Obama knew it was Traitor for Terrorists

Liminal

I don't have a problem with us getting Bergdahl back. That's the only way the Army could court-martial him.

What I DO object to is Obozo releasing five high ranking Taliban where they can help kill more of our troops.

Ever notice how so many FOX News stories lead off with " People are saying....." or "Sources tell us......" or " We've heard people say...."
Every time they do that you know they are the only one's saying it.

Liminal

I don't have a problem with us getting Bergdahl back. That's the only way the Army could court-martial him.

What I DO object to is Obozo releasing five high ranking Taliban where they can help kill more of our troops.
How much is an American soldier worth? What's the right price? What would you and the other rug merchants have held out for?

Obama knew, but didn't care.

The terrorists needed reinforcements, and the Bergdahl case gave him an excuse to send them some.

I think we should leave all deserters to themselves. Let them live the lives of their choices. Why risk the lives of others to find them and bring them home for punishment, unless of course you are Hussein Obama Jr., and you are looking for PC ways to release some very dangerous people who hate America, back into their society of other people who hate America and want to work to destroy her. Then give a Rose Garden ceremony to parents of deserters especially if they speak Arabic. :eusa_think:

The court of public opinion is apparently enough to convict an American soldier while he's an enemy captive. Because you have all the facts at your disposal.

Liminal

I checked your link, and it stated that the "study" was the result of a "poll". Since the study also made a distinction of people getting more info from Sunday Morning News Shows than Opinion Pieces, it obviously shows that the study measures if people heard of certain events, NOT whether or not Fox LIED. That could simply be an indication of which program someone watches.

So, for the last time, show me instances where Fox lied.

Liminal

How much is an American soldier worth? What's the right price? What would you and the other rug merchants have held out for?

Probably not a deal that could get other soldiers killed.

Liminal

Probably not a deal that could get other soldiers killed.
Feel free to elaborate, tell me all about this deal you would have made....based on your extensive diplomatic and intelligence expertise.

Ever notice how so many FOX News stories lead off with " People are saying....." or "Sources tell us......" or " We've heard people say...."

Gee, are you really that stupid? If you can understand plain English, they are telling you what you need to know about the sources.

If they say people are saying, it means it's an opinion.

Liminal

I checked your link, and it stated that the "study" was the result of a "poll". Since the study also made a distinction of people getting more info from Sunday Morning News Shows than Opinion Pieces, it obviously shows that the study measures if people heard of certain events, NOT whether or not Fox LIED. That could simply be an indication of which program someone watches.

So, for the last time, show me instances where Fox lied.
FOX News lies constantly, they can't get through the day without countless distortions, exaggerations, innuendos, unsubstantiated opinions posing as facts, FOX News never stops lying.

Gee, are you really that stupid? If you can understand plain English, they are telling you what you need to know about the sources.

If they say people are saying, it means it's an opinion.
Funny how these "opinions" become conflated with "facts" during the course of any FOX News story.

How could he not have? Well, unless he's an idiot...

"Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl walked away from his base in Afghanistan June 30, 2009, and by December of that same year, the president's principal military adviser, then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Mike Mullen, knew those details, according to three of Bergdahl's platoon mates who spoke to Fox News."

"The men's account is significant because Mullen reported directly to President Obama and then Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and the reported admission comes a full four and a half years before National Security Adviser Susan Rice said Bergdahl served honorably and his parents were called to the White House for a Rose Garden ceremony after he had been swapped for five Taliban commanders."

Bergdahl s platoon mates Head of Joint Chiefs knew he walked off base in 2009 Fox News
You got this from Fox News Lumpy 1 Quelle Surprise!!! :doubt:

FYI- its the CINC's job to get all members back THEN deal w/ any misconduct shit stain but you knew that right? You serve? When & where?

Liminal

You saying so doesn't make it so. You have to prove what you claim.
Just as a hypothetical, how would you go about proving the consistent veracity of FOX News stories?
I actually get my news from a variety of sources, and Fox tends to be pretty accurate.

You just need to understand the difference between an op-ed piece and a factual news story, and understand the concept of perspective .

On the first part:. While a good op-ed is based on fact, it's an opinion. Op-eds are typically not used as a source. If you watch Fox News, you need to know the difference, because some programs tend toward being an op-ed. That's why I don't use Bill O'Reily as a source. What he says is factual, but a lot of his program is based on opinion.

Now to address perspective: Let's say John says something stupid, so Bill shoots him. One person's perspective may be John said something really freaking stupid, so Bill shot him. Another person's perspective may be John just said something stupid, so Bill shot him!!!!! Both versions are factual.
, and actually say the same thing, but the perspective is different. You have to look on news sources the same way. That's why I can use Fox News or MSNBC as a source, as long as they both cover the same topic. The perspective may be different, but the facts tend to be the same.

Now as far as proving the veracity goes, see if the network has been caught reporting stories that either intentionally weren't true, or if they failed to correct mistakes. For example, Brian Williams' story about being shot down pretty much ruined his credibility. THAT is the kind of link I'm looking for if you want to refute Fox News as a source.

But a difference in perspective is just something you have to live with as long as the facts are accurate. Understand that.

If it comes from FOX News it doesn't count.

So, tell us why we should accept your alternate universe.....
Perhaps you can explain the actual value of the terrorists who were exchanged. How much value do they have after they've been interrogated? And won't their terrorists buddies be wondering which of them has been turned by the Americans?
As long as they were high ranking and their buddies wanted them back, we have to assume that the Taliban could use their services. And you need to remember that three of them have already been caught trying to get back into the fight, with a good chance the other two will at the first opportunity. NOT GOOD.

If it comes from FOX News it doesn't count.

So, tell us why we should accept your alternate universe.....
Perhaps you can explain the actual value of the terrorists who were exchanged. How much value do they have after they've been interrogated? And won't their terrorists buddies be wondering which of them has been turned by the Americans?
As long as they were high ranking and their buddies wanted them back, we have to assume that the Taliban could use their services. And you need to remember that three of them have already been caught trying to get back into the fight, with a good chance the other two will at the first opportunity. NOT GOOD.
So in other words, it's working...

Forum List

Back