Obama IS NOW saying HE alone can PASS laws!!! What Arrogance! THANK YOU AGAIN Obama!

It passed under his administration and his watch. For better or worse he has primary responsibility for it and it will go into history as the Obama health care act. That's the way it goes.

Much like the "Bush" tax cuts or the "Bush wars". Get over it.

So you think Bush HIMSELF called them Bush tax cuts?
OTHERS called them that... this is the imperial presidency calling the health bill a law he passed..."the law I PASSED is here to stay"!

I have lived longer then most people on this board AND I've never heard a President make the statement "the law I PASSED"!

Most likely the reason other Presidents NEVER would be that arrogant is they were smarter then this pompous butt to in the heat of re-election loudly stupidly proclaim "the law I PASSED"!
How many Democrats would like to hear those words blared by their opponents!
Again thanks Obama for self destructive totally GAFFEABLE comment!

That one statement will be repeated frequently pointing out his arrogance and his stupidity
and his Democrat members are going to have a hard time explanning this coment!

Nice rant, alcohol infused? What say you about Romney's off-shore accounts? Romney proudly and loudly claiming he saved the Park City, Olympics? I particularly enjoy hearing how he enjoys firing people, his reasons for missing the Vietnam War and diversity of opinions on single issues.
Painfully obvious, desperate deflection is painfully obvious and desperate.

It passed under his administration and his watch. For better or worse he has primary responsibility for it and it will go into history as the Obama health care act. That's the way it goes.

Much like the "Bush" tax cuts or the "Bush wars". Get over it.

So you think Bush HIMSELF called them Bush tax cuts?
OTHERS called them that... this is the imperial presidency calling the health bill a law he passed..."the law I PASSED is here to stay"!

I have lived longer then most people on this board AND I've never heard a President make the statement "the law I PASSED"!

Most likely the reason other Presidents NEVER would be that arrogant is they were smarter then this pompous butt to in the heat of re-election loudly stupidly proclaim "the law I PASSED"!
How many Democrats would like to hear those words blared by their opponents!
Again thanks Obama for self destructive totally GAFFEABLE comment!

That one statement will be repeated frequently pointing out his arrogance and his stupidity
and his Democrat members are going to have a hard time explanning this coment!

Nice rant, alcohol infused? What say you about Romney's off-shore accounts? Romney proudly and loudly claiming he saved the Park City, Olympics? I particularly enjoy hearing how he enjoys firing people, his reasons for missing the Vietnam War and diversity of opinions on single issues.
There's lots of new material on Romney's offshore accounts. He's going to have fun trying to explain why this money isn't working for the American economy.
Vanity Fair has a great piece on it.

What a arrogant pos, he is crowing about passing a 2700 page law that is loaded down with new taxes and growing this Federal Government to MASTER over you..and you people cheer him.

SNIP:
links in article at site

Lawyers Have Already Drafted 13,000 Pages of Regulations for New ObamaTax Law
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, July 5, 2012, 12:37 AM

It’s a lawyer’s dream!
Officials have already drafted 13,000 pages of new regulations for the new ObamaTax law.
FOX News reported:

With the Supreme Court giving President Obama’s new health care law a green light, federal and state officials are turning to implementation of the law — a lengthy and massive undertaking still in its early stages, but already costing money and expanding the government.

The Health and Human Services Department “was given a billion dollars implementation money,” Republican Rep. Denny Rehberg of Montana said. “That money is gone already on additional bureaucrats and IT programs, computerization for the implementation.”

“Oh boy,” Stan Dorn of the Urban Institute said. “HHS has a huge amount of work to do and the states do, too. There will be new health insurance marketplaces in every state in the country, places you can go online, compare health plans.”

The IRS, Health and Human Services and many other agencies will now write thousands of pages of regulations — an effort well under way:

“There’s already 13,000 pages of regulations, and they’re not even done yet,” Rehberg said.

the rest here
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...00-pages-of-regulations-for-new-obamatax-law/

The Op really should come back from imaginary republicanland. Do you really think when you make shit up that is this crazy anyone but the loonies in the republican party pay attention?

Making shit up is what they do.

OMGAWD...................you should talk..

Romney: No Judges Who Disagree With Me (VIDEO) | TPM2012

Are you saying that Obama didn't really say this:

but the law I passed is here to stay," Obama said at a campaign event in Ohio

Obama: Health care law 'is here to stay' - POLITICO.com

How can one make idiocy like this UP? I mean when more people who with more common sense and greater appreciation of the totally ARROGANT demeanor of Obama they will be insulted and even more Democrat congresspeople !

Really how can smart people continue to defend idiotic statements coming from Doofoos1 and Doofoos2??

I never liked Obama for his IDEAS now I'm even more disturbed this man is truly a megalomaniac dictator in waiting!

What a arrogant pos, he is crowing about passing a 2700 page law that is loaded down with new taxes and growing this Federal Government to MASTER over you..and you people cheer him.

SNIP:
links in article at site

Lawyers Have Already Drafted 13,000 Pages of Regulations for New ObamaTax Law
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, July 5, 2012, 12:37 AM

It’s a lawyer’s dream!
Officials have already drafted 13,000 pages of new regulations for the new ObamaTax law.
FOX News reported:

With the Supreme Court giving President Obama’s new health care law a green light, federal and state officials are turning to implementation of the law — a lengthy and massive undertaking still in its early stages, but already costing money and expanding the government.

The Health and Human Services Department “was given a billion dollars implementation money,” Republican Rep. Denny Rehberg of Montana said. “That money is gone already on additional bureaucrats and IT programs, computerization for the implementation.”

“Oh boy,” Stan Dorn of the Urban Institute said. “HHS has a huge amount of work to do and the states do, too. There will be new health insurance marketplaces in every state in the country, places you can go online, compare health plans.”

The IRS, Health and Human Services and many other agencies will now write thousands of pages of regulations — an effort well under way:

“There’s already 13,000 pages of regulations, and they’re not even done yet,” Rehberg said.

the rest here
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...00-pages-of-regulations-for-new-obamatax-law/

Loaded with Tax BREAKS you mean.

President Obama has also signed two major pieces of tax-cutting legislation into law. The first, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, included a variety of tax cuts that benefited nearly every single American household. ARRA contained the Making Work Pay tax credit that directly reduced a family’s income tax bill by up to $800, which, overall, reduced tax revenue by about $116 billion. It included expansions of the child, earned income, American Opportunity, and first-time homebuyer tax credits. ARRA patched up the alternative minimum tax, providing $70 billion in tax cuts, and cut a wide array of business taxes, together totaling another $60 billion.

All told, the Recovery Act included $243 billion worth of tax cuts through 2012.

Nearly two years after signing his first big tax cut bill into law, President Obama completely outdid himself by signing the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010, commonly known as the December 2010 tax deal. The biggest element of the December deal was the extension, for two additional years, of all the Bush tax cuts and alternative minimum tax relief, at a two-year combined cost of more than $400 billion.

Obama vs. Bush: Who?s the Bigger Tax Cutter?

over 600 billion in tax breaks...and youre bitching about it?

After Scott Brown won his Senate seat, it looked like healthcare reform was gonna go down again, just like back in '94, when Republicans successfully made the Dems retreat from it. President Obama, with just one speech, breathed new life into the battle on the Dem side and the rest, of course, is history.

Did he alone pass it? No. Does he deserve the lion's share of the credit for getting it through? Definitely.

Last edited:
Those of you that helped get Obama elected because you didn't want the guilt thinking you were racist..WAKE UP! This guy thinks he is a Dictator!

How can he POSSIBLE ASSUME HE CAN PASS a LAW!!!

That's what we have a Congress for and that's why he is NOT a dictator.... YET!
Remember though HE CAN PASS A LAW now!!1

I'll work with anybody who wants to work with me to continue to improve our health care system and our health care laws, but the law I passed is here to stay," Obama said at a campaign event in Ohio

Duh, I've got some news for you - Obama did sign Obamacare into law. Otherwise, it wouldn't have become law.

On March 23, 2010, President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act.

Timeline of the Affordable Care Act | HealthCare.gov

Indeed. Newsflash to all rightwingers. Presidents sign bills into law. In other news, General Franco is still dead.

He SIGNS he doen't PASS! He can VETO but HE PASSES NOTHING.. ONLY Congress Passes laws.. he either signs and executes or VETOS! That's it!

After Scott Brown won his Senate seat, it looked like healthcare reform was gonna go down again, just like back in '94, when Republicans successfully made the Dems retreat from it. President Obama, with just one speech, breathed new life into the battle on the Dem side and the rest, of course, is history.

Did he alone pass it? No. Does he deserve the lion's share of the credit for getting it through? Definitely.

BUT HE doesn't PASS LAWS... Congress does .. He signs or doesn't sign but he doesn't PASS laws!
From

The President's Role in Passing Laws
By Sharon Fabian
1 The president doesn't pass laws.
passes the laws, but the president is involved in the lawmaking process, too.
That is why he can make all of those campaign promises while he is running for office.
If elected, he will have the opportunity to influence the passage of many new laws.

2 How does the president affect what laws are passed?

There are several things that he can do.

3 When a new president comes in to office, he usually has an agenda in mind - new laws that he hopes to get passed in order to do the things that he has promised during his campaign. To get them introduced, the president may make speeches to Congress and also speeches to the public. In this way he gets people interested in passing his ideas into law. Because of his status as leader of the country, the president is in a unique position to get people to listen to his ideas and to act on them.

For all you grade school from other grade school..
edHelper's suggested reading level: grades 6 to 8

BUT HE doesn't PASS LAWS... Congress does .. He signs or doesn't sign but he doesn't PASS laws!
From

By Sharon Fabian
That is why he can make all of those campaign promises while he is running for office.
If elected, he will have the opportunity to influence the passage of many new laws.

3 When a new president comes in to office, he usually has an agenda in mind - new laws that he hopes to get passed in order to do the things that he has promised during his campaign. To get them introduced, the president may make speeches to Congress and also speeches to the public. In this way he gets people interested in passing his ideas into law. Because of his status as leader of the country, the president is in a unique position to get people to listen to his ideas and to act on them.

I don't suppose you have any idea how totally petty and desperate you guys sound focusing on this, do you?

2wm3x36.gif

How many times do you grade school kids INCLUDING Obama have to be told:
Presidents don't PASS Laws.. Congress does! By the constitution and here are the words of the Constitution:

Section. 7.

Clause 2: Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it.

BUT the President DOES NOT PASS... So why except out of IGNORANCE and ARROGANCE did Obama say:... but the law I passed is here to stay," Obama said at a campaign event in Ohio

HE NEVER PASSED or SHALL PASS a Law.. That is unless HE does away with Congress!

The arrogance is thick enough you can eat it with a fork.
The very statement 'I am willing to work with anyone who is willing to work with me...but what I decide stays". Is clearly a statement that only a narcissist can make - and not realize they just said something absurd.
This man believes himself to be special, he believes his own hype. And that kind of personality is very dangerous to have in power.

How can you work with someone unless they are willing to work with you?

You really expect him to work with one who wishes to tear his work down?

Something wrong with that home schooling.

How many times do you grade school kids INCLUDING Obama have to be told:
Presidents don't PASS Laws.. Congress does! By the constitution and here are the words of the Constitution:

Section. 7.

Clause 2: Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it.

BUT the President DOES NOT PASS... So why except out of IGNORANCE and ARROGANCE did Obama say:... but the law I passed is here to stay," Obama said at a campaign event in Ohio

HE NEVER PASSED or SHALL PASS a Law.. That is unless HE does away with Congress!

How does one argue with a statement this silly?

All i can say is that the sky is surely falling.

Run Chicken Little! RUN!!!

The arrogance is thick enough you can eat it with a fork.
The very statement 'I am willing to work with anyone who is willing to work with me...but what I decide stays". Is clearly a statement that only a narcissist can make - and not realize they just said something absurd.
This man believes himself to be special, he believes his own hype. And that kind of personality is very dangerous to have in power.

How can you work with someone unless they are willing to work with you?

You really expect him to work with one who wishes to tear his work down?

Something wrong with that home schooling.

well too bad for Obama, the PEOPLE voted in the Republicans in 2010 to stop the manic and his "visions" of transforming America
thankfully they have some

From

By Sharon Fabian

I don't suppose you have any idea how totally petty and desperate you guys sound focusing on this, do you?

YOU don't get it do you???
When an arrogant SOB like Obama SAYS "I PASSED THE LAW" he is saying HE is the LAW!
What does Congress do then? That is the next step to being a dictator DICK!

Believe me there are Congress members who are totally PISSED and they are Democrats that paid a BIG price to pass Obamacare Primarily due to their erroneous thinking they were helping as Obama said 47 million uninsured!
BUT Obama now admits there are 30 million!
HE admits that 10 million of the 47 million were NOT citizens yet counted!
He ADMITS that 17.5 MIllion he/Pelosi now call "free-loader"s were uninsured but didn't want cause they were free loaders to buy insurance! HE WANTS them.
So Congress members were sold a huge bill of goods.. NEVER 47 million uninsured.
Never knew there was 21 NEW taxes that were going into affect over 75% of Americans!
Congress members who spent political capital that won't come back to pass Obamacare are PISSED now even more when Obama says " I PASSED the bill" "I", "I" this is the most narcissistic President in history and like we all knew.. HE does this because HE has an inferiority complex that began with white mother and a mau-mau dad!

Those of you that helped get Obama elected because you didn't want the guilt thinking you were racist..WAKE UP! This guy thinks he is a Dictator!

How can he POSSIBLE ASSUME HE CAN PASS a LAW!!!

That's what we have a Congress for and that's why he is NOT a dictator.... YET!
Remember though HE CAN PASS A LAW now!!1

I'll work with anybody who wants to work with me to continue to improve our health care system and our health care laws, but the law I passed is here to stay," Obama said at a campaign event in Ohio

Possessive pronoun.If you have ever been in the military that is the manner of speaking to subordinats.

Forum List

Back