Obama Just Said THIS about Iran months after saying it’s off terrorist list!

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Okay, why was Obama so determined to make a deal on behalf of Iran's nuclear program? Lifted sanctions, then went to bat for a state sponsor of terrorism. WTF?

"US President Barack Obama has labeled Iran a "state sponsor of terrorism" and countries in the Gulf region have a right to be concerned about Tehran’s activities. The move comes less than three months after Iran was taken off a US terror list.

President Obama made the scathing comments in an exclusive interview with the Ashraq Al-Awsat newspaper, his first ever with an Arab publication.

"Iran clearly engages in dangerous and destabilizing behavior in different countries across the region. Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism," he told the newspaper, as cited by AlArabiya."

http://allenwestrepublic.com/2015/05/13/obama-just-said-this-about-iran-months-after-saying-its-off-terrorist-list/

If Obama really cared about America and it's people he would step down. It's getting that bad. Even democrats are saying his presidency will be the worst in American History if his buddies in Iran get a nuke.

If Obama really cared about America and it's people he would step down. It's getting that bad. Even democrats are saying his presidency will be the worst in American History if his buddies in Iran get a nuke.
You would do better to worry about North Korea and let the damn Jews take on Iran..

You would do better to worry about North Korea and let the damn Jews take on Iran..

Me worry? Are you saying that citizens should take over foreign policy since Obama is asleep at the wheel?

Me worry? Are you saying that citizens should take over foreign policy since Obama is asleep at the wheel?

He's not asleep at the wheel, he's doing exactly what he wants to do. The world is a much more dangerous place because of him.

He's not asleep at the wheel, he's doing exactly what he wants to do. The world is a much more dangerous place because of him.

True, I wish it was ineptness rather than a carefully conceived plan to fundamentally transform us. If he was just ignorant, he could always be talked into changing course. Because this is what he wants, he will continue with his phone and poison pen.

Well...now I'm just confused!
Is he inept or devious?
Are his actions part of a dastardly, nefarious scheme to bring down the US or is he just a bumbling fool?
I'm relying on USMB to help me here but the messages are unclear.

Well...now I'm just confused!
Is he inept or devious?
Are his actions part of a dastardly, nefarious scheme to bring down the US or is he just a bumbling fool?
I'm relying on USMB to help me here but the messages are unclear.

Only thing for sure is that it's one of those two things. He is friendly toward our enemies. Is that ignorance or does he know that helping them will eventually harm us?

Forum List

Back