Obama issues Dream Act (Amnesty) by executive order... press ignores!

The kicker is - the strong majority of illegals DON'T EVEN PAY FOR THEIR OWN TUITION - THE TAXPAYERS DO VIA GOVERNMENT GRANTS...

Vote Ron Paul, he will deport all these illegal fucks that steal our jobs and our money...

Your tax dollars are supporting my military retirement pay as we speak, but I know that's not what you meant. Sorry to burst your stereotype.

Haha, yea, sure, ANOTHER left winger who is all of a sudden "retired military".

Ok. I'll play along "Sir". If you are retired military, how in the hell can you support NOT defending our borders from armed invaders? You took an oath...right?

Your opinion concerning my military retirement matters least to me. You sound like my hyperbolic governor, Jan Brewer. All illegals are armed invaders? I was stationed in the farm country of central California and I now live in Phoenix. I spent 13 of my 20 years stationed in southern and central California. Illegal immigration is a complex issue and a large number of children grew up here and deserve to stay and contribute.

No they don't. Illegal is still illegal. Ship them out and kill the anchor baby program.

Because he knows better than the people. It failed. The people didn't want it. So, he just tyrannted his way to getting it done. Just like using the EPA to do carbon caps when the people's representatives wouldn't vote it in.

His actions are the almost exact definition of a tyrant.

So tyranny is legal in America?

Everything Congress passes or fails is the "people's" wish?

Didn't the Supreme Court rule that the EPA determines greenhouse gas emissions?

Haha, yea, sure, ANOTHER left winger who is all of a sudden "retired military".

Ok. I'll play along "Sir". If you are retired military, how in the hell can you support NOT defending our borders from armed invaders? You took an oath...right?

Your opinion concerning my military retirement matters least to me. You sound like my hyperbolic governor, Jan Brewer. All illegals are armed invaders? I was stationed in the farm country of central California and I now live in Phoenix. I spent 13 of my 20 years stationed in southern and central California. Illegal immigration is a complex issue and a large number of children grew up here and deserve to stay and contribute.

No they don't. Illegal is still illegal. Ship them out and kill the anchor baby program.

They will never be shipped out and there is no such thing as the "anchor baby program". It's called the 14th amendment and it won't be changed. Notice how the Republicans in Congress have stopped talking about that?

Illegal is illegal is illegal is illegal.

Round them up and ship them back where they came from. More and more Mid Easterners are joining the ranks of those coming across our southern border illegally. Should we grant Iranians who enter illegally and are enrolled in a flight school a chance at citizenship?

I don't give a flying fuck where they come from. If they are illegally in the USA then ship them back where ever they happen to have come from. Car load, bus load, boat load, plane load, or truck load. I don't care if you march them in leg irons back to the border. Just ship em out......

NO AMNESTY....................
MANY of us share your sentiments. Has anyone addressed the State Of Georgia being Sued by Mexico and other Latino nations for the new Immigration Law?

HERE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQ0TrETQi8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪GA State Rep: Taxpayers Are Subsidizing Services for Illegal Aliens‬‏[/ame]

The kicker is - the strong majority of illegals DON'T EVEN PAY FOR THEIR OWN TUITION - THE TAXPAYERS DO VIA GOVERNMENT GRANTS...

Vote Ron Paul, he will deport all these illegal fucks that steal our jobs and our money...

They aren't stealing my job or money. You need to be US citizen for my job.

well... since there has been a 10% increase in deportations and Company audits for illegals have quadrupled over Bush's most Active year since Obama's taken office... Perhaps he feels that Folks that are here to improve their lot deserve a shot at it.

After all, what's your fucking beef? Some honest, intelligent kid going to school here, or some crack dealer... Oh wait... you want to deport them all. Kind of reminds me of the old Cowboy movies..."there's no good Indian but a dead Indian!"
This is ruling by decree, you imbecile.....Exactly the thing this nation's founders sought to end for good.

But I guess as long as the tyrant in question carries that (D) by his name, it's all good.

Just like what he's doing in Libya? and congress is not going to do a thing to stop him.

They will never be shipped out and there is no such thing as the "anchor baby program". It's called the 14th amendment and it won't be changed. Notice how the Republicans in Congress have stopped talking about that?

See who gets my vote....I haven't voted for an incumbent in about 10 years. And I let them know it. All it will take is enough people getting pissed and we are getting there. More and more states are pushing laws to stop illegals, Obama and friends can't sue them all......

If you pay taxes Illegals are getting paid by you.

Hey dumbass. You do know if the stability of your country is in jeaopardy, then so is your job and money. You CLAIM to be retired military? If the gov't goes bankrupt...um....those retirement payments are at risk. Or maybe you've missed all the mass riots going on in bankrupt Greece right now?

well... since there has been a 10% increase in deportations and Company audits for illegals have quadrupled over Bush's most Active year since Obama's taken office... Perhaps he feels that Folks that are here to improve their lot deserve a shot at it.

After all, what's your fucking beef? Some honest, intelligent kid going to school here, or some crack dealer... Oh wait... you want to deport them all. Kind of reminds me of the old Cowboy movies..."there's no good Indian but a dead Indian!"
This is ruling by decree, you imbecile.....Exactly the thing this nation's founders sought to end for good.

But I guess as long as the tyrant in question carries that (D) by his name, it's all good.

Just like what he's doing in Libya? and congress is not going to do a thing to stop him.
Except pay LIP service to it? I wonder if Boehner discussed it in the Golf Outing with the Creep In Chief ?

I'll post once again the equation that explains it all:

Import workers + Export jobs = what?

See who gets my vote....I haven't voted for an incumbent in about 10 years. And I let them know it. All it will take is enough people getting pissed and we are getting there. More and more states are pushing laws to stop illegals, Obama and friends can't sue them all......

I live in Arizona, we have SB1070 and an employer sanction law. The sanction law has been in effect for almost four years and the only business to have it business license suspended for hiring illegals had been out business for 6 months prior to the suspension.

The state took back the money it gave Maricopa county for employer sanction enforcement
because they hadn't used it for 2 years, yet the government found that 40% of Arizona businesses hire illegals. I guess the republicans can't lock up their campaign donors.

Good for you, what are you some kinda fucking narcissist?

Just as long as you have a job you could give a fuck about anyone else other than the welfare of illegal aliens??

Sorry to tell you - in this progressive induced economy, many are taking jobs outside their trade just to put food on the table.

I know a few engineers that have taken jobs doing remedial bullshit like welding for 15 bucks an hour because they cant find anything...

At least they're working tho unlike the typical liberal that sits on his ass all day watching Oprah...

You take what you can get in this progressive induced economy...

2012 cant come soon enough!!!!

I bet if we just gave Arizona to the Mexicans, literally allow it to be annexed back into Mexico, within 10 years it'd be a hell hole like Juarez.

Good luck with your state's gradual transformation into God-knows-what in 10 years. BTW, you guys were 2nd in the WORLD in kidnappings last year, right? Who was doing all the kidnapping? Little old white ladies who vote for Sherrif Joe?????

I live in Arizona, we have SB1070 and an employer sanction law. The sanction law has been in effect for almost four years and the only business to have it business license suspended for hiring illegals had been out business for 6 months prior to the suspension.

The state took back the money it gave Maricopa county for employer sanction enforcement
because they hadn't used it for 2 years, yet the government found that 40% of Arizona businesses hire illegals. I guess the republicans can't lock up their campaign donors.

I don't vote in AZ. And I won't vote for the idiot who is suing them over SB1070.

Forum List

Back