden ceremony after he had been swapped for five Taliban commanders."

Bergdahl s platoon mates Head of Joint Chiefs knew he walked off base in 2009 Fox News
If it comes from FOX News it doesn't count.

For you it only counts if it comes from Pravda Russian News.

We get it.
No, you don't get anything, you don't have the brains for it.

Joe

Maybe you need to tell Obama and our troops that you surrendered. Our troops are still taking casualties, and Obama is still keeping them there.

Liminal

I'll tell you what... I don't believe in beating up on the mentally handicapped without giving them a chance to defend themselves, so I'll give you that opportunity.

Post definite proof (with links) from credible sources proving that Fox News fabricates news. You can even list specific instances.

Just remember that you have to prove your case.
I can provide links all day long demonstrating that people who watch FOX News are less well informed than people who never watch any TV news at all.
Fox News Viewers Uninformed NPR Listeners Not Poll Suggests - Forbes

Liminal

What about Bergdahl's daddy's Allah Akbars in the Rose Garden?

Besides, you always scream "You post links to support your position, so it doesn't count!", while posting garbage that is either totally unsupported or from a site that carries advertisements for tinfoil hats....:badgrin:
What kind of dogshit would leave an American soldier behind as an enemy captive? What kind of pig fuckers think Bergdahl shouldn't have the right to defend himself at courts martial? What kind of assholes think that way?

Liminal

Hey, I've been looking for you!

Got those links I asked for yet?
What about it pig fucker? Are you going to answer my questions? Of course you won't. How could a pathetic little thing like you even begin to relate to a soldier's experience.

Liminal

Your proof Fox lies is a poll of 600 college students ?

RFLMAO !!! Are you too STUPID to understand the meaning of FACTS?

Now post your proof (from credible sources, because I will check), WITH LINKS.

Joe

If you say hostilities are over, why don't you run over and tell our troops that. They might be relieved that they can quit dying.

Forum List

Back