Obama just blamed Bush in conference. How pathetic.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
He said "because of decisions that were made over the past decade..."

Liberal jibberish translated: Mommy, it's Bush's fault not mine!!!

How pathetic. If Obama were a football coach, he'd be asked: "Coach Obama, you're in your 3rd year as coach of University of America, and the team is still losing. What is your plan?"

Coach Obama: "Folks, you gotta realize, the coach from 4 years ago didn't recruit good enough players for me to win now, it's his fault".

In the sports world, "Coach Obama" would be fired this season.

HAHAAHAHA!!!!!!

Obama just lost his cool, and leaped into a lecture to the media about how they aren't patient!!! Professor Obama, thats the answer, lecture them peasant petty folk!!! I bet they got degrees from a non-Ivy League school, disgusting people!!!

HAHAAHAHA!!!!!!

Obama just lost his cool, and leaped into a lecture to the media about how they aren't patient!!! Professor Obama, thats the answer, lecture them peasant petty folk!!! I bet they got degrees from a non-Ivy League school, disgusting people!!!
obama blames bush at least seven days a week...
thumbnail.aspx

I switch to Soundscapes and listen to calm new agey music whenever Obama appears on the telly. I just can't stand his sanctimonious twaddle and bald face lies.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
He is pathetic and the mainstream media which goes out if it's way to defend him is equally pathetic. By his actions Obama is admitting that his entire agenda in his first two years in office was wrong and nobody calls him on it. Two years ago he was spending money like a community activist junkie with a stolen ATM card and the media supported him. Now he submits a budget loaded with alleged savings. Looking back we have to laugh at the abject failure of "cash for clunkers" but nobody talks aout it and nobody talks about his apparent change of attitude.

HAHAAHAHA!!!!!!

Wha?!?!?!?!?!? The media loves his bowing ass and attitude. They are just upset that he extemporaneously moved to the center to fool no one....:eusa_whistle:

I switch to Soundscapes and listen to calm new agey music whenever Obama appears on the telly. I just can't stand his sanctimonious twaddle and bald face lies.

I listen to that also..lol and never "The One" who just lies, lies, and lies. He isn't even fooling his base.

He phoned it in with this budget.

He looks exhausted.

I think his inner-child is throwing fits again.

This is fun.

And by the very posters who will get incredibly specific on stuff they don't agree with..

What conference? What was the context? What was the quote?

Gosh..so long as it's something you guys agree with..you pile in like starry eyed fans.

He phoned it in with this budget.

He looks exhausted.

I think his inner-child is throwing fits again.

I think he's going to rush out back and smoke a pack of cigarettes when it's over.

This is fun.

And by the very posters who will get incredibly specific on stuff they don't agree with..

Gosh..so long as it's something you guys agree with..you pile in like starry eyed fans.

Interesting take Sallow. I never would have thought that way...unless, of course, I acted that way myself.

He's obviously on drugs and boffed J-Lo in secret at the White House Superbowl Party and........did I mention the budget?

This is fun.

What conference? Why bother posting when obviously in the dark? President Obama budget presser
“I’m not suggesting that we don’t have to do more,” Obama says. “We still have all this accumulated debt as a consequence of the recession and as a consequence of a series of decisions that were made over the last decade. We piled up, we’ve racked up a whole bunch of debt.” He pointedly avoids naming his predecessor President George W. Bush. (11:19 a.m.)

All I know is it seems everything he is cutting are things he expanded to begin with.

"we expanded Pell Grants but we cant sustain that so we must cut back"

"we expanded the heat assistance program but that was when energy costs were spiking and now we need to pare it back now that energy costs have gone down..." (they have? Where?)

This is fun.

What conference? Why bother posting when obviously in the dark? President Obama budget presser
“I’m not suggesting that we don’t have to do more,” Obama says. “We still have all this accumulated debt as a consequence of the recession and as a consequence of a series of decisions that were made over the last decade. We piled up, we’ve racked up a whole bunch of debt.” He pointedly avoids naming his predecessor President George W. Bush. (11:19 a.m.)

And this is wrong..how exactly?

This is fun.

Yes, we are so unlike the rest here...:lol: Actually some of us "work" and have to post briefly before leaving. So have a good day, for I am going off to earn something on which I pay *taxes!* :razz:

Forum List

Back