obama is losing his secure youth vote

Yeah, right. If you believe in that source you are stupider than anyone thought.

Zogby is not a reputable source?

The source is basically some guy on a republican opinion site trying to look like a newspaper, saying he got the info from some other guy who has a polling organization. Whatever, I could call up my friends and pretend it is a poll too and make a opinion site that looks like a newspaper. Would you buy it if tererun's washington insider international news got a call from bob's super scientifically accurate polling organization that said Obama had 40 percent of registered republicans who supported him?

If pretend newspapers are all you got, then you are pretty fucked.

Why don't you tell that to all the unemployed college grads. They know they are f*cked with Barry in office, he showed them didn't he.

Yeah, right. If you believe in that source you are stupider than anyone thought.

The source is basically some guy on a republican opinion site trying to look like a newspaper, saying he got the info from some other guy who has a polling organization. Whatever, I could call up my friends and pretend it is a poll too and make a opinion site that looks like a newspaper. Would you buy it if tererun's washington insider international news got a call from bob's super scientifically accurate polling organization that said Obama had 40 percent of registered republicans who supported him?

The data source is a Zogby poll... John Zogby is a reputable pollster, is he not?

Are you always this clueless?

Denial - an assertion that something said, believed, alleged, etc., is false

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - State Changes

Same ol', same ol'.
The "no toss ups" map is still a non starter.

I go with this site. As I stated before he is an unabashed democrat, but he is also an honest numbers guy.

ElectoralVote

I also like the tipping state chart, which shows how many states leaning against a candidate are needed to win.
Yeah...The RCP site has a leaner map too, but fluffers in denial like Old Rocksinthehead point to the sources that tel them that their fantasy land is reality.

Thanks for the link.

The Hopey Changey kids are now for the most part out of school, saddled with a gazillion $$ of loans and no jobs.

They should be happy as pigs in shit, right?

:lol:

Why don't you tell that to all the unemployed college grads. They know they are f*cked with Barry in office, he showed them didn't he.

yup, he did lower the unemployment numbers and turn the economy around. He is also the only candidate offering them any hope of dealing with their college loans.

yup, he did lower the unemployment numbers and turn the economy around. He is also the only candidate offering them any hope of dealing with their college loans.

Yikes!! Have you seen the UE numbers for College Grads?? He's not going to give them anything for those loans, it's a damn lie, one he expects them to believe, he's "organizing" them.

About 1.5 million, or 53.6 percent, of bachelor's degree-holders under the age of 25 last year were jobless or underemployed, the highest share in at least 11 years. In 2000, the share was at a low of 41 percent, before the dot-com bust erased job gains for college graduates in the telecommunications and IT fields.

Out of the 1.5 million who languished in the job market, about half were underemployed, an increase from the previous year.

53% of Recent College Grads Are Jobless or Underemployed—How? - Jordan Weissmann - The Atlantic

The data source is a Zogby poll... John Zogby is a reputable pollster, is he not?

Are you always this clueless?

It does seem to be the status quo of tete, very clueless.

Forum List

Back