Obama Is A Piece Of Shit.

I'm not worried about our civil discourse. These politicians are always trying to shut us up, in the name of civil discourse.

I can't say Obama isn't a piece of dog shit, when the guy lies every time he speaks. I disagree with him on his policy, but his tactics is what makes him a piece of shit.

I get pissed at all the people who say he's a good person. How do they know? They don't know him. I evaluate him on performance, and what i hear him say.

My opinion is he's a piece of shit, and i'm going to be honest about it.
Spot on. Until the 1st A disappears? These cretins may kiss my ass when they fill my mailbox with solicitations for election/re-election. :eusa_whistle:

how are you two asswipes going to manage :eusa_eh: when he defeats Gingrich or Romney or....
Keep dreaming...arrogance gets you nowhere. The people don't like it.

Spot on. Until the 1st A disappears? These cretins may kiss my ass when they fill my mailbox with solicitations for election/re-election. :eusa_whistle:

how are you two asswipes going to manage :eusa_eh: when he defeats Gingrich or Romney or....

I'm not being partisan when I say that I cannot see any of the current crop of Repub Pres candidates defeating this incumbent President.

The incumbent president is despised by all but the hard core left and even some of them can't stand him.

With any luck at all, obama's missteps and miscalculations will have us at war with Pakistan and Iran in the next six months and there won't be any chance for him whatsoever.

The incumbent president is despised by all but the hard core left and even some of them can't stand him.

With any luck at all, obama's missteps and miscalculations will have us at war with Pakistan and Iran in the next six months and there won't be any chance for him whatsoever.

So you're admitting that currently Obama still has a good chance of winning the Presidency next year, in-spite of all the hooplah the Right is making.

Correct?

I'm not worried about our civil discourse. These politicians are always trying to shut us up, in the name of civil discourse.

I can't say Obama isn't a piece of dog shit, when the guy lies every time he speaks. I disagree with him on his policy, but his tactics is what makes him a piece of shit.

I get pissed at all the people who say he's a good person. How do they know? They don't know him. I evaluate him on performance, and what i hear him say.

My opinion is he's a piece of shit, and i'm going to be honest about it.

hopefully the people will take this country back, so I don't have to think about it.:eusa_pray:

hopefully the people will take this country back, so I don't have to think about it.:eusa_pray:
If you can vote? You take it back from the current bunch. Enough is enough.

I'm not being partisan when I say that I cannot see any of the current crop of Repub Pres candidates defeating this incumbent President.
And ALL the while not realizing partisanship has ZERO to do with it, but the survival of the Republic the Founders gave us and the partisans seek to destroy.

And ALL the while not realizing partisanship has ZERO to do with it, but the survival of the Republic the Founders gave us and the partisans seek to destroy.

It's not me i'm worried about. I'll do my part, it's all the sheep, that's the problem.

It's not me i'm worried about. I'll do my part, it's all the sheep, that's the problem.
Indeed. Sheep that vote to be dinner or what to have for dinner. ;) (Stolen from the definition of Democracy, mind you...with a twist thrown in) ;)

tumblr_lk521ns4Qy1qagyvoo1_500.jpg

Indeed. Sheep that vote to be dinner or what to have for dinner. ;) (Stolen from the definition of Democracy, mind you...with a twist thrown in) ;)

tumblr_lk521ns4Qy1qagyvoo1_500.jpg

Speaking as a wolf..I like the odds..

Sheep.

Both Herman Cain and Barack Obama are only human. They make mistakes just like the rest of us do. I mean come on,can anyone here on this Board right now say they've never made mistakes and bad choices? I don't know either man personally so i just can't manufacture so much hate for either of them. One has an 'R' by his name and the other has a 'D.' But so what? They're both just human beings. Neither is a 'piece of shit.' Can we all at least agree on that? Whada ya say?

Both Herman Cain and Barack Obama are only human. They make mistakes just like the rest of us do. I mean come on,can anyone here on this Board right now say they've never made mistakes and bad choices? I don't know either man personally so i just can't manufacture so much hate for either of them. One has an 'R' by his name and the other has a 'D.' But so what? They're both just human beings. Neither is a 'piece of shit.' Can we all at least agree on that? Whada ya say?
Nope...not one. And anyone that says they NEVER made a mistake of any sort is a LIAR.

Nope...not one. And anyone that says they NEVER made a mistake of any sort is a LIAR.

Yea making mistakes and bad choices doesn't necessarily make someone a 'piece of shit." None of us even know these men personally. I'm sure they're both very interesting and very human. They're not "pieces of shit."

Forum List

Back