Obama isn't even Mentioned... Bush would have been to Blame...

It was a bad comparison, the way the abu gr. thing was covered compared to this story.

No it wasn't.

Because the the Media was ALL over Bush from the VERY FIRST SECOND...

They would have been all over this if he was in Office and Directing it at HIM.

They will not go after Obama.

Had Bush taken bin Laden out like Obama did, they would have Questions Pakistani Soveriegnty, International Law, Executing a Defenseless SUSPECT in his Underwear...

But they didn't... Because it was Obama.

If you don't see it, the we aren't going anywhere with Further Discussion about it.

:)

peace...

you're comparing something the President would have had to have been involved in(torture policy at abu), to something the President wouldn't(4 guys pissing), and complaining about the President's amount of mention in the writers' stories. it's a horrendous comparison.

It was a bad comparison, the way the abu gr. thing was covered compared to this story.

No it wasn't.

Had Bush taken bin Laden out like Obama did, they would have Questions Pakistani Soveriegnty, International Law, Executing a Defenseless SUSPECT in his Underwear...

If you don't see it, the we aren't going anywhere with Further Discussion about it.

peace...

you're comparing something the President would have had to have been involved in(torture policy at abu), to something the President wouldn't(4 guys pissing), and complaining about the President's amount of mention in the writers' stories. it's a horrendous comparison.

I am clearly saying that Bush's name would NOT have been Absent that Story today...

You Know it as well as I do.

And the "Free Press" would have questioned his Leadership as CiC.

peace...

No it wasn't.

peace...

I am clearly saying that Bush's name would NOT have been Absent that Story today...

peace...

I know what you're saying, but your example sucked ass true story. It was a story not even remotely similar.

peace...

I know what you're saying, but your example sucked ass true story. It was a story not even remotely similar.

At the beginning it was...

The Media didn't Know there was anything Systematic, but Immeadiately went after Bush...

And Justly... He's ALL Servicepeople's Boss...

As Obama is now.

They would have gone after Bush on this and would be Digging now.

peace...

peace...

the story at Abu had to do with rogue military personnel acting childishly at the expense of the dignity of its prsioners...and yes, Bush was blamed as a CiC that did not have a strong grip on his military...it had nothing to do with the debate of waterboarding.

The story here has to do with rogue military personnel actiung childishly at the expense of the dignity of its dead enemy.

Seems to me they are identical situations....and ideal for comparison.

Blame Bush, blame Obama, blah blah blah.

Right now, the Afghan people are blaming America.

Blame Bush, blame Obama, blah blah blah.

Right now, the Afghan people are blaming America.

deflection.

I woulkd expect them to blame the American People.

But when Bush was president, the media had the American People blaming Bush.

Stay on topic.

peace...

the story at Abu had to do with rogue military personnel acting childishly at the expense of the dignity of its prsioners...and yes, Bush was blamed as a CiC that did not have a strong grip on his military...it had nothing to do with the debate of waterboarding.

The story here has to do with rogue military personnel actiung childishly at the expense of the dignity of its dead enemy.

you didnt read his link to the abu story/.

Karzai condemns video of urination on corpses

By ROBERT BURNS
AP National Security Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday condemned a video depicting what appears to be four U.S. Marines urinating on the corpses of Taliban fighters.

A presidential statement described the act as "completely inhumane" and called on the U.S. military to punish the Marines.

The Marine Corps said Wednesday it is investigating the YouTube video but has not yet verified its origin or authenticity. The case has being referred to the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, the Navy's worldwide law enforcement organization.

The Afghan Ministry of Defense also condemned the actions in the video, which it described as "shocking."

The NATO-led security force in Afghanistan released a statement Thursday saying, "This disrespectful act is inexplicable and not in keeping with the high moral standards we expect of coalition forces."

Read more: IndyStar.com | AP National | The Indianapolis Star

Obama's name isn't even Mentioned...

The AP would have made it about Bush.

And Liberals here would have without Question Attacked Bush with it.

peace...

What's wrong with you?

This is a worldwide PR fiasco that could (and probably will) end up costing many American soldiers and marines their lives. It will also likely aid in recruiting for the Taliban and al Qaeda. And it will certainly make prevailing in the Afghanistan war much more difficult.

And despite ALL those issues (and more), you frame it in the context of how the press and others would assess political blame vis-a-vis a former Republican president versus a current Democratic president?

You need to get a grip!

If I was going to piss on the corpse of a dead Taliban, I sure wouldn't fucking film it.

I Concur...

That being said...

The History of putting these things on Bush is what it is:

abu ghraib bush - Google Search

Barry probably won't even Speak about it or be questioned by his Media about it.

peace...

What correlating policy of President Obama does this pissing match relate to? I mean, the abuse at Abu Ghraib (and other detention facilities including Afghanistan) can be linked to the Bush Administration's Approved Torture methods.

Give to Bush what is deserved. Who's idea was it to invade Iraq after 9-11?

If I was going to piss on the corpse of a dead Taliban, I sure wouldn't fucking film it.

I Concur...

That being said...

The History of putting these things on Bush is what it is:

abu ghraib bush - Google Search

Barry probably won't even Speak about it or be questioned by his Media about it.

peace...

What correlating policy of President Obama does this pissing match relate to? I mean, the abuse at Abu Ghraib (and other detention facilities including Afghanistan) can be linked to the Bush Administration's Approved Torture methods.

Give to Bush what is deserved. Who's idea was it to invade Iraq after 9-11?

It was a number of people and it was Based on YEARS of Garuntees that Saddam had Threatening Stockpiles of WMD like what he used in the Past...

I can pull the Quotes of DemocRATS from Tedward to HILLARY! to Bill to John Kerry just before 9/11 making him out to be, and Directly Comparing him to Hitler.

https://kb.defense.gov/app/answers/...lution-to-authorize-use-of-force-against-iraq

^And then there's that...

And the Vote FOR... Bipartisan...

And the Continued Funding Votes... Bipartisan.

Don't Parrot Politicians being Politicians.

The DemocRATS Own Iraq right along with Bush.

If you don't Understand that, then you are not Reachable with Reality.

peace...

Young people these days have very little common sense and virtually no sense of propriety as all those sexting pics that teenagers have sent one another should make clear.

But I actually have a real world example to offer.

A few years ago, I had a part time job helping a friend of mine renovating apartments in a building he was managing. As people moved out, we would go in and completely redo each apt with new appliances, wiring, switches, lights, ceiling fans, etc. One time, a guy went back East when he received notice that his mother died. He never returned. Consequently, he abandoned all his possessions. At any rate, he left a cell phone (with a camera) in his apt. While the cell phone no longer was functional because it wasn't active, I could still access the pictures. As hard as it was for me to believe, he actually took several pictures of someone's crap (I assume it was his) in the toilet.

I didnt even know he had a link.

To me, the Abu story had to do with the personnel scaring the prisoners with dogs...making them sit around naked....and yes, Bush was blamed for that...well...not balmed...his lack of "leadership" was blamed.

And to me...it is identical to what took place with those children peeing on enemy corpses.

I didnt even know he had a link.

To me, the Abu story had to do with the personnel scaring the prisoners with dogs...making them sit around naked....and yes, Bush was blamed for that...well...not balmed...his lack of "leadership" was blamed.

And to me...it is identical to what took place with those children peeing on enemy corpses.

:thup:

peace...

A couple Marines piss on a dead terrorist and the world is shocked in horror.

A bunch of masked, muslim terrorists SAW A LIVE MANS HEAD OFF and no one gives a shit.

What's wrong with this picture?

Far as I'm concerned those Marines can piss on every mutha fuckin' one of those sheet headed shit stains they kill. They've earned it.

Last edited:

I've always been puzzled by that, too. Even before digital cameras came along, if I were to violate the rules of engagement and take photographs of me and my fellow soldiers abusing our authority, I sure as hell wouldn't have the film developed at my local pharmacy. I'd develop the images in the privacy of my own home/dark room. Seriously, you'd think that even some of the more stupid arseholes in the military would be wise to this as well.

A bunch of masked, muslim terrorists SAW A LIVE MANS HEAD OFF and no one gives a shit.

Far as I'm concerned those Marines can piss on every mutha fuckin' one of those sheet headed shit stains they kill. They've earned it.

it is a disgrace to the uniform..and the flag they protect.

Who the fuck told you war was pretty?

Karzai condemns video of urination on corpses

By ROBERT BURNS
AP National Security Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday condemned a video depicting what appears to be four U.S. Marines urinating on the corpses of Taliban fighters.

A presidential statement described the act as "completely inhumane" and called on the U.S. military to punish the Marines.

The Marine Corps said Wednesday it is investigating the YouTube video but has not yet verified its origin or authenticity. The case has being referred to the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, the Navy's worldwide law enforcement organization.

The Afghan Ministry of Defense also condemned the actions in the video, which it described as "shocking."

The NATO-led security force in Afghanistan released a statement Thursday saying, "This disrespectful act is inexplicable and not in keeping with the high moral standards we expect of coalition forces."

Read more: IndyStar.com | AP National | The Indianapolis Star

Obama's name isn't even Mentioned...

The AP would have made it about Bush.

And Liberals here would have without Question Attacked Bush with it.

peace...

Well the Hussein administration is going to the extreme in denouncing the Marines. We're at war with far more inhumane people - radical Islamists, of whom the Hussein will never denounce.

Who the fuck told you war was pretty?

I don't think anyone's claimed that war is pretty. But what these marines did is a clear indicator that there's been a breakdown in discipline. And that can't be tolerated under any circumstances, regardless of the atrocities you've described committed against allied troops and contractors.

Forum List

Back