Obama issues Dream Act (Amnesty) by executive order... press ignores!

"On Friday, the Obama administration issued a memo announcing that federal immigration officials do not have to deport illegal aliens if they are enrolled in any type of education program, if their family members have volunteered for U.S. military service, or even if they are pregnant or nursing.

This new policy of “prosecutorial discretion” was quietly announced on Friday afternoon, and completely ignored by the mainstream press."

Obama issues Dream Act by executive order

obamasantacruz.jpg

laborsslicevv3ls9.gif

Since when is not deporting someone the equivalent of Amnesty/Citizenshp (which is what the defeated Congressional legislative Dream Act was attempting to pass into law)?

Guest Worker Program Poses Obstacle for Obama on Immigration Push - NYTimes.com

Guest Worker Program Poses Obstacle for Obama on Immigration Push

Mr. McCain, speaking to reporters outside the White House, said comprehensive immigration reform has a fresh urgency because of the surge in violence along the border with Mexico. But he suggested a bigger sticking point could be the guest worker program, which he said must be part of any immigration bill.

“I can’t support any proposal that doesn’t have a legal temporary worker program and I would expect the president of the United States to put his influence on the unions in order to change their position,” Mr. McCain said.

So the republicans want immigrants and not Americans to do the work? Or was that only because back in 2009 that was the sound bite they were looking for?

I get so confused...is the proposed Obama amnesty like the one Bush proposed or is it more like Regan's?

well... since there has been a 10% increase in deportations and Company audits for illegals have quadrupled over Bush's most Active year since Obama's taken office... Perhaps he feels that Folks that are here to improve their lot deserve a shot at it.

Nobody deserves a free pass at breaking our laws. No excuses. And it is not within the presidents authority to help them break our laws.

After all, what's your fucking beef? Some honest, intelligent kid going to school here, or some crack dealer... Oh wait... you want to deport them all. Kind of reminds me of the old Cowboy movies..."there's no good Indian but a dead Indian!"

My beef is that we have a system set up to allow people status in our country through proper procedures, it's called the law, our president is currently undermining that system and should be impeached for it, and also, we barely have enough money to sustain our own population, let alone add millions more to it. I dont give a rats ass what kind of sob story you cook up and I would be willing to bet my next check if a family of illegal immigrants showed up on your door step asking if you would let them shack up at your house until they get on their feet that you would let them. You odnt have an issue with millions flooding our system because YOU are not the one footing the bill for it apparently.
It's okay though, barring voter fraud we will have a more conservative congress and senate and white house in 2013 and this shit will get dealt with accordingly.

Friday afternoon... classic 'let's hide this from the People' release.

Fucking dishonest bunch of fucking hacks in this Administration.

I know, it's almost as bad as making the Senate and Congress stay through Christmas unless they vote in a shitty communist bill. If I where a politician I would take a sleeping bag and say "Let's get it on bitches!!!" if they tried that shit with me.

Un-fucking-believable.

So let me get this right, a person who violated federal law (and would have violated state laws if not for the tyrant's lawsuit) can now avoid prosecution simply by "being enrolled in any type of educational program".

So......if Jose Martinez see's ICE driving up his driveway, he has about 5 minutes to log onto University of Phoenix Online, and see if he can enter his info quick enough to become enrolled huh?

But "any type" is now left up to the courts I guess. What about someone who is illegal, but hires a personal trainer? He is in a fitness education program, right? Or what about these Hispanics who are trianing at the Mixed Martial Arts schools? They're being taught something, through a program.

Or....what about "on the job training"??? If an illegal is in training at McDonalds, he's learning, it's a training program, right?

President FAG (Failure At Governing) is hitting new lows daily.

According to Obama, I bet any illegal enrolled on welfare "Which is probably about 90% of them would be considered enrolled in a program.

"On Friday, the Obama administration issued a memo announcing that federal immigration officials do not have to deport illegal aliens if they are enrolled in any type of education program, if their family members have volunteered for U.S. military service, or even if they are pregnant or nursing.

This new policy of “prosecutorial discretion” was quietly announced on Friday afternoon, and completely ignored by the mainstream press."

Obama issues Dream Act by executive order

obamasantacruz.jpg

So is the Congress going to lay back for this erosion of who makes the laws of the land, while a guy who listened without protest to his minister "God damn America straight to hell" for 20 years?

I'm fed up with this usurpation of the Constitutional authority set up long before these extremists with a communist goal and agenda moved in to take away everything, every power of the people through representation in Congress, and I'm mad as hell at these interlopers doing work only the Congress should be doing, and I'm tired of the secrecy of the Clinton administration with its No-Help-American list of political opponents which is averse to every principle set forth in the Constitution against unreasonable government prying into every little nook and cranny of people's private lives that is none of their business.

You can't give away taxpayer's hard-earned dollars to foreign people for free so you can God Damn America back into the hell of having foreign powers take every living nickel America earned through its citizens' own hard work.

This administration is far worse than King Charles of England.

Let's get rid of the bums and restore the Constitution out of their jealous, grasping, parsimonious, and vicious Anti-citizen claws.

Deport Obama and the commie Mules he's riding in on!!

It must really be a scary time for you right now.

Not as scary as it is going to be for the leftists next November.

My capitalist pig side just came up with a brilliant idea!!!!!

We all know how easy it is to found a church/religion. A few bucks and a website and whallah, you're a pastor in your new religion.

I'll rent out a dump in the local mexican neighborhood's commercial district. Open up a place that offers theology training in my new-found religion. Give a phony, xeroxed "degree". It'll be an educational program. I'll charge $500 per year of education. Whats the training cirriculum?

You go to class 1 day a year. After 45 classes, you graduate. So, you'll be enrolled in "any type of educational program" that will be protected by my freedom of religion.

It's basically gonna be deportation insurance.

If I get 2,000 Mexicans to drop $500 a year for that deportation insurance.......thats $1,000,000 a year!!!!! knock off $200,000 for rent, electricity, overhead, etc..........damn. I can make $800,000 a year scamming the system and helping illegals be undeportable.

You think I can't rent out a $500 month dump in the mexican parts of Houston, Atlanta, El Paso, NY, LA, etc, and get at least 2,000 illegals who want to become undeportable for the small fee.....er, uh,....tuition cost of $500 a year???

Nice, I never thought of that, but you know someone on the left already has though.

Our "country is crumbling" because of this? Gimme a break.

Is there any end game to this? If they complete their studies and graduate, do they have a path to citizenship, or will they be deported to their home country to help make a better way of life there? Either way, we win.

If they stay here as citizens... we have a small, but new crop of educated(as opposed to criminal or menial job stealing) citizens. If they go back, perhaps they will eventually make things better there. Then there won't be as many illegals sneaking into the country.
Would you go back to that shithole when you can live here? I doubt it, and it wont be a small crop, they will come in droves and not all will enroll in anything, they will come and pop out kids like rabbits and it will add even more stress to an already fragile economy.
In short... think long term.. not short term on this one.

In the short term they should obey the law, no excuses or exemptions.
I have an even better idea, how about we take 5,000,000 entitlement sponges from America and send them to Mexico, and bring 5,000,000 Mexicans here that want to work, we can educate them and give them job skills and then release them into our economy. We could kill two birds with one stone, we will get rid of 5,000,000 burdens to our society and receive 5,000,000 citizens that are actually willing to work here. Now I would support hat in a hear beat.

Last edited:
Before one screems the medias are bias, they should learn the difference between an EO on deportation and the provisions of the Dream Act and Amnesty.

Not deporting illegal alien students in no way makes them legal or gives them a pathway to citizenship[as would the Dream Act].

Because he knows better than the people. It failed. The people didn't want it. So, he just tyrannted his way to getting it done. Just like using the EPA to do carbon caps when the people's representatives wouldn't vote it in.

His actions are the almost exact definition of a tyrant.

So tyranny is legal in America?

Everything Congress passes or fails is the "people's" wish?

Didn't the Supreme Court rule that the EPA determines greenhouse gas emissions?

So, even though 75% of the People did not want Obamacare that was still the peoples wish? America made it loud and clear that we did not want it, but they still passed it anyways. It's tyranny.

Your opinion concerning my military retirement matters least to me. You sound like my hyperbolic governor, Jan Brewer. All illegals are armed invaders? I was stationed in the farm country of central California and I now live in Phoenix. I spent 13 of my 20 years stationed in southern and central California. Illegal immigration is a complex issue and a large number of children grew up here and deserve to stay and contribute.

No they don't. Illegal is still illegal. Ship them out and kill the anchor baby program.

They will never be shipped out and there is no such thing as the "anchor baby program". It's called the 14th amendment and it won't be changed. Notice how the Republicans in Congress have stopped talking about that?

The 14th amendment was never intended for illegal immigration, it was intended for slaves to have citizenship. The left manipulated this amendment to push an agenda. I find it hard to believe you ever served one day in any branch of the military sir, very hard indeed.

Illegal is illegal is illegal is illegal.

Round them up and ship them back where they came from. More and more Mid Easterners are joining the ranks of those coming across our southern border illegally. Should we grant Iranians who enter illegally and are enrolled in a flight school a chance at citizenship?

I don't give a flying fuck where they come from. If they are illegally in the USA then ship them back where ever they happen to have come from. Car load, bus load, boat load, plane load, or truck load. I don't care if you march them in leg irons back to the border. Just ship em out......

NO AMNESTY....................
MANY of us share your sentiments. Has anyone addressed the State Of Georgia being Sued by Mexico and other Latino nations for the new Immigration Law?

HERE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcQ0TrETQi8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪GA State Rep: Taxpayers Are Subsidizing Services for Illegal Aliens‬‏[/ame]

If I where president I would have told Mexico to go pound sand in their ass, their lawsuit means jack shit in our country, and if they don't like it bring your military across the border and see what happens.

Guest Worker Program Poses Obstacle for Obama on Immigration Push - NYTimes.com

Guest Worker Program Poses Obstacle for Obama on Immigration Push

Mr. McCain, speaking to reporters outside the White House, said comprehensive immigration reform has a fresh urgency because of the surge in violence along the border with Mexico. But he suggested a bigger sticking point could be the guest worker program, which he said must be part of any immigration bill.

“I can’t support any proposal that doesn’t have a legal temporary worker program and I would expect the president of the United States to put his influence on the unions in order to change their position,” Mr. McCain said.

So the republicans want immigrants and not Americans to do the work? Or was that only because back in 2009 that was the sound bite they were looking for?

I get so confused...is the proposed Obama amnesty like the one Bush proposed or is it more like Regan's?

And you think that McCain speaks for all Republicans? I think not. I disagreed with him then and am against any form of amnesty or guest worker program now. And will remain against it unless our unemployment rate is under 5%. Then I might consider a guest worker program.

email the fers at the state run media and tell them you are on to them. No more BS state run Pravda. everyone should be concerned about such a ideological one track media. especially when they always seem to side with the feds. Write AP and the NY times when they lie. Tell them NO MORE. whether you are right wing or left wing WE NEED AN UNBIAESED PRESS and we don't have one now.

You are right, let's close down FOX News.

Fox News is state-run media? :confused:

Yes, really. Did you not read your own link?

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters say young people brought here illegally by their parents should be considered lawbreakers. Forty-four percent (44%) disagree and say they not be viewed as breaking the law. Thirteen percent (13%) are undecided.

44 > 43

Majority Support the DREAM Act, Poll Finds

Rasmussen: Voters Support Idea of DREAM Act

Slim Majority of Americans Would Vote for DREAM Act Law

Poll: 54 percent support DREAM Act

It's another one of those things that the GnOP lies about. When you ask some dipshit on the street "do you support the Dream Act, they think back to the crap spewed by Fox (which is on constantly at their favorite Diner/Bar/ etc) and say "no"...

But when you ask them if they support allowing an individual (who was brought here as a child and had no say in the matter, went to American public schools, speaks English as their first language and has qualified to go to college or wants to join the military as a path to citizenship, they say "yes".

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters say young people brought here illegally by their parents should be considered lawbreakers. Forty-four percent (44%) disagree and say they not be viewed as breaking the law. Thirteen percent (13%) are undecided.

44 > 43

It's another one of those things that the GnOP lies about. When you ask some dipshit on the street "do you support the Dream Act, they think back to the crap spewed by Fox (which is on constantly at their favorite Diner/Bar/ etc) and say "no"...

But when you ask them if they support allowing an individual (who was brought here as a child and had no say in the matter, went to American public schools, speaks English as their first language and has qualified to go to college or wants to join the military as a path to citizenship, they say "yes".

Well if any of this is accurate then the people need an education. An illegal cannot join the military. It is illegal. They cannot hold a security clearance even if they could join the military. I feel sorry for the children, I understand it isn't their fault, And I'm sure there is a solution somewhere. This isn't it.

email the fers at the state run media and tell them you are on to them. No more BS state run Pravda. everyone should be concerned about such a ideological one track media. especially when they always seem to side with the feds. Write AP and the NY times when they lie. Tell them NO MORE. whether you are right wing or left wing WE NEED AN UNBIAESED PRESS and we don't have one now.

You are right, let's close down FOX News.
Oh, and here's one more person who wants Fox News shut down, despite idiot leftists like Synth saying no one has ever called for it. :lol:

well... since there has been a 10% increase in deportations and Company audits for illegals have quadrupled over Bush's most Active year since Obama's taken office... Perhaps he feels that Folks that are here to improve their lot deserve a shot at it.

After all, what's your fucking beef? Some honest, intelligent kid going to school here, or some crack dealer... Oh wait... you want to deport them all. Kind of reminds me of the old Cowboy movies..."there's no good Indian but a dead Indian!"

Which really puts on display they bigotry and racism of the right wing. They are getting exactly what they want..and it's not enough. In fact..the Dream Act was a REPUBLICAN INITIATIVE which the balked on when it came time to vote on it.

President Obama has done more to address illegal immigration then George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George HW Bush and Ronald Reagan. Illegal immigration has fallen by over a million people since President Obama assumed office. It's so much so..that farms are now suffering a labor shortage and have begun..albeit "quietly" to complain. And this is still one of the top issues for the right wing.

44 > 43

Well if any of this is accurate then the people need an education. An illegal cannot join the military. It is illegal. They cannot hold a security clearance even if they could join the military. I feel sorry for the children, I understand it isn't their fault, And I'm sure there is a solution somewhere. This isn't it.

Sure it is.

Your and other right wingers solution..is no solution.

Forum List

Back