Obama IS NOW saying HE alone can PASS laws!!! What Arrogance! THANK YOU AGAIN Obama!

The Op really should come back from imaginary republicanland. Do you really think when you make shit up that is this crazy anyone but the loonies in the republican party pay attention?

congress-unpopped_3.jpg

For a law half and half is REALLY bad. For congress, that's pretty average, not to mention half of congress is Democrats, so are you saying we toss them out too? Before the mass takeover in the house by Republicans the Dems had right around (maybe lower) approval rating.

Fucking people on these boards are getting dumber and dumber, wtf.

Does Obama REALLY think American voters are THAT DUMB to re-elect a President that ignorantly thinks he can pass laws??? Are Americans going to stand for a dictator which is now Obama's intended course?

Are you really so dumb as to think he meant it the way your painting it?

I thought that when he said he couldn't just wave a magic wand and make thousands of illegals "legal"... but he did it.

Obama is pushing The Constitution to its limits to see what he can and cant get over on us the American people.

healthmyths might be crying wolf, then again, maybe not...

Those of you that helped get Obama elected because you didn't want the guilt thinking you were racist..WAKE UP! This guy thinks he is a Dictator!

How can he POSSIBLE ASSUME HE CAN PASS a LAW!!!

That's what we have a Congress for and that's why he is NOT a dictator.... YET!
Remember though HE CAN PASS A LAW now!!1

I'll work with anybody who wants to work with me to continue to improve our health care system and our health care laws, but the law I passed is here to stay," Obama said at a campaign event in Ohio

Obama: Health care law 'is here to stay' - POLITICO.com

Yawn ... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Oh, is that the best you've got?

Look people this is a stretch at best.

I am no Fan of the ACA, I like a couple ideas in it, but think it's a recipe for Economic Disaster and is not going to solve the problem anyways.

However this thread is just stupid. the President can Pass laws. No they don't pass them themselves, but they put their Political Capital and Political Future into getting the things they want passed.

Now, I personally think if Obama were forced to be totally honest he would admit the ACA is not at all what he wanted, and is not going to fix the problem. But that's just my Opinion.

But trying to claim he thinks he can pass laws with out Congress because of what he said today is just fucking stupid. Focus on the things that will help us Defeat him. This just looks like desperation and stupidity.

If you want to Highlight his Lack of Respect for our Constitution and the Rule of law, then Point to His continuing to insist it's not a tax it's a Penalty when the Court has ruled if Could not be legal as a penalty. Or to how he seems to think he can choose not to Enforce all or Parts of laws if he does not like them. Or how he has Used EP to protect his AG and DOJ from Embarrassment. Don't try and make an issue where there isn't one like you are in this thread.

Last edited:
Those of you that helped get Obama elected because you didn't want the guilt thinking you were racist..WAKE UP! This guy thinks he is a Dictator!

How can he POSSIBLE ASSUME HE CAN PASS a LAW!!!

That's what we have a Congress for and that's why he is NOT a dictator.... YET!
Remember though HE CAN PASS A LAW now!!1

I'll work with anybody who wants to work with me to continue to improve our health care system and our health care laws, but the law I passed is here to stay," Obama said at a campaign event in Ohio

Obama: Health care law 'is here to stay' - POLITICO.com

It passed under his administration and his watch. For better or worse he has primary responsibility for it and it will go into history as the Obama health care act. That's the way it goes.

Much like the "Bush" tax cuts or the "Bush wars". Get over it.

So you think Bush HIMSELF called them Bush tax cuts?
OTHERS called them that... this is the imperial presidency calling the health bill a law he passed..."the law I PASSED is here to stay"!

I have lived longer then most people on this board AND I've never heard a President make the statement "the law I PASSED"!

Most likely the reason other Presidents NEVER would be that arrogant is they were smarter then this pompous butt to in the heat of re-election loudly stupidly proclaim "the law I PASSED"!
How many Democrats would like to hear those words blared by their opponents!
Again thanks Obama for self destructive totally GAFFEABLE comment!

That one statement will be repeated frequently pointing out his arrogance and his stupidity
and his Democrat members are going to have a hard time explanning this coment!

Nice rant, alcohol infused? What say you about Romney's off-shore accounts? Romney proudly and loudly claiming he saved the Park City, Olympics? I particularly enjoy hearing how he enjoys firing people, his reasons for missing the Vietnam War and diversity of opinions on single issues.

Look people this is a stretch at best.

I am no Fan of the ACA, I like a couple ideas in it, but think it's a recipe for Economic Disaster and is not going to solve the problem anyways.

no one really says it will, but it's a start.

doing nothing may well be a conservative value, but it's surely not an American one. :eusa_whistle:

It passed under his administration and his watch. For better or worse he has primary responsibility for it and it will go into history as the Obama health care act. That's the way it goes.

Much like the "Bush" tax cuts or the "Bush wars". Get over it.

So you think Bush HIMSELF called them Bush tax cuts?
OTHERS called them that... this is the imperial presidency calling the health bill a law he passed..."the law I PASSED is here to stay"!

I have lived longer then most people on this board AND I've never heard a President make the statement "the law I PASSED"!

Most likely the reason other Presidents NEVER would be that arrogant is they were smarter then this pompous butt to in the heat of re-election loudly stupidly proclaim "the law I PASSED"!
How many Democrats would like to hear those words blared by their opponents!
Again thanks Obama for self destructive totally GAFFEABLE comment!

That one statement will be repeated frequently pointing out his arrogance and his stupidity
and his Democrat members are going to have a hard time explanning this coment!

Oh the faux outrage
It's okay. Just keep repeating your mantra: "My Lord Obama can do no wrong. My Lord Obama can do no wrong."

This is a useless thread.

Do you think Bush really meant he wanted OB/GYN's to "practice their love with women all across the country"?

Forum List

Back