Obama Insults Bush To His Face At WH Ceremony

Bush == Stupid dumbfuck who led the nation to ruin, is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, world wide and is a guy you'd like to have a beer with.

:thup:

A Conservative Dynasty..fo' shure.

PS I can't say the same about all the liberal pricks who insulted Pres. Bush in the thread I started on this subject. but they're pricks what ya gonna do?

Bush == Stupid dumbfuck who led the nation to ruin, is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, world wide and is a guy you'd like to have a beer with.

you're shot right out of a pig's ass.

Nope.

He gave Georgie credit he didn't deserve....
can dance your way out of that, Baryshnikov.

What Dance..

Lets play it again sam..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

And add this for effect.

Arbusto Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Business with the Bin Ladens? The Bushies?

:lol:

Boy you folks sure can pick em!

Yea, sure do it like Obama let everyone know your plans, out the people that give you info then leave them on their own, including their families. Sure we'll be able to get lots of help if Obamavider gets another term.

I guess Bush should have just told everyone where intelligence thought he was so he could go hide again. That would have made Sallow and his band of merry men happy. :lol:

can dance your way out of that, Baryshnikov.

What Dance..

Lets play it again sam..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

And add this for effect.

Yea, sure do it like Obama let everyone know your plans, out the people that give you info then leave them on their own, including their families. Sure we'll be able to get lots of help if Obamavider gets another term.

I guess Bush should have just told everyone where intelligence thought he was so he could go hide again. That would have made Sallow and his band of merry men happy. :lol:

Yep..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda' - YouTube[/ame]

And Bin Laden is dead..and Al Qaeda is crushed.

Your problem with that is what? They knew it was coming?

:eusa_shifty:

I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.

Well, to be fair, the economy was pretty terrible when Obama took office. The USA was loosing 700,000 jobs a month in November of 2008, I believe. Can it really get any worse than that?

I think both conservatives and liberals agree that George Bush was not a very good President, so I can at least see why it may have been hard for Obama to think of something nice to say. I know I really can't think of anything off the top of my head....

you're shot right out of a pig's ass.

And you're shot right out of a wildebeast's runny infected vagina.

What can you do?

:dunno:

How's that closing of Gitmo coming along?

JMO, I thought it was well done. Cracked me up when W talked about when times get tough that Obama could look at 43's picture and ask "What would George do?".

Hopefully Oblather won't need the solace for much longer (like until next Jan). Maybe he can take a print of the picture with him back to Chicago.

Along with his print of Karl Marx.

Last edited:
What Dance..

Lets play it again sam..

Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube

And add this for effect.

Yep..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda' - YouTube[/ame]

And Bin Laden is dead..and Al Qaeda is crushed.

Your problem with that is what? They knew it was coming?

:eusa_shifty:

If Bush wanted to act with the same class as Obama, I'm sure the discussion would have looked like this one.

Course Bush isn't as low down as the current president. He could care less what the guy says about him because he knows it's a load of horse dung.

Forum List

Back