Obama just blamed Bush in conference. How pathetic.

Whaaaaaaaambulance time.

Truth hurts.

He's add to the already enormous debt since he took office.

He said "because of decisions that were made over the past decade..."

Liberal jibberish translated: Mommy, it's Bush's fault not mine!!!

How pathetic. If Obama were a football coach, he'd be asked: "Coach Obama, you're in your 3rd year as coach of University of America, and the team is still losing. What is your plan?"

Coach Obama: "Folks, you gotta realize, the coach from 4 years ago didn't recruit good enough players for me to win now, it's his fault".

In the sports world, "Coach Obama" would be fired this season.

The coach from two years ago crippled and killed most of the players, burned their uniforms, dug up the field and sold the practice ball to China. So "yes", it affected the team.

The Hyperbolic Bullshit Meter just redlined..

bullshit.gif

Last edited:

How pathetic. If Obama were a football coach, he'd be asked: "Coach Obama, you're in your 3rd year as coach of University of America, and the team is still losing. What is your plan?"

Coach Obama: "Folks, you gotta realize, the coach from 4 years ago didn't recruit good enough players for me to win now, it's his fault".

Implying that Bush made no mistakes with long lasting negative impacts is even more pathetic.

The coach from two years ago crippled and killed most of the players, burned their uniforms, dug up the field and sold the practice ball to China. So "yes", it affected the team.

Go back to sleep dean.

lol....you are a reguirgitator of what the left leaning orators expect you to regurgitate.

What we saw in 2009 was that the people who overwhelmingly support the GOP wanted a change in direction.

So the politicians of those constituants promised they would adhere to the will of the people.

What exactly is wrong with that?

Bwuh?

Did you catch Romney's speech?

He, like you, seems to feel our financial troubles started exactly the same time Obama assumed office.

1/20/2009.

I am not referring to Romney. Romney insituted a state run health care plan making him less of a conservative than you are in my eyes.

I am referring to your "conmservatives" line....

And the bottom line is...in 2009, us conservatives made it clear to the party that mostrrepresents us, the GOP, that if they want our support, they will change direction.

Does not make us fickle as you implied and does not make our representatives fickle as you imply.

To the contrary, we saw what happens when we overspend and we siad enough is enough.

SO I again ask...what exactly is wrong with that?

You pointed it yourself. It's fickle. There was very little criticism of Bush's spending in conservative circles..and it came most loudly from Ron Paul..who Conservatives at the time could not stand. Now that there is a guy in power conservatives don't agree with, and indeed many of the nation's problems were caused by conservative actions..instead of "fixing" anything..you guys just get more looney. And for those who know better..it's also extremely cynical.

As long as we have any deficit, I will not vote for an incumbent in Washington.

As long as they are spending more than they take in, they are not doing their jobs.

Nuff said.

Major difference.... decisions that are made by Government can and do impact for decades, in sports... not so much.

Now, stop making me defend Obama. It makes me cry. :(

Major difference.... decisions that are made by Government can and do impact for decades, in sports... not so much.

:lol:

Bwuh?

Did you catch Romney's speech?

He, like you, seems to feel our financial troubles started exactly the same time Obama assumed office.

1/20/2009.

I am not referring to Romney. Romney insituted a state run health care plan making him less of a conservative than you are in my eyes.

And the bottom line is...in 2009, us conservatives made it clear to the party that mostrrepresents us, the GOP, that if they want our support, they will change direction.

Does not make us fickle as you implied and does not make our representatives fickle as you imply.

To the contrary, we saw what happens when we overspend and we siad enough is enough.

You pointed it yourself. It's fickle. There was very little criticism of Bush's spending in conservative circles..and it came most loudly from Ron Paul..who Conservatives at the time could not stand. Now that there is a guy in power conservatives don't agree with, and indeed many of the nation's problems were caused by conservative actions..instead of "fixing" anything..you guys just get more looney. And for those who know better..it's also extremely cynical.

That is how the left leaning people want you to see it and believe it.

Now...the truth is...

During the 8 years of Bush

the first year was all about the economy as the dot com bubble had burst.

The next year was about 9-11 and the subsequent years were about the war(s).

There was very little talk about anything else....the news never disucssed the spending..instead it discussed

the horrors of Bush's wars....the hatred for Bush and the anger for Bush.

It reported on the horrors of Gitmo.

It reported on Cheney and his inability to shoot straight.

It reported on the ineptness of Rumsfeld.

Bush's inablity to find the right door from a banquet room.

It reported on Katrina

And subsequently in Bush's ineptness regarding Katrina.

The ineptness of FEMA

It reported on Global Warming

Then came the 2006 congress...

And now it reported on torture

And the surge

and the campaign..

then the economy started to hit a recession and it reported on that.

And NOW we are becoming aware of the spending of Bush becuase NOW the media wants us to see that Obama is not such a bad spender becuase BUSH was a spender too...

So we have asked our representatives to cut it the fuck out.

And the problem with this is?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Now...the truth is...

There was very little talk about anything else....the news never disucssed the spending..instead it discussed

It reported on Katrina

The ineptness of FEMA

And the surge

and the campaign..

And NOW we are becoming aware of the spending of Bush becuase NOW the media wants us to see that Obama is not such a bad spender becuase BUSH was a spender too...

You just pointed out how horrifically bad the Bush administration was..and for the most part..the right spent all their time defending that.

That was in ADDITION to the poor fiscal policy and deregulation/defunding bonanza.

I have not been able to find it on the web But Bush I told people to buy stuff on credit to boost the economy.

STFU. :evil:

Now...the truth is...

It reported on Katrina

The ineptness of FEMA

And the surge

and the campaign..

I don't like either party, the media propped up the Republican government as nothing but heros solely for being in power during 9/11 and the period afterward, they wouldn't even question the Iraq War until years and years later.

Now Obama is getting the same safety net Bush got, it's all disgusting but both parties get the same love.

The media gets attention for pushing the same drivel the 2 parties push, that they're polar opposites, it's better for the game. 1 opposite vs another opposite, choose your side!!!

Last edited:

Now...the truth is...

It reported on Katrina

The ineptness of FEMA

And the surge

and the campaign..

You just pointed out how horrifically bad the Bush administration was..and for the most part..the right spent all their time defending that.

That was in ADDITION to the poor fiscal policy and deregulation/defunding bonanza.

Nope...

What I did was show you how the media reported on the Bush years./
I believe he did as best he could as a fed in regard to Katrina
I believe the iraq war was necessary
I believe waterboarding is appropriate
The surge was a success
FEMA met a challange greater than ever anticipated and learned from it
Rumsfeld was a good call
Global warming is a farce

My complaint is with the media...who was so wrapped up in trying to criuticize Bush that they forgot to report on important things such as the spending....

LMOA...poor fiscal policy.....you just dont get it.....

Last edited:

Yeah....wait'll Republicans gets their hands on him......just like the LAST-time he rubbed their collective-noses in Lil' Dumbya's screw-ups!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]YouTube - Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7[/ame]

MsnSlap5.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Now...the truth is...

It reported on Katrina

The ineptness of FEMA

And the surge

and the campaign..

Nope...

What I did was show you how the media reported on the Bush years./
I believe he did as best he could as a fed in regard to Katrina
I believe the iraq war was necessary
I believe waterboarding is appropriate
The surge was a success
FEMA met a challange greater than ever anticipated and learned from it
Rumsfeld was a good call
Global warming is a farce

My complaint is with the media...who was so wrapped up in trying to criuticize Bush that they forgot to report on important things such as the spending....

LMOA...poor fiscal policy.....you just dont get it.....

I respectfully disagree with everything (with the exception of the surge) you believe in.

I don't recall George Bush tell all Americans to take out a $300,000 mortgage that they will never be able to pay back, or go ahead and max out your credit cards and home line equity.

No?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfs6wpjlu28]YouTube - Shopping Brigades - Go Shop[/ame]

He Told Us to Go Shopping. Now the Bill Is Due. - washingtonpost.com

Well, given the "Bush is an idiot" mantra that's been bandied about since 2000, how stupid are these people?

Wow... they're dumber than the people that got duped into Bush's statements about WMD's in Iraq!

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't recall George Bush tell all Americans to take out a $300,000 mortgage that they will never be able to pay back, or go ahead and max out your credit cards and home line equity.

No?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfs6wpjlu28]YouTube - Shopping Brigades - Go Shop[/ame]

He Told Us to Go Shopping. Now the Bill Is Due. - washingtonpost.com

Well, given the "Bush is an idiot" mantra that's been bandied about since 2000, how stupid are these people?

Wow... they're dumber than the people that got duped into Bush's statements about WMD's in Iraq!

:lol::lol::lol:

Please point out in the history of the United States..that a sitting American President was refused when he wanted to use force to do anything?

Forum List

Back