Obama Is Presiding Over The Fastest 6 Month Drop In Unemployment Since 1984

The GOP is saying that yeah.......okay.........we're starting to show a bit of a recovery, but it's Obama's policies that are slowing it down, and if we followed their policies, we'd be recovering faster.

But it was their policies that they enacted in 2003 that caused the meltdown of 2008.

Incidentally, the stock market closed at almost 13,000 the other day.

How are his policies bad again?

pass that joint , bogart.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6xscuS9H8U]Fraternity Of Man - Don't Bogart Me~Easy Rider~[/ame]

I didn't accept shit, Twit. Keep melting down. It's very entertaining.

challenge was accepted.

you chickening out already?

Post the PM... you have my permission. I'm sure the whole board would love to see it.
2 hours, and you've not produced the PM's you claim I sent, even though I gave you permission to post them and after you accepted the challenge. I think 24 hours is fair. So, post them within 24 hours, or we can discuss with the mods your termination from the board, since you accepted the challenge.

Yeah, right. Who made you mayor of USMB? Go eat a bag of dicks, Twit.

:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whata whiny little pussy :rofl:

Last edited:
challenge was accepted.

Post the PM... you have my permission. I'm sure the whole board would love to see it.
2 hours, and you've not produced the PM's you claim I sent, even though I gave you permission to post them and after you accepted the challenge. I think 24 hours is fair. So, post them within 24 hours, or we can discuss with the mods your termination from the board, since you accepted the challenge.

Spot on, Jose. No way can posters post PM's on the open board.

My point exactly

1a9a113c-1fa6-4967-815b-2e0423b517f5.jpg

The second area I want to focus on is manufacturing. This industry did exceptionally well in January. Manufacturing added 50,000 jobs in the last month. That is a pretty healthy clip.

While the total number was 243K jobs created in January, the private sector ALONE added 257,000. The number that everyone is reporting adds into the equation, 14,000 layoffs in the public sector so it reduced the overall number.

Over the last 6 months unemployment has DECLINED at the fastest pace since 1984, when Ronald Reagan was president. If this keeps up and the Republicans do not try halt economic growth through austerity measures, President Obama will win by a landslide in November.

You have to give Reagan credit as well, then.

I give Reagan a ton of credit. He was a very intelligent man. He understood that while he supported smaller government and overall lower tax rates, revenue was key. He understood you can't run the government with huge deficits, so he raised taxes many times both as Governor of California and then as POTUS. Ronald Reagan today would be much more in line with Obama then with any of the nutjobs from the Republican Party.

No, Talking truth that you have a hard time with fuckwit.
So, your 'truth' is that Obama is gonna steal the election?

Dumbass. :lol:

No.... the TRUTH is, there is no way in Hell, with his record he can/should win another election.
He said it himself... he cant fix it in 3-4 years, he should be a one term president.

Synthahlolic I dont need talking points.... I have a brain, and I use it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRgaKfWMPA&feature=related"]Obama said he should serve only one term - YouTube[/ame]

A billion dollars can buy alot of votes buddy :eusa_eh:

Can/should is a whole lot different than "he's gonna steal the election".

And this billion dollars is another talking point. There's no guarantee hee will raise that much. In fact, his contributions are way down.

Obama has $80 million on hand right now, not counting the Super PACs.

So, your 'truth' is that Obama is gonna steal the election?

Dumbass. :lol:

No.... the TRUTH is, there is no way in Hell, with his record he can/should win another election.
He said it himself... he cant fix it in 3-4 years, he should be a one term president.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRgaKfWMPA&feature=related"]Obama said he should serve only one term - YouTube[/ame]

And this billion dollars is another talking point. There's no guarantee hee will raise that much. In fact, his contributions are way down.

His target is $1B.... is that better?

The point I am trying to make is Obama himself said he wouldnt deserve a 2nd term.
There is no way he should be voted in again... if we do, then America is stupider than I give ourselves credit for.
I just dont see how he could get in again w/o some kind of wrong doing on the DNC's part.

Purely speculative on my part I know.
Its just a feeling I have. I dont trust this regime as far as I could push them.

Then again.... I know if there is a political party that can muck this election up, its the GOP.

They had better get their act together or they will lose it fair and square.

We also as a party need to listen to Ron Paul too... he does have some very sound ideas.
Just had to add that
:cheeky-smiley-018:

Last edited:

Obama said he should serve only one term - YouTube

His target is $1B.... is that better?

That's my target, too! Wish me luck! :laugh:

The point I am trying to make is Obama himself said he wouldnt deserve a 2nd term.

Yeah, if things weren't improving. They are, by every measure.

There is no way he should be voted in again... if we do, then America is stupider than I give ourselves credit for.
I just dont see how he could get in again w/o some kind of wrong doing on the DNC's part.

And how would they do that? The DNC has nothing to do with each state's Dept./board of elections.

And I'm hoping that the Justice Dept. sends out Federal Marshalls to voting centers where Republicans have attempted to disenfranchise Black and elderly voters.

This election was the Republicans to win, and they screwed the pooch by not convincing someone halfway decent to run. Perhaps they all realized that Obama was going to win re-election and decided it wasn't worth it.

Purely speculative on my part I know.
Its just a feeling I have. I dont trust this regime as far as I could push them.

Then again.... I know if there is a political party that can muck this election up, its the GOP.

They had better get their act together or they will lose it fair and square.

We also as a party need to listen to Ron Paul too... he does have some very sound ideas.
Just had to add that

I wish there were more like Ron Paul.

challenge was accepted.

A... you accepted the challenge, and are pussing out of following through.
B... still more proof that you need to come out of the closet and get rid of all that pent up anger inside.

Coming up on that 24 hour mark. Got those PM's all ready to post yet, dip-shit???

challenge was accepted.

Translation:

Once again, I got nothing.

B... still more proof that you need to come out of the closet and get rid of all that pent up anger inside.

Coming up on that 24 hour mark. Got those PM's all ready to post yet, dip-shit???

Sure thing, Twit...

right here

Man, you are so much fun to fuck with. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Well, it's been 24 hours. You gonna produce the PM you claimed I sent? IF not, you should be forced by the moderators to abide by the terms of the challenge you accepted... permanent banning.

Obama compared to Reagan in this area of unemployment drop? If it is true and history is a guide, the GOP candidate is in big trouble. The pubs in the House better think about real job creation than pandering to job security in courting the far wing nut base in the party.

Obama compared to Reagan in this area of unemployment drop? If it is true and history is a guide, the GOP candidate is in big trouble. The pubs in the House better think about real job creation than pandering to job security in courting the far wing nut base in the party.

So says the liberal voice of the democratic party.. Why should congress worry about jobs now? It seem no one carried about jobs and the economy until the Republicans kick the shit out of the democrats in the house. Why so demanding of the republican controlled house? There didn't appear to have any calls for jobs creation when the democrats controlled the house. Oh and why aren't you saying the same thing about the democratic controlled senate? Should they also be pushing for more jobs? If so why didn't you mention them?

Well, it's been 24 hours. You gonna produce the PM you claimed I sent? IF not, you should be forced by the moderators to abide by the terms of the challenge you accepted... permanent banning.

First of all, Twit, I didn't accept your challenge. You should learn about a little thing called 'sarcasm'.

Second, I highly doubt the moderators take orders from you.

Third, you take things way too seriously.

That last point is why I have so much fun fucking with you.

Good luck arguing your case to the mods, Twit :lol::lol::lol:

UUxCJ.png
In the chart above from the Federal Reserve in St. Louis, you can see that President Obama’s private sector job growth has been progressing. That “U” shape is the shape of a private sector recovery. Look at the exact time period the private sector turned the corner. It was the first quarter of 2010, about 6 months after the stimulus took effect. After each monthly jobs report I like to highlight two specific industries, healthcare and manufacturing. The healthcare industry in the month of January added over 30,000 jobs. I keep an eye on this, because this is the industry that is directly regulated by ObamaCare and the GOP keeps repeating that Obamacare is a job killer.
NEWSFLASH…if Obamacare is going to kill jobs, shouldn’t the first industry it kills be the industry it DIRECTLY regulates? Of course it should, but it doesn’t. The second area I want to focus on is manufacturing. This industry did exceptionally well in January. Manufacturing added 50,000 jobs in the last month. That is a pretty healthy clip. While the total number was 243K jobs created in January, the private sector ALONE added 257,000. The number that everyone is reporting adds into the equation, 14,000 layoffs in the public sector so it reduced the overall number. Over the last 6 months unemployment has DECLINED at the fastest pace since 1984, when Ronald Reagan was president. If this keeps up and the Republicans do not try halt economic growth through austerity measures, President Obama will win by a landslide in November.

Let's hope it does, and, in fairness, credit Reagan as well.

Forum List

Back