Obama Insults Bush To His Face At WH Ceremony

I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.

Well, to be fair, the economy was pretty terrible when Obama took office. The USA was loosing 700,000 jobs a month in November of 2008, I believe. Can it really get any worse than that?

I think both conservatives and liberals agree that George Bush was not a very good President, so I can at least see why it may have been hard for Obama to think of something nice to say. I know I really can't think of anything off the top of my head....

Well you're from Chicago so thinking is probably above your pay grade

I'm sure you haven't heard about it yet, but you will. This is why I'm so critical of Obama. This guy has no grace, no class at all.

Obama committed a breech in protocol when he called the former president "George" at a ceremony unveiling his portrait at the White House today. He also took the time to say how terrible the economy was when he took office. He was supposed to mention something nice but that was the best he could do.

Putz.

Well, to be fair, the economy was pretty terrible when Obama took office. The USA was loosing 700,000 jobs a month in November of 2008, I believe. Can it really get any worse than that?

I think both conservatives and liberals agree that George Bush was not a very good President, so I can at least see why it may have been hard for Obama to think of something nice to say. I know I really can't think of anything off the top of my head....

Guess Obama couldn't ether. At least he could lie. He lies about everything else.

Even I could think of something nice to say about Obama.

And make is amusing.

Putz.

OH the HUMANITY!

Was porr wittle or georgie porgies feewings hurt? did he run crying to daddy georgie?

Lord you are a whiny baby!

Putz.

OH the HUMANITY!

Was porr wittle or georgie porgies feewings hurt? did he run crying to daddy georgie?

Lord you are a whiny baby!

With your user I'd it's hard for me to take this line of attack seriously OohPooPahDoop.

Obama and protocol don't mix well. His arrogance and ignorance make him the dunce. The voting American public should be totally fuckin' ashamed of itself for electing that miserably inadequate, piece-of-shit, Marxist asshole!

Let's try this:

Bush is just like Obama, so he responds to his statement thusly; "Well Barry, at least I didn't spend $5 trillion in 3 years........but I know all of those shovel-ready jobs can get a little expensive!!!!"

"But hell......judging by the shrinking of the workforce, looks like you've retired more people than Social Security."

Last edited:
If Bush wanted to act with the same class as Obama, I'm sure the discussion would have looked like this one.

Course Bush isn't as low down as the current president. He could care less what the guy says about him because he knows it's a load of horse dung.

:lol::lol::lol:

Bush? Class?

Man..you don't have any idea what that means..if you think Bush had class.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dfrHT8o-0A]George Bush Gives Angela Merkel "Massage" - YouTube[/ame]

Putz.

He also called him "president" several times and treated him with deference and grace that he does not deserve. In FACT, President Obama has given w a pass on every illegal and self serving thing he did during the 8 years he was the despot.

You people are just plain stupid.

Do you really think the living presidents are not on a first name basis?

Did you bother to watch the entire presentation? It was extremely well done and both the President and the First Lady being very gracious to the war criminal and his very nice wife.

BTW, I checked and for once, an Obama event was actually shown on fux. They usually just have some asshole come on and lie about what the president did or said. A lot like this thread.

Quit lying.

Putz.

He also called him "president" several times and treated him with deference and grace that he does not deserve. In FACT, President Obama has given w a pass on every illegal and self serving thing he did during the 8 years he was the despot.

Did you bother to watch the entire presentation? It was extremely well done and both the President and the First Lady being very gracious to the war criminal and his very nice wife.

BTW, I checked and for once, an Obama event was actually shown on fux. They usually just have some asshole come on and lie about what the president did or said. A lot like this thread.

Quit lying.

you're a miserable little twit.

Let's try this:

Bush is just like Obama, so he responds to his statement thusly; "Well Barry, at least I didn't spend $5 trillion in 3 years........but I know all of those shovel-ready jobs can get a little expensive!!!!"

DUMB rw's.

Barry didn't.

What Barry did was include some of w's expenditures that he never put on the books. George W. Bush LIED.

WHY is it so hard for rabid rw's to understand this simple FACT?

Putz.
That was mighty uppity of that black boy to treat a white president as his equal!!!

Putz.

Quit lying.

If Barry had thrown shoes at him you'd squeal with delight.

My point is....don't mention how fucked up things were when your predecessor handed it over to you and you can't go wrong.

Putz.
That was mighty uppity of that black boy to treat a white president as his equal!!!

That's mudpacker's bottom line.

Hatin' on the black guy.

Putz.

DId you want him to call him Dubya? Last I checked...his first name is George.

Forum List

Back