Obama is victim of Bush's failed promises

That was so pathetic and sad it was almost laughable. When will the man child man up and take the responsibilities. It's almost to the point I am wishing for Carter to take control

That was so pathetic and sad it was almost laughable. When will the man child man up and take the responsibilities. It's almost to the point I am wishing for Carter to take control

He isn't even part man. I swear, the FIRST thing any decent leadership course teaches is to take responsibility for what happens under your watch. And stupid lefties wonder why people are getting so angry?

Does anyone recall Bush blaming his problems on Clinton? Did Bush ever say "This recession is the fault of the previous administration"? Or "The attacks on 9/11 came about because of failures by the previous administration"?
I don't recall such if he did. I do recall that Bush took responsibility and proposed action.
But lest anyone say I am a Bush backer, I dont recall Clinton blaming Bush I either. Or any president blaming his predecessor 18 months into his term for the way things are.
I guess playing the blame game is the kind of change Obama had in mind.

and they're both victims of Lyndon Johnson's failed promises.

Christ almighty.

Does anyone recall Bush blaming his problems on Clinton? Did Bush ever say "This recession is the fault of the previous administration"? Or "The attacks on 9/11 came about because of failures by the previous administration"?
I don't recall such if he did. I do recall that Bush took responsibility and proposed action.
But lest anyone say I am a Bush backer, I dont recall Clinton blaming Bush I either. Or any president blaming his predecessor 18 months into his term for the way things are.

Well to be honest Bush did blame Clinton for North Korea’s nuclear arsenal
As for 9/11 it may have been warranted but he not only blamed Clinton but Cater and Reaganm
Re 9/11 (a three-fer, encompassing Clinton, Carter and Reagan):

"They looked at our response after the hostage crisis in Iran, the bombings of the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa, and the attack on the USS Cole. They concluded that free societies lacked the courage and character to defend themselves against a determined enemy." GW Bush

Last edited:

As for 9/11 it may have been warranted but he not only blamed Clinton but Cater and Reaganm

"They looked at our response after the hostage crisis in Iran, the bombings of the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa, and the attack on the USS Cole. They concluded that free societies lacked the courage and character to defend themselves against a determined enemy." GW Bush

May be. I don't recall it. I don't recall any president spending this much time pointing fingers at someone else for his own failures.

May be. I don't recall it. I don't recall any president spending this much time pointing fingers at someone else for his own failures.

True I am not going to disagree with you on obamas whinning. But Bush as done it I think every President has done but not to the extremes of obama.

That's so wrong.

The truth is, we are all the victims of Bush/Republican FAILED policies. But it's worse for the Republican base. They know they have been duped by the Republican elite, but they don't know what to do about it.

oompa_loompa2_14e5a.jpg

Obama is victim of Bush's failed promises
:meow:

Democrats are always the victim.

Everyone else accepts personal responsibility.

I just don't understand why anyone wants to be a victim. Why would you want to be helpless in your own life? Why would you want to wallow in misery instead of going out and overcoming the obstacles life has for you?

That's so wrong.

The truth is, we are all the victims of Bush/Republican FAILED policies. But it's worse for the Republican base. They know they have been duped by the Republican elite, but they don't know what to do about it

You may be a victim. I refuse to be.

Originally Posted by rdean
That's so wrong.

The truth is, we are all the victims of Bush/Republican FAILED policies. But it's worse for the Republican base. They know they have been duped by the Republican elite, but they don't know what to do about it

Explain why any Republican failed policices are worse on Republicans then on democrats one more time.
So will the failed policies of obama be more worse on you then me? Hell no it won't we are all in the same boat stupid, no matter which party is in control of the government when a failed policy is created. We are all worse off because of it.

Forum List

Back