Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, I was about to ask you why you're so afraid of confident women. Why is that?

He does show that.

Yeah, I'm not the only one who noticed.

RW, sure, you talk big with the guys, but why does a smart chick like Becki make you go all Rajesh? It's hard to tell if you're afraid of her or just mad she isn't t submissive enough for you. Just wondering which it is. I usually find chauvinists like you need them to be submissive because it's the only way you're going to be able to be above them.

It is Becki you are claiming is smart?

:lol:

He does show that.

Yeah, I'm not the only one who noticed.

RW, sure, you talk big with the guys, but why does a smart chick like Becki make you go all Rajesh? It's hard to tell if you're afraid of her or just mad she isn't t submissive enough for you. Just wondering which it is. I usually find chauvinists like you need them to be submissive because it's the only way you're going to be able to be above them.

It is Becki you are claiming is smart?

This is exactly my point, no mere woman could be as smart as you. Since you can't be smarter, you have to assume it. You're in your 60s or 70s aren't you? Subjugation of women just was then. Men were supposed to be smarter, if they weren't, they had to pretend. Which in your case must have been extremely tiring. Pretending to be dumber than you, wow, I pity the woman.

Last edited:
Girls sure do know how to get attention these days... and 99.9999999999999 % of them didn't say a thing.

It's all for votes.
Politicians using them like rag dolls.

It's disgusting.

Obama did not really have to campaign, GOP runners elected him by bashing Romney.

Republicans for Obama

Republicans for Obama

Laughing my fat old ass off.

So, on election day you can sit home, drink vodka and eat paint chips, while watching the View. No need to strain yourself by voting, your Messiah® has it in the bag - election day is just like any other day for you...

obama's political career is surviving solely on media adoration. All it would take is one reporter to break ranks and it's over.

How'd it go?

LMAO - This thread died a year and a half ago. But fuck face...

1334351023943_7785432.png

Obama did not really have to campaign, GOP runners elected him by bashing Romney.

Republicans for Obama

Republicans for Obama

Laughing my fat old ass off.

So, on election day you can sit home, drink vodka and eat paint chips, while watching the View. No need to strain yourself by voting, your Messiah® has it in the bag - election day is just like any other day for you...

LMAO - I'm sure they didn't air a 'The View' that day for that very reason.

Is this awesome or what??

The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth: OBAMA 208, ROMNEY 330 - ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE

Two political science professors, Kenneth Bickers of Colorado University-Boulder and Michael Berry of Colorado University Denver released their prediction of the 2012 Presidential election on August 22. The model they base this prediction on includes a complete economic picture from per ca pita income to unemployment both on a national and state level. This model has accurately predicted every Presidential election since 1980 including the popular vote victory of Al Gore and the electoral victory of George W. Bush in 2000. The model does not just predict the popular vote like many but also a detail of the electoral college.

The original prediction in August had Mitt Romney taking the Electoral College in a landslide with 325 electoral votes to Obama's 213. The model also had Romney taking most of the swing states including Florida, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina and Colorado with 52% of the traditionally blue state. Every Presidential election year Professors Bickers and Berry release an update one month before the election and 2012 is no different.

The October update provides even better news for Romney. The revised model has Romney taking 330 electoral votes to Obama's 208 a difference of 5 electoral votes since the original August prediction. The new model factored in new economic figures which included the GDP being revised downward to 1.2% or a virtual stagnate economy and more leaving the workforce because of the dismal jobs situation created by the Obama economy.

Story the Media Won't Tell: Obama Is Losing

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

2012's Great Untold Media Story: Obama Is Losing

This was such a WIN thread. :D

It's in the air. There is a sense of inevitability of a Romney win and Obama loss. The candidates know it. Obama is spending $1.20 for every dollar he takes in. Romney is spending 80 cents. Obama has been relentlessly negative on Romney since Day 1. You dont go negative unless you are 5 points down in the polls. Romney is talking about expanding his campaign into previously safe Obama states. Obama is talking about giving up FL. All of this is before the conventions and before the debates, with an economy going back into recession and Taxmaggedon looming.
I have never seen people so fired up about getting rid of an incumbent. Even the 1980 election was not this passionate.
Pure gemtastic!

0bammy is toast...

I wonder how many leftwingnuts will take the cowards way out and off themselves?

I guess we'll have to see how many don't show up here after election day...

Indoobidbly.

:rofl:

They underestimated how much a corrupt media, with lying scum like Candy Crowley, could alter the outcome.

Hats off to the little Goebbels of MSNBC, CBS, and CNN, they are demagogues for the ages. Crowley alone turned the Obama plummet around, just by lying through her fucking teeth in the middle of the debate, that she was supposed to be moderating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back