Obama Is Presiding Over The Fastest 6 Month Drop In Unemployment Since 1984

Keep it up, Chris. I love seeing Conservatwit get his panties in a bunch :lol:

And he was handed the fasted decline in employment in the history of the United States.

Funny, Republicans created one and tried to stop the other.

Is anything ever Obama's fault?

When are you punks ever going to take credit for your liberal policies?

Yeah.... I know.... never right?

Obama has done a terrible job of taking credit. Like taking out Bin Laden. Republicans let him go, Obama took him out. But Republicans try to take credit.

Then you look at this chart. Republicans try to give Obama the credit for the brown part. Then they want to take credit for the blue part. I'm just not getting the whole "credit" thing when it comes to Republicans. I think it's actually more about "responsibility". And what have Republicans taken responsibility for? In fact, they want to blame the entire Iraq fiasco on Democrats. They say if Democrats had stopped the Republicans, the Iraq fiasco never would have happened.

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

Why not? It worked for Reagan, right?

The sitting POTUS always gets the blame and/or credit for the economy under his watch.

Why would you neg rep me for this post Conservative? Not complaining just curious.

Was I lying? Did I personally attack you?

I thought I showed great restraint given what I was replying to.

So I'll be waiting for your answer or apology.....but I won't hold my breath on either.
because he has to put on a front and act like the conservative he isn't.

so, big agrees with goosestep that Obama policies should get credit for lowering the UE rate, even though libtards claim Obama policies cannot be blamed for raising it because the presidents policies have no real effect on UE rate...

and you claim 'I' am a closet liberal?

Big just came out of the closet.

Last edited:
Why would you neg rep me for this post Conservative? Not complaining just curious.

So I'll be waiting for your answer or apology.....but I won't hold my breath on either.

I noticed he does it whenever he gets his ass handed to him. Personally I find it funny.

Careful when you do that he'll chase you around the board post lies about you, Very childish if you ask me.

So, we were not allowed to blame Obama for the unemployment rate, because libtards said ti wasn't his fault and he had no real control over it anyway... but libtards can now give Obama all the credit for the recent drop, because he did it?

Why not? It worked for Reagan, right?

"Next Tuesday all of you will go to the polls, will stand there in the polling place and make a decision. I think when you make that decision, it might be well if you would ask yourself, are you better off than you were four years ago?"

The sitting POTUS always gets the blame and/or credit for the economy under his watch.

Not complaining? You just sent me 4 PM's whining like a little bitch about getting negged here.

pussy.

I noticed he does it whenever he gets his ass handed to him. Personally I find it funny.

Yeah, it's pretty much all he does. You should see how much he cries when you neg him. Every single time I neg him, he PMs me PMS's all over the place. He cries like a little girl :rofl:

Careful when you do that he'll chase you around the board post lies about you, Very childish if you ask me.

It's not my first rodeo. I kicked his ass pretty good a couple of days ago on his inability to read and he's still smarting from that.

Yeah, it's pretty much all he does. You should see how much he cries when you neg him. Every single time I neg him, he PMs me PMS's all over the place. He cries like a little girl :rofl:

according to board rules, you cannot post PM's unless you have the permission of the person involved.

YOU HAVE MY FULL PERMISSION. Please post the PM's you claim I complained about you negging me.

I dare you.

Hmmmm.....he's doing that to me now.....

Wait until he does a signature for you. Thats when you know that you truely have given him a butt hurt feeling.

you also HAVE MY FULL PERMISSION to post any PM I sent where I whine about being negged. Board rules allow you to do so if I give you permission.

I dare you.

according to board rules, you cannot post PM's unless you have the permission of the person involved.

YOU HAVE MY FULL PERMISSION. Please post the PM's you claim I complained about you negging me.

I dare you.

I'll paraphrase: Please stop negging me. You're making my pussy hurt.

:rofl:

Wait until he does a signature for you. Thats when you know that you truely have given him a butt hurt feeling.

I notice you've not yet admitted my sig is the complete truth.

YOU LIED, I have it there for the world to see.

Wait until he starts a thread about you. He's started three or four about me. It's quite an honor, and quite entertaining. :cool:

I dare you.

translation: You lied about me complaining, I gave you permission to prove it, which called out your lie, and you are slinking away from it like a butt-fucked baboon.

I dare you.

translation: You lied about me complaining, I gave you permission to prove it, which called out your lie, and you are slinking away from it like a butt-fucked baboon.

I didn't lie. That's what you said. Scout's honor :eusa_angel: Of course, I left out the part where you offered sexual favors. Oops, I guess I spilled the beans :lol:

Forum List

Back