Obama isn't even Mentioned... Bush would have been to Blame...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Karzai condemns video of urination on corpses

By ROBERT BURNS
AP National Security Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday condemned a video depicting what appears to be four U.S. Marines urinating on the corpses of Taliban fighters.

A presidential statement described the act as "completely inhumane" and called on the U.S. military to punish the Marines.

The Marine Corps said Wednesday it is investigating the YouTube video but has not yet verified its origin or authenticity. The case has being referred to the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, the Navy's worldwide law enforcement organization.

The Afghan Ministry of Defense also condemned the actions in the video, which it described as "shocking."

The NATO-led security force in Afghanistan released a statement Thursday saying, "This disrespectful act is inexplicable and not in keeping with the high moral standards we expect of coalition forces."

Read more: IndyStar.com | AP National | The Indianapolis Star

Obama's name isn't even Mentioned...

The AP would have made it about Bush.

And Liberals here would have without Question Attacked Bush with it.

:)

peace...

Attacking Bush or Obama, depending whose watch it occurred on if it's true, is silly. As great as our Marine Corps is, as well as the other services, they're always going to have a small minority of personnel who'd do something like this. It's human nature. Some morons in our services, just like our society in general. We apologize if it's found to be true and punish those involved if we can identify them.

If I was going to piss on the corpse of a dead Taliban, I sure wouldn't fucking film it.

I Concur...

That being said...

The History of putting these things on Bush is what it is:

abu ghraib bush - Google Search

Barry probably won't even Speak about it or be questioned by his Media about it.

peace...

Bush hasn't been President for years now, so his influence on what these Marines did should very little if any at best.

If I was going to piss on the corpse of a dead Taliban, I sure wouldn't fucking film it.

I Concur...

That being said...

Barry probably won't even Speak about it or be questioned by his Media about it.

peace...

Bush hasn't been President for years now, so his influence on what these Marines did should very little if any at best.

No my point... IF Bush was in, it would be about him...

He's not, Obama is...

Media ain't makin' it about Obama.

Predictable and just Observing it.

peace...

Some people wake up in the morning trying to think of a strategy to obtain pity by which victim card to play.

Sad, and pathetic.

i never blamed bush for it, but abu ghraib was a whole different kettle of fish from 4 guys allegedly pissing on corpses

Of course it isn't the same... But the Media would have been all up in Bush's Grill over it at the next Presser...

And I didn't say you, del... :thup:

peace...

Karzai condemns video of urination on corpses

By ROBERT BURNS
AP National Security Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday condemned a video depicting what appears to be four U.S. Marines urinating on the corpses of Taliban fighters.

A presidential statement described the act as "completely inhumane" and called on the U.S. military to punish the Marines.

The Marine Corps said Wednesday it is investigating the YouTube video but has not yet verified its origin or authenticity. The case has being referred to the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, the Navy's worldwide law enforcement organization.

The Afghan Ministry of Defense also condemned the actions in the video, which it described as "shocking."

The NATO-led security force in Afghanistan released a statement Thursday saying, "This disrespectful act is inexplicable and not in keeping with the high moral standards we expect of coalition forces."

Read more: IndyStar.com | AP National | The Indianapolis Star

Obama's name isn't even Mentioned...

The AP would have made it about Bush.

And Liberals here would have without Question Attacked Bush with it.

peace...
who cares ??? the murdering islamo bastards are hell bent on destroying and murdering innocent people !!!

I Concur...

That being said...

peace...

No my point... IF Bush was in, it would be about him...

He's not, Obama is...

Media ain't makin' it about Obama.

Predictable and just Observing it.

peace...

I personally don't think any President should take any blame for what these guys did, no matter if its Bush in office or Obama or whoever. What we are seeing here is the horrors of war.

I Concur...

That being said...

peace...

^ you're comparing abu ghraib (which - the claims were systemic, meaning actual alleged policy which if true would have a fuck of a lot more to DO w/the President)

to these 4 dudes?

:eusa_hand:

I Concur...

That being said...

peace...

^ you're comparing abu ghraib (which - the claims were systemic, meaning actual alleged policy which if true would have a fuck of a lot more to DO w/the President)

to these 4 dudes?

:eusa_hand:

If you aren't getting the analogy, then I can't help you...

Bush's name would NOT have been Absent that AP story like Obama's was...

The Media would have been all over Bush for Answers because a World Leader was Speaking out in Anger about it and the Arab Nations might React to it...

You know, like they did the "Flushing the Bible" Lie?...

Anyway...

peace...

It was a bad comparison, the way the abu gr. thing was covered compared to this story.

It was a bad comparison, the way the abu gr. thing was covered compared to this story.

No it wasn't.

Because the the Media was ALL over Bush from the VERY FIRST SECOND...

They would have been all over this if he was in Office and Directing it at HIM.

They will not go after Obama.

Had Bush taken bin Laden out like Obama did, they would have Questions Pakistani Soveriegnty, International Law, Executing a Defenseless SUSPECT in his Underwear...

But they didn't... Because it was Obama.

If you don't see it, the we aren't going anywhere with Further Discussion about it.

peace...

Forum List

Back