Obama Is A Piece Of Shit.

Herb Cain's not repentant. He's blaming everyone but himself. He's doubling down. He's a liar and a deceiver. Cain is the definition of POS.

Is this brainwashed racist dumbazz thread? Keep it up, you're a huge help to Dems and the rest of the world...
I certainly hope you posted your comment about racism in the "Cain is a piece of shit" thread, right? You DID call that thread a racist thread? Didn't you? Because you really, really care about REAL racism, right?

;)

Not to derail such a brilliant post,but has this site gotten slower and more laggy the last couple of days? It could be my computer i guess. Anyone else noticing this?

It's not your computer. I've noticed it from time to time myself.
It helps to purge your computer from time to time...let it burp from all those cookies it's been ingesting.:eusa_whistle:

Herb Cain's not repentant. He's blaming everyone but himself. He's doubling down. He's a liar and a deceiver. Cain is the definition of POS.

As much as that appears to be the case neither you nor I know the true facts so that judgment isn't really fair. I think he is lying but my thoughts don't make it true.

I'm not worried about our civil discourse. These politicians are always trying to shut us up, in the name of civil discourse.

I can't say Obama isn't a piece of dog shit, when the guy lies every time he speaks. I disagree with him on his policy, but his tactics is what makes him a piece of shit.

I get pissed at all the people who say he's a good person. How do they know? They don't know him. I evaluate him on performance, and what i hear him say.

My opinion is he's a piece of shit, and i'm going to be honest about it.

Not to derail such a brilliant post,but has this site gotten slower and more laggy the last couple of days? It could be my computer i guess. Anyone else noticing this?

It's not your computer. I've noticed it from time to time myself.
It helps to purge your computer from time to time...let it burp from all those cookies it's been ingesting.:eusa_whistle:

I'm on a smart phone. When this site seems laggy I check it by loading other sites and they load right up. I dunno if my phone even stores cookies. I'll check now.

Psyche! Come on people,why all the vicious hate for someone you don't even know? People make mistakes. We all make them. Herman Cain is not a "piece of shit." He's just a human being who made some bad choices. And i think Obama is doing what he thinks is right for our nation. I don't agree with him very often but i truly believe he is a good & decent man. I wish him well,but i can't say i'll be voting for him. :)

Great to see such an honest post.

I'm not worried about our civil discourse. These politicians are always trying to shut us up, in the name of civil discourse.

I can't say Obama isn't a piece of dog shit, when the guy lies every time he speaks. I disagree with him on his policy, but his tactics is what makes him a piece of shit.

I get pissed at all the people who say he's a good person. How do they know? They don't know him. I evaluate him on performance, and what i hear him say.

Spot on. Until the 1st A disappears? These cretins may kiss my ass when they fill my mailbox with solicitations for election/re-election. :eusa_whistle:

Spot on. Until the 1st A disappears? These cretins may kiss my ass when they fill my mailbox with solicitations for election/re-election. :eusa_whistle:

how are you two asswipes going to manage :eusa_eh: when he defeats Gingrich or Romney or....

how are you two asswipes going to manage :eusa_eh: when he defeats Gingrich or Romney or....

i'll be managing in another country, if such is the case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back