Obama issues Dream Act (Amnesty) by executive order... press ignores!

Well since we are obviously now a nation of no borders and no laws,, we can all forget about being illegal, demonRats love illegals

As opposed to Repuplican'ts? Because that's exactly what they are... the "Can't" do anything, so they choose to rely on the top 1% to rule the country.

In short... fuck you and your ridiculous euphemisms.

Since US Immigration rules are Adminstrative law, then who is going to make those rules?

If Obama sends out a directive[an adminstrative ruling], to a federal agency DHS/USCIS under Adminstrative law, then how does that make him a "King" or a "Monarch"...?

The "Dream Act, Amnesty, and not deporting non-violent illegal aliens are three separate issues...

U.S. federal agencies have the power to adjudicate, legislate, and enforce laws within their specific areas of delegated power. Agencies "legislate" through rulemaking - the power to promulgate (or issue) regulations administrative law is codified as the Code of Federal Regulations.

The fact that congress can't get the dream act passed and obama does iut with a stroke of the pen tells me one thing, he thinks he;'s a king and can do anything he wants.

My capitalist pig side just came up with a brilliant idea!!!!!

We all know how easy it is to found a church/religion. A few bucks and a website and whallah, you're a pastor in your new religion.

I'll rent out a dump in the local mexican neighborhood's commercial district. Open up a place that offers theology training in my new-found religion. Give a phony, xeroxed "degree". It'll be an educational program. I'll charge $500 per year of education. Whats the training cirriculum?

You go to class 1 day a year. After 45 classes, you graduate. So, you'll be enrolled in "any type of educational program" that will be protected by my freedom of religion.

It's basically gonna be deportation insurance.

If I get 2,000 Mexicans to drop $500 a year for that deportation insurance.......thats $1,000,000 a year!!!!! knock off $200,000 for rent, electricity, overhead, etc..........damn. I can make $800,000 a year scamming the system and helping illegals be undeportable.

You think I can't rent out a $500 month dump in the mexican parts of Houston, Atlanta, El Paso, NY, LA, etc, and get at least 2,000 illegals who want to become undeportable for the small fee.....er, uh,....tuition cost of $500 a year???
If you provide them with Democrat voter registration cards, you'd get a huge grant from Obama.

Since US Immigration rules are Adminstrative law, then who is going to make those rules?

If Obama sends out a directive[an adminstrative ruling], to a federal agency DHS/USCIS under Adminstrative law, then how does that make him a "King" or a "Monarch"...?

The "Dream Act, Amnesty, and not deporting non-violent illegal aliens are three separate issues...

U.S. federal agencies have the power to adjudicate, legislate, and enforce laws within their specific areas of delegated power. Agencies "legislate" through rulemaking - the power to promulgate (or issue) regulations administrative law is codified as the Code of Federal Regulations.

The fact that congress can't get the dream act passed and obama does iut with a stroke of the pen tells me one thing, he thinks he;'s a king and can do anything he wants.

Really... let's take a look at Bush's executive orders....

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush

The kicker is - the strong majority of illegals DON'T EVEN PAY FOR THEIR OWN TUITION - THE TAXPAYERS DO VIA GOVERNMENT GRANTS...

Vote Ron Paul, he will deport all these illegal fucks that steal our jobs and our money...

They aren't stealing my job or money. You need to be US citizen for my job.

Oh, well, then fuck everybody else, then, huh? You got yours. That's all that matters, right?

Is that some of that famous liberal compassion at work?

I am astounded at the arrogance of the President to think he can do what Congress specifically voted not to do. I am absolutely disgusted by this grab of power. Any freedom loving person should as well.
And should DEMAND Congress act and call him out on it. Stop being pansies. PC gets thrown to the wind. Congress needs to grow a spine.

Why would the elites in Congress do that? They can mooch off the system without producing anything this way.

Let me ask you daveman... why don't you give a fuck about the people's jobs outsourced by the conglomerate for $1 hour? Are you(and I know you are unemployed) willing to work for $1.50/hour?

You assholes want to blame EVERYONE but the real problem... is the Big business global monopoly. They got what they want.. an International Slave labor glut... at the expense of YOU YOURSELF and people like you Daveman... but you don't want to hear that do you?

About fucking time.

Care to explain why you want to award criminals in a bad economy when 20 plus percent of Americans are out of work?

Because they'll eventually vote Democrat, with or without citizenship.

The left has thrown national security under the bus in favor of political power.

I'm failing to see how a kid who was pulled across the border by his parents when he was eight and is now attending college is a threat to national security.

I am astounded at the arrogance of the President to think he can do what Congress specifically voted not to do. I am absolutely disgusted by this grab of power. Any freedom loving person should as well.
And should DEMAND Congress act and call him out on it. Stop being pansies. PC gets thrown to the wind. Congress needs to grow a spine.

Why would the elites in Congress do that? They can mooch off the system without producing anything this way.
Then time for another mass firing, isn't it?

Let me ask you daveman... why don't you give a fuck about the people's jobs outsourced by the conglomerate for $1 hour? Are you(and I know you are unemployed) willing to work for $1.50/hour?

You assholes want to blame EVERYONE but the real problem... is the Big business global monopoly. They got what they want.. an International Slave labor glut... at the expense of YOU YOURSELF and people like you Daveman... but you don't want to hear that do you?

I think you have that backwards. YOU want to blame everyone everyone but the real problem. I understand why. It's human nature to blame others for our problems.

I keep hearing these numbers how illegals coming in are down and deportations are up.

Where do these numbers come from? How many illegals are there in the country? We don't even know.

Yet with these great sounding numbers, The Obama administration is suing AZ over their laws to stiffen illegal apprehensions. And has the Obama administration joined in the lawsuit against Georgia yet? Has this administration actually done anything to discourage illegal immigration other than kill jobs?

Sorry but the actions of the current administration and the numbers simply do not add up......

I'm failing to see how a kid who was pulled across the border by his parents when he was eight and is now attending college is a threat to national security.

Well, I guess we should just ignore all threats you fail to see. That's very logical. Because there is no way there could possibly be a threat you don't see or comprehend. Clearly you know everything there has ever been to know. Your knowledge is clearly superior to everyone elses.

Now tell me all-seeing one. What are the lottery numbers for tomorrow?

I keep hearing these numbers how illegals coming in are down and deportations are up.

Where do these numbers come from? How many illegals are there in the country? We don't even know.

Yet with these great sounding numbers, The Obama administration is suing AZ over their laws to stiffen illegal apprehensions. And has the Obama administration joined in the lawsuit against Georgia yet? Has this administration actually done anything to discourage illegal immigration other than kill jobs?

Sorry but the actions of the current administration and the numbers simply do not add up......
How many AQ are ensconsed here?

Well, I guess we should just ignore all threats you fail to see. That's very logical. Because there is no way there could possibly be a threat you don't see or comprehend. Clearly you know everything there has ever been to know. Your knowledge is clearly superior to everyone elses.

:lol::lol:

Perhaps you'd care to explain what makes that person a security threat.

Forum List

Back