Obama knew it was Traitor for Terrorists

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
How could he not have? Well, unless he's an idiot...

"Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl walked away from his base in Afghanistan June 30, 2009, and by December of that same year, the president's principal military adviser, then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Mike Mullen, knew those details, according to three of Bergdahl's platoon mates who spoke to Fox News."

"The men's account is significant because Mullen reported directly to President Obama and then Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and the reported admission comes a full four and a half years before National Security Adviser Susan Rice said Bergdahl served honorably and his parents were called to the White House for a Rose Garden ceremony after he had been swapped for five Taliban commanders."

Bergdahl s platoon mates Head of Joint Chiefs knew he walked off base in 2009 Fox News

He knew it, of course he knew it. Once you realize where the bastard (Obama) is coming from, everything falls into place.

Obama knew, but didn't care.

The terrorists needed reinforcements, and the Bergdahl case gave him an excuse to send them some.

So I have to ask the question, if the Army knew Bergdahl was a "Deserter", why didn't they list him as one. WHy didn't they list him as AWOL? Why did they continue to promote him while he was in captivity?

Why did Republicans call for his release, until the Black Guy Did It, and then this guy became the worst traitor since Benedict Arnold. No, really!

Nice try, Joe.....

Maybe the Republicans wanted Bergdahl back where they could see him tried for desertion.......

But whatever the reason, they sure didn't tell Obozo to use Bergdahl as an excuse to send the terrorists five high ranking reinforcements, did they? Obozo did that all on his own, and looked like an idiot when he called a deserter a HERO....

Don't forget that Obozo told the people we have trapped in Yemen to fend for themselves, with our warships and Marines right off the coast!!!

I can see the world from Obama's view, and I don't like what he sees.
Obama sees the world from the eyes of one who was born to communists, raised by communists, schooled by communists, attended a muslim school, loves islam, hates Christianity, can't say holy Bible, repeatedly says holy quran, blames America for the World's woes, and blames white Americans for it all.

I can see the world from Obama's view, and I don't like what he sees.
Obama sees the world from the eyes of one who was born to communists, raised by communists, schooled by communists, attended a muslim school, loves islam, hates Christianity, can't say holy Bible, repeatedly says holy quran, blames America for the World's woes, and blames white Americans for it all.
Like grasping for air, you hold what seems to be nothing in your hand, yet you think it is something..

Bergdahl Has Converted to Islam and Now Describes Himself as a Mujahid Bombshell Docs Allegedly Describe Soldier s Time in Captivity Video TheBlaze.com
U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl converted to Islam while held captive by the Taliban and declared himself a warrior for Islam, secret documents obtained by Fox News allegedly say.

The reports which were prepared based on purported eyewitness accounts, indicate that Bergdahl, released over the weekend after being held for five years by the Taliban, declared himself a “mujahid” toward the end of his captivity and even at times fraternized openly with his captors, Fox News reported.

According to the reports, Bergdahl’s status with his captors changed over time. After he once escaped his captors for five days, he was recaptured and placed in a metal cage, the documents reportedly say. At other times, he appeared to maintain a friendly relationship with them.

“Conditions for Bergdahl have greatly relaxed since the time of the escape,” an August 2012 documentobtained by Fox News said. “Bergdahl has converted to Islam and now describes himself as a mujahid.”

“Bergdahl enjoys a modicum of freedom, and engages in target practice with the local mujahedeen, firing AK47s. Bergdahl is even allowed to carry a loaded gun on occasion,” it continued, adding that he “plays soccer with his guards” and “appears to be well and happy.”

A senior Defense Department official had previously said that Bergdahl may have not only been a deserter, but an active collaborator with the enemy.

"Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl walked away from his base in Afghanistan June 30, 2009, and by December of that same year, the president's principal military adviser, then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Admiral Mike Mullen, knew those details, according to three of Bergdahl's platoon mates who spoke to Fox News."

"The men's account is significant because Mullen reported directly to President Obama and then Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and the reported admission comes a full four and a half years before National Security Adviser Susan Rice said Bergdahl served honorably and his parents were called to the White House for a Rose Garden ceremony after he had been swapped for five Taliban commanders."

Bergdahl s platoon mates Head of Joint Chiefs knew he walked off base in 2009 Fox News
If it comes from FOX News it doesn't count.

Liminal

What about Bergdahl's daddy's Allah Akbars in the Rose Garden?

Besides, you always scream "You post links to support your position, so it doesn't count!", while posting garbage that is either totally unsupported or from a site that carries advertisements for tinfoil hats....:badgrin:

Liminal

I'll tell you what... I don't believe in beating up on the mentally handicapped without giving them a chance to defend themselves, so I'll give you that opportunity.

Post definite proof (with links) from credible sources proving that Fox News fabricates news. You can even list specific instances.

Just remember that you have to prove your case.

Liminal

I'm waiting.....

See, I'm not going to let you pull a "Hillary", and say that the facts are whatever you say they are.

You have to prove your position.

Now, either post your evidence where we can discuss it or concede that you simply refuse to accept the facts, preferring instead to just live in your own little alternate reality.

Obama knew, but didn't care.

The terrorists needed reinforcements, and the Bergdahl case gave him an excuse to send them some.

I think we should leave all deserters to themselves. Let them live the lives of their choices. Why risk the lives of others to find them and bring them home for punishment, unless of course you are Hussein Obama Jr., and you are looking for PC ways to release some very dangerous people who hate America, back into their society of other people who hate America and want to work to destroy her. Then give a Rose Garden ceremony to parents of deserters especially if they speak Arabic. :eusa_think:

If it comes from FOX News it doesn't count.

You seem very well trained ... :bowdown:

What percent of, "Obama truths" or "Hillary truths" do you believe, given their histories?

Lumpy

You may as well give up on Liminal coming back and answering you. He hasn't been back here since I hemmed him up on why he thought Fox News wasn't a source......:badgrin:

Forum List

Back