Obama is gonna win.

and the first place i am hitting ....circuit city...i need a plasma tv and a huge moniter and other things....i will grab you an ipod if you want...

now what does one wear to a riot?

Your gonna have to consult your pagan manual---I'm just wearing jeans and a pocket t-shirt. Sorta depends on the weather.

Your gonna have to consult your pagan manual---I'm just wearing jeans and a pocket t-shirt. Sorta depends on the weather.

i am thinking...something with large pockets...jeans and a bacalva...i learned from a friend of mine who got busted for petro bombing a cop...without a bacalva...he was the guest of the queen for a year.

nov 5th will be cold here..we are expecting snow next week

pagan manual says nekkid is always in fashion

i am thinking...something with large pockets...jeans and a bacalva...i learned from a friend of mine who got busted for petro bombing a cop...without a bacalva...he was the guest of the queen for a year.

nov 5th will be cold here..we are expecting snow next week

pagan manual says nekkid is always in fashion

No way Im' rioting in the cold. I'm hoping for nicer riot weather in Texas. It's always hard to know what to burn down first. I know it's supposed to be your own neighborhood but I can't ever convince anyone around here to go for that.

The reason McCain will win is because the elete who select these candidates for us,will never let a black man take office,they'll make sure of that.MCcain is buddies with their beloved Bush who the elete loved while in office.Like I said,he is the more eveil of the two and thats why he'll get elected.The more evil one is the one that ALWAYS wins.Clinton in 92 turned out to be a president worse than Bush sr,Bush Jr was even worse than Clinton who till bush jr came along was the most corrupted president ever,MCcain is more corrupted than Obama and will get elected.

The reason McCain will win is because the elete who select these candidates for us,will never let a black man take office,they'll make sure of that.MCcain is buddies with their beloved Bush who the elete loved while in office.Like I said,he is the more eveil of the two and thats why he'll get elected.The more evil one is the one that ALWAYS wins.Clinton in 92 turned out to be a president worse than Bush sr,Bush Jr was even worse than Clinton who till bush jr came along was the most corrupted president ever,MCcain is more corrupted than Obama and will get elected.

link?

120px-Dancing_Banana.gif
Obama is going to win!
120px-Dancing_Banana.gif

Forum List

Back