Obama Kissing Chavez?...

tingle tingle tingle

IKiXD.gif

The only things missing are Kim Jong-il, a waterbed and a bottle of baby oil.

There's no video editing here. It's just a stupid Texas cowboy. It's a lot more than just the fool me...take a look:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM]President Bush -- Fool me Once - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Sure,

what is the point again

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5R6kVry4_c]Barack Obama - Gaffe Mania II - Hero of the Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Benetton 'Unhate' Ads Feature World Leaders Kissing

Benneton has a reputation for being Liberal. It's an ad campaign promoting peace.
Even Fox seems to understand it.

It appears that the only people 'offended' are humorless lefties. Go figure.

It was fine when it was Bush, but now the shoe is on the other face, it's just not funny. Damn, 'you people' are pathetic.

*Disclaimer: 'You people' refers to the moronic left who are getting butt hurt about shit they would happily clutter the board with IF it was featuring a Republican.

Yep, photo shopped. But Bush kissing the Suadi prince was not.

But then, the Suadi Prince was a rich man with lots of oil. That makes a little spooning by the President OK in their eyes. What else can one expect of a 'Conservative'?

Are you really that ignorant of Arab culture?

There's more to the world than your little corner of it. Travel. Read. Broaden your horizons.

Or remain an ignorant buffoon. Your call.

Yep, photo shopped. But Bush kissing the Suadi prince was not.

But then, the Suadi Prince was a rich man with lots of oil. That makes a little spooning by the President OK in their eyes. What else can one expect of a 'Conservative'?

Yeah and the Bin Laden famliy were wealthy Saudis. 9-11 Bush helped several Bin Laden family members fly out of America. 'Course it didn't take them long to drop that relationship...same as the way he dropped "Kenny Boy" after Enron.
I'd be shocked at you believing and repeating leftist lies, but I've read your posts before. It's all you're capable of.

Forum List

Back