Obama In South Africa Doing What Democrats Claim Trump Did In Helsinki

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Traitor....treason....a president that has spent his entire presidency, and now his retirement, trashing America and everything it stands for.

The left must have known Obama was about to do this....so they headed it off by accusing Trump of doing exactly what Obama was doing yesterday on foreign soil.

DiWLFE6UEAE42Ca.jpg

The Latest: Obama notes politicians’ ‘utter loss of shame’

The Associated Press
July 17, 2018 11:02 AM

Updated July 17, 2018 11:04 AM

JOHANNESBURG
The Latest on former U.S. President Barack Obama's speech in South Africa (all times local):

5 p.m.

Former U.S. President Barack Obama is taking aim at the "utter loss of shame among political leaders when they're caught in a lie and they just double down and lie some more."

Obama says these days "people just make stuff up" in politics and no longer show embarrassment when being caught out.

He warns that the denial of facts could be the undoing of democracy.

But he reminds the audience of thousands that "we've been through darker times. We've been through lower valleys.".......Read more here: The Latest: Obama notes politicians’ ‘utter loss of shame’

Yeah....we've been through 8 years of the Obama Administration.........LOL.

Oh, and this story was buried even on Drudge.....so I don't expect the Democrats to utter one peep about a rouge president trashing American politicians.

1531846332_maxresdefault_live-800x445.jpg

He played the fucking race card! I am so glad he’s gone and that Hillary did not replace him!

Interesting.... yet he himself is a corporatist, elitist and a globalist. So... not much merit here.
Just another example of the crux of his entire Presidency - "Look at what I say, and not what I do".

Traitor....treason....a president that has spent his entire presidency, and now his retirement, trashing America and everything it stands for.

The left must have known Obama was about to do this....so they headed it off by accusing Trump of doing exactly what Obama was doing yesterday on foreign soil.

DiWLFE6UEAE42Ca.jpg

The Associated Press

JOHANNESBURG
The Latest on former U.S. President Barack Obama's speech in South Africa (all times local):

5 p.m.

Former U.S. President Barack Obama is taking aim at the "utter loss of shame among political leaders when they're caught in a lie and they just double down and lie some more."

Obama says these days "people just make stuff up" in politics and no longer show embarrassment when being caught out.

But he reminds the audience of thousands that "we've been through darker times. We've been through lower valleys.".......Read more here: The Latest: Obama notes politicians’ ‘utter loss of shame’

Oh, and this story was buried even on Drudge.....so I don't expect the Democrats to utter one peep about a rouge president trashing American politicians.

just right wingers.

DiWLFE6UEAE42Ca.jpg

The Associated Press

JOHANNESBURG

5 p.m.

just right wingers.
Yeah, there is no fake news and Democrats never lie.

I can certainly understand trumpanzees deflecting their secret embarrassment over the fake president they voted for. Their fear of being found to have picked the absolutely worst because of "her e-mails" has to be diverted to something/someone else at all cost.

DiWLFE6UEAE42Ca.jpg

The Associated Press

JOHANNESBURG

5 p.m.

\

The very MEANING of being Democrat in today's vernacular is to do something reprehensible while constantly whining that the OTHER SIDE is doing it! Can you imagine if GW Bush went around the world during Oblamas first term doing this? We'd still be hearing about it.

THE GOOD NEWS is that pig f-----ker Oblamma just cost the DNC more votes! They just do not get it that people are not stupid (at least non-hardcore-democrats).

I can certainly understand trumpanzees deflecting their secret embarrassment over the fake president they voted for. Their fear of being found to have picked the absolutely worst because of "her e-mails" has to be diverted to something/someone else at all cost.
I think you should be embarrassed at the constant fake outrage you folks generate on a daily basis.

Nobody's buying your bullshit anymore.

Forum List

Back