Obama, Kerry to pay Iran an additional 1.7 b in debt and interest

• Banned
None of the dire predictions the left has made about climate change has come about.
But I'll throw my 2 cents in the ring. In 20 years this country may be in financial straits, like no other.

None of the dire predictions the left has made about climate change has come about.
But I'll throw my 2 cents in the ring. In 20 years this country may be in financial straits, like no other.

Now now...that's no way to be.....AlGore said that we'd all be dead by (what was it?) 2008? Don't be a climate change denier....in the minds of the left, bullshit ALWAYS trumps logic....:banana:

US to pay Iran $1.7 bn in debt and interest: Kerry

I bet most of ya didn't see this coming.
Kerry: The pmt was made on a reasonable rate of interest. LOL

Should have given "this" money to the hostages.
Our governments career politicians are a bunch of dipshits, no wonder the federal government is a banana republic.

Indeed. So we are paying "interest" on sanctions. Only that Marxist in the WH could come up with that nonsense

• Banned
US to pay Iran $1.7 bn in debt and interest: Kerry

I bet most of ya didn't see this coming.
Kerry: The pmt was made on a reasonable rate of interest. LOL

Should have given "this" money to the hostages.
Our governments career politicians are a bunch of dipshits, no wonder the federal government is a banana republic.

Indeed. So we are paying "interest" on sanctions. Only that Marxist in the WH could come up with that nonsense

Interest on sanctions: Well said.

Forum List

Back