Obama is the great Satan!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hezbollah Chief Comments on Iran Nuclear Deal U.S. Is Still The Great Satan TheBlaze.com

That's right kids, the head of Hezbollah said that even though Obama is giving Iran nukes to destroy Israel and her allies as well as billions in extra revenue to continue to fund Hezbollah's terrorist struggles around the world, the US was still the Great Satan.

Now how does the US become the lesser Satan or even get off the Satan list exactly? I mean, Obama is bending over backwards for these people and there does not seem to be any gratitude.

Where is the love?

Hezbollah Chief Comments on Iran Nuclear Deal U.S. Is Still The Great Satan TheBlaze.com

That's right kids, the head of Hezbollah said that even though Obama is giving Iran nukes to destroy Israel and her allies as well as billions in extra revenue to continue to fund Hezbollah's terrorist struggles around the world, the US was still the Great Satan.

Now how does the US become the lesser Satan or even get off the Satan list exactly? I mean, Obama is bending over backwards for these people and there does not seem to be any gratitude.

Where is the love?
The clueless right.

Where is the love?
The clueless right.

Dear God, what a brilliant retort!

Are you on some kind of debate team or a lawyer by trade?

That only shows how naive Obama is!

Then again....if he and his Iranian Valerie Jarrett are playing for the "other" team ...it's all perfectly understandable. :dunno:

Obama is not the "great" satan, he's the "below average" satan.....:thup:

Now, now, to say that Obama is the lesser Satan would be racist.

You are not a racist are you?

Then again....if he and his Iranian Valerie Jarrett are playing for the "other" team ...it's all perfectly understandable. :dunno:

Hezbollah and Iran are the new liberal allies. Together they will destroy the world.......along with each other.

Where is the love?
The ridiculous right.

Where is the love?
The ridiculous right.

Now make up your mind, are they clueless or ridiculous?

Hezbollah and Iran are the new liberal allies. Together they will destroy the world.......along with each other.
Yet they live like conservative religious nutzies

More brilliant retorts.

So far the retorts are that right wingers are clueless, ridiculous, and conservative religious nutzies.

I just love to pick the brains of liberals......or at least search for any brains that might exist.

I would ask if any left wingers have read the article but I think that is an unfair expectation.

More brilliant retorts.

So far the retorts are that right wingers are clueless, ridiculous, and conservative religious nutzies.

I just love to pick the brains of liberals......or at least search for any brains that might exist.

I would ask if any left wingers have read the article but I think that is an unfair expectation.
I am so glad you assume to much, only shows your desperation...

Where is the love?

Your lack of reading and comprehension skills are showing. "US is Still Great Satan" doesn't read "Obama is Great Satan".

Obama hasn't called any shots since 2012. Try to keep up.

More brilliant retorts.

I am so glad you assume to much, only shows your desperation...

Say, if Obama is the Great Satan does that make you a demon?

Where is the love?

Your lack of reading and comprehension skills are showing. "US is Still Great Satan" doesn't read "Obama is Great Satan".

Obama hasn't called any shots since 2012. Try to keep up.

Interesting.

So just because Obama is the leader of the Great Satan does not actually mean he is Satan?

Is he telling Satan what to do then?

I'm counting on you to be able to think like them because I know you have so much in common, so please help me understand.

the_bible_satan_barack_obama.jpg

Where is the love?
The ridiculous right.
More witty repartee. Damn! You're good at this, aren't you?

No, they live like religious nutzies. Their government is more Stalinesque than Jeffersonian. You'd really like it there.

Forum List

Back