Obama just blamed Bush in conference. How pathetic.

He's not cutting anything. The vast majority of the cuts are so far in the future as to be meaningless.

This budget was drafted by the Magic Unicorn. GDP is assumed to be a full half % point above the CBO estimates, so revenues are inflated. There are a ton of tax increases to mask spending increases. The cumulative debt increases by $7T (actually $9T if one adjusts for the inflated GDP growth projections).

This is a shameful display. Quite sad.

And this is wrong..how exactly?

You asked where and how he blamed Bush. I showed you.

That the manchild ducks personal responsibility is a given. What's wrong with pointing it out, again.

I can remember the amount of criticism George W Bush had to endure after 9-11, only 8 months into his first year as President, blaming the fact that it happened on HIS watch and it was HIS fault the attack took place. Did President Bush spend the next two years constantly blaming Clinton for this war on terrorism . . . ( to be later called an "overseas contingency operation" )? Yet, even now Obama and the democrats are still looking to pass the blame onto President Bush 2 years after he stepped out of office. Despite all the ridicule about President George W. Bush, is this "regurgitation of the past" the character of a true effective Presidential leader?

Last edited:
Lets see...

Fannie and Freddie approved the loans...not their fault
Congress (Frank and Dodd) chaired the committee to oversee the housing market...not their fault
Congress was of democratic majority for 2 years...not their fault
Congress voted FOR the Iraq war...not their fault
And why? Becuase the buck stops with the President.

SO that being said...when does the buck stop with the President this time around?

Come on now folks.

You know its all Bush's fault.

You know his administration drove that car over the cliff and BO and his posse had to get it out and save the day.

You know that the Dems are clue..., errrrr blamless. They had nothing to do with it.

Even after almost three years of trying to fix the mess the Dems and BO are still clue, errrrr blameless.

Good thing he's got two more years to straighten things out.

Rather like Pelosi and her famous swamp.

That the manchild ducks personal responsibility is a given. What's wrong with pointing it out, again.

Actually..there were no names involved.

And like Mitt Romney..it seems that Conservatives now think that our economic problems started 1/20/2009. Conservatives have trouble with matching revenue with expenditures as well.

It's not the budget that Conservatives have a problem with..it's history and math.

Obama's so far in over his head... it's quite pathetic. But, this is what you get when children are in charge. Lots of finger pointing and temper tantrums.

I'd say 2012 can't come soon enough, but not sure who'll be in the offing. Hopefully better choices that Obama & McCain. Really getting tired of the "hold my nose and vote for the lesser of the two evils" approach.

And like Mitt Romney..it seems that Conservatives now think that our economic problems started 1/20/2009. Conservatives have trouble with matching revenue with expenditures as well.

It's not the budget that Conservatives have a problem with..it's history and math.

lol....you are a reguirgitator of what the left leaning orators expect you to regurgitate.

What we saw in 2009 was that the people who overwhelmingly support the GOP wanted a change in direction.

So the politicians of those constituants promised they would adhere to the will of the people.

What exactly is wrong with that?

The 3.8 Trillion dollar number is staggering enough, but looms even larger when you consider it against the President’s proposed $775 million dollars in tough choice cuts. Doug Ross (a real person and not George Clooney’s “ER” character) posted these charts to help us understand.

110208-o-budget-010.jpg

It is difficult to see the cuts, so Doug zoomed in a little for us.

110208-o-budget-020.jpg

Still can’t see the cuts? Zooming in another 10xs

110208-o-budget-030.jpg

^ ^ ^ There it is! $775 million. Wow, that’s some serious budget cutting on display

Shock Graphics Show Severity of Proposed Obama Budget Cuts | The Blaze

True that, you're his perfect fan base.

meh, Romney is no conservative.

You can't gleen simple truths from an hour ago so you try to deflect with with liberal thought nuggets?

lol....you are a reguirgitator of what the left leaning orators expect you to regurgitate.

What we saw in 2009 was that the people who overwhelmingly support the GOP wanted a change in direction.

So the politicians of those constituants promised they would adhere to the will of the people.

Bwuh?

Did you catch Romney's speech?

He, like you, seems to feel our financial troubles started exactly the same time Obama assumed office.

1/20/2009.

You can't gleen simple truths from an hour ago so you try to deflect with with liberal thought nuggets?

What I put in bold.....

Those that support Obama are completely cluesless as to how he uses his gift of gab to say things in a way so that people hear one thing but keeps the door open for him to deny saying it down the raod if it is used against him.

Bwuh?

He, like you, seems to feel our financial troubles started exactly the same time Obama assumed office.

1/20/2009.

I am not referring to Romney. Romney insituted a state run health care plan making him less of a conservative than you are in my eyes.

I am referring to your "conmservatives" line....

And the bottom line is...in 2009, us conservatives made it clear to the party that mostrrepresents us, the GOP, that if they want our support, they will change direction.

Does not make us fickle as you implied and does not make our representatives fickle as you imply.

To the contrary, we saw what happens when we overspend and we siad enough is enough.

SO I again ask...what exactly is wrong with that?

This is fun.

And by the very posters who will get incredibly specific on stuff they don't agree with..

What conference? What was the context? What was the quote?

Gosh..so long as it's something you guys agree with..you pile in like starry eyed fans.

What conference? Why bother posting when obviously in the dark? President Obama budget presser
“I’m not suggesting that we don’t have to do more,” Obama says. “We still have all this accumulated debt as a consequence of the recession and as a consequence of a series of decisions that were made over the last decade. We piled up, we’ve racked up a whole bunch of debt.” He pointedly avoids naming his predecessor President George W. Bush. (11:19 a.m.)

Since R.D. failed to address it I will help him out. It wasn't wrong Sallow. President Obama was spot on in that statement.

Obama's so far in over his head... it's quite pathetic. But, this is what you get when children are in charge. Lots of finger pointing and temper tantrums.

I'd say 2012 can't come soon enough, but not sure who'll be in the offing. Hopefully better choices that Obama & McCain. Really getting tired of the "hold my nose and vote for the lesser of the two evils" approach.

Like it or not.....the way the economy is finally turning around we are definitely looking at another 4 years for President Obama.

This makes no sense.

Romney is no conservative? Is there a big conservative club somewhere? Like CPAC? That decides?

Guess what..that's where I heard his speech. They consider him conservative.

And there's no real need to go over yet again..how badly President Bush screwed the pooch on the economy. Just because everything didn't collapse..doesn't mean a great deal of work wasn't done to keep that from happening. If the cops catch a killer on the way to kill you..it doesn't mean he vanished into thin air. It means the cops did their job.

I don't recall George Bush tell all Americans to take out a $300,000 mortgage that they will never be able to pay back, or go ahead and max out your credit cards and home line equity.

Bwuh?

1/20/2009.

I am not referring to Romney. Romney insituted a state run health care plan making him less of a conservative than you are in my eyes.

I am referring to your "conmservatives" line....

And the bottom line is...in 2009, us conservatives made it clear to the party that mostrrepresents us, the GOP, that if they want our support, they will change direction.

Does not make us fickle as you implied and does not make our representatives fickle as you imply.

To the contrary, we saw what happens when we overspend and we siad enough is enough.

SO I again ask...what exactly is wrong with that?

Jarhead I hear ya about trying to get the GOP to start acting conservatively, but what I don't get are these threads that are started on the basis of defending Bush.

You can't defend Bush and ask for a significant change in party virtues at the same time. Prior to Obama Bush was the most fiscally liberal president in US history.

He said "because of decisions that were made over the past decade..."

Liberal jibberish translated: Mommy, it's Bush's fault not mine!!!

How pathetic. If Obama were a football coach, he'd be asked: "Coach Obama, you're in your 3rd year as coach of University of America, and the team is still losing. What is your plan?"

Coach Obama: "Folks, you gotta realize, the coach from 4 years ago didn't recruit good enough players for me to win now, it's his fault".

In the sports world, "Coach Obama" would be fired this season.

The coach from two years ago crippled and killed most of the players, burned their uniforms, dug up the field and sold the practice ball to China. So "yes", it affected the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back