Obama issues Dream Act (Amnesty) by executive order... press ignores!

What your failing to see is that ruling by decree is utterly despotic.

But I guess as long as the despot carries that (D) by their name, it's all peace and love beads, innit?

Where's the decree? This is entirely within the legal prerogative of the executive.

Since when is it the prerogative of the executive to enact laws that Congress specifically voted against enacting?

We live in a Republic. Not a Despotism. Not a totalitarian regime. Not a Monarchy.

Your phony outrage is 13,000 plus executive orders to late.

What your failing to see is that ruling by decree is utterly despotic.

But I guess as long as the despot carries that (D) by their name, it's all peace and love beads, innit?

Where's the decree? This is entirely within the legal prerogative of the executive.
If BOOOOOSH! or anyone else without the (D) did this, you'd be howling like a cat that got its tail caught in the rocking chair, and we both know it.

No. I'd argue that it's bad policy if I felt that was the case, but he/she would have the legal authority to do it.

Since when is it the prerogative of the executive to enact laws that Congress specifically voted against enacting?

We live in a Republic. Not a Despotism. Not a totalitarian regime. Not a Monarchy.

Phony outrage?

Please provide an example of an executive order that goes so far as to enact laws that Congress specifically voted against. Can you?

Phony outrage?

Please provide an example of an executive order that goes so far as to enact laws that Congress specifically voted against. Can you?

Can you provide proof that this EO is worse than the other 13,000 plus? You are the saying it's totalitarian and beyond all others, where is your proof?

Let me ask you daveman... why don't you give a fuck about the people's jobs outsourced by the conglomerate for $1 hour? Are you(and I know you are unemployed) willing to work for $1.50/hour?

You assholes want to blame EVERYONE but the real problem... is the Big business global monopoly. They got what they want.. an International Slave labor glut... at the expense of YOU YOURSELF and people like you Daveman... but you don't want to hear that do you?

It's funny, you blaming BIGSCARYBUSINESS while supporting policies that drive business offshore.

And by "funny", I mean "stupid".

Care to explain why you want to award criminals in a bad economy when 20 plus percent of Americans are out of work?

Because they'll eventually vote Democrat, with or without citizenship.

The left has thrown national security under the bus in favor of political power.

I'm failing to see how a kid who was pulled across the border by his parents when he was eight and is now attending college is a threat to national security.
You fail to see a great deal. Are you really pretending ALL illegals who come in are good citizens?

Hint: They're criminals, by the very act that brought them here.

Why can't you understand that? And why do you want to reward it?

Because, as I said, they'll eventually vote Democrat, with or without citizenship. You've hrown national security under the bus in favor of political power.

They aren't stealing my job or money. You need to be US citizen for my job.

Oh, well, then fuck everybody else, then, huh? You got yours. That's all that matters, right?

Is that some of that famous liberal compassion at work?

I don't believe in compassion and me getting mine is all that matters. It's my job to provide for my family, everyone else needs to take care of themselves.
The why do you support liberal policies that discourage people from taking care of themselves?

If BOOOOOSH! or anyone else without the (D) did this, you'd be howling like a cat that got its tail caught in the rocking chair, and we both know it.

No. I'd argue that it's bad policy if I felt that was the case, but he/she would have the legal authority to do it.
No, you wouldn't....I know better.

If 20% of Americans are out of work why aren't they flocking to Georgia to take those farm worker jobs that they have to use prisoners to fill?

Because those farm jobs don't pay shit. WHy? Because mexicans have been willing to do it for $5 a day.

Without the cheap and willing labor, employers would pay more.

But to be more accurate, a large part of that 20% DO NOT WANT TO WORK. Why would they when they have a government that will cradle them.

What percentage of the 20% unemployed "DO NOT WANT TO WORK?

58%. Because the 20% figure is BS. Looking at the actual numbers, the adult civilian non institutiaonal population is 239,313,000 20% of that is 47,863,000. There are only 13,943,000 unemployed and a further 6,227,000 who aren't currently trying to get a job but say they want one. So that's 20,141,000 people who want a job, but don't have one. So that's 58% of the mythical "20% of Americans are unemployed" that don't want jobs.

Note: The actual unemployment rate is NOT "percent of Americans" but "percent of the Labor Force."

Last edited:
It's like watching Bush all over again... Obama just can't do anything right, and coming up on election season no less. I almost feel bad for the guy but it's in the LOL stage right now.

Bush was ” Holy shit this guy is fucking dumb,” then stage 2 “LOL this guy just can't catch a fuckin break LOL...” then Bush became the "dude, you're embarrassing yourself while making things worse for all of us, wtf... Obama is in the "LOL this guy just can't catch a break" stage. I think you need a second term to get to stage 3 but Obama has outdone Bush on near everything in record time so anything seems possible!

The kicker is - the strong majority of illegals DON'T EVEN PAY FOR THEIR OWN TUITION - THE TAXPAYERS DO VIA GOVERNMENT GRANTS...

Vote Ron Paul, he will deport all these illegal fucks that steal our jobs and our money...

They aren't stealing my job or money. You need to be US citizen for my job.

Wow, you must be the President ! .... oops, nevermind.....

Because they'll eventually vote Democrat, with or without citizenship.

The left has thrown national security under the bus in favor of political power.

I'm failing to see how a kid who was pulled across the border by his parents when he was eight and is now attending college is a threat to national security.
You fail to see a great deal. Are you really pretending ALL illegals who come in are good citizens?

Hint: They're criminals, by the very act that brought them here.

Why can't you understand that? And why do you want to reward it?

Because, as I said, they'll eventually vote Democrat, with or without citizenship. You've hrown national security under the bus in favor of political power.

Yup. This is all about the Hispanic Vote.

Congress trounced the Dream Act so OL'BO did an end around to enact parts of it. It will make the Hispanic community very happy so they will probably vote Dem. It will also cost us taxpayers big time because anyone who thinks these folks are paying for their college education is living in la la land.

Guess OL'BO sees his chances of re-election in 2012 going South big time. Hence this latest little gambit.

Of course once the rest of the country finds out he may not get any votes but the Hispanic and black of course. Immigration is a huge issue with some folks. We want our border secured.

Should be interesting to see what Congress and the country thinks about this little deal.

How is about the Hispanic vote when a majority of Americans support the Dream Act?

If they did, perhaps it would have passed through Congress? :eusa_whistle:

Just because a majority of people support it does not equal being passed through Congress, but polls DO show majority support for the Dream Act...even Rasmussen, the right wing favorite.

Really?

Senate Heeded Public Opinion By Rejecting Dream Act
Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of all voters oppose the Dream Act concept. Republicans oppose it by a 5-to-1 margin and unaffiliated are opposed by a 3-to-1 margin.

Senate Heeded Public Opinion By Rejecting Dream Act - Rasmussen Reports™

Voters Have Mixed Feelings About Legalizing Young People Brought Here Illegally
Monday, December 13, 2010

Voters are evenly divided over whether young people brought to this country illegally by their parents should be viewed as breaking the law. Making a distinction between illegal immigrants and their children is at the heart of the so-called DREAM Act that some in Congress are hoping to pass before the end of the lame duck session.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 43% of Likely U.S. Voters say young people brought here illegally by their parents should be considered lawbreakers. Forty-four percent (44%) disagree and say they not be viewed as breaking the law. Thirteen percent (13%) are undecided.

When it comes to adults, however, voters’ views are much clearer. Seventy-six percent (76%) say adults who enter the United States illegally should be considered lawbreakers. Just 12% disagree, and another 12% are not sure.

Fifty-eight percent (58%) of Americans oppose automatic citizenship for a child born in this country to an illegal immigrant.

Voters Have Mixed Feelings About Legalizing Young People Brought Here Illegally - Rasmussen Reports™

email the fers at the state run media and tell them you are on to them. No more BS state run Pravda. everyone should be concerned about such a ideological one track media. especially when they always seem to side with the feds. Write AP and the NY times when they lie. Tell them NO MORE. whether you are right wing or left wing WE NEED AN UNBIAESED PRESS and we don't have one now.

email the fers at the state run media and tell them you are on to them. No more BS state run Pravda. everyone should be concerned about such a ideological one track media. especially when they always seem to side with the feds. Write AP and the NY times when they lie. Tell them NO MORE. whether you are right wing or left wing WE NEED AN UNBIAESED PRESS and we don't have one now.

You are right, let's close down FOX News.

Forum List

Back