Obama: I debated an Imposter!

Now the day after Obama is chirping...
Acting all sorts of tough.
Where the fuck was he last night?

He did mention that Romney was changing his postion at the debate on the $5T 5 weeks before the election but it went right over most people's heads. And it's hard to pin down a slithering liar who changes positions with the wind.

But Romney did a good job of pinning him down last night.

Romney has put out some substance and indies are flocking to him already.

He can govern.

Oblather is toast.

I debated an Imposter Last Night

Says Romney can dance around positions all he wants.

At a Denver rally Thursday morning President Obama reflected on his opponent's performance in last night's debate. "When I got on to the stage, I met this very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney. The man on stage last night does not want to be held accountable for the real Mitt Romney's decisions...for the last year," Obama said. "So Governor Romney may dance around his positions, but if you want to be president, you owe the American people the truth...So here's the truth: Governor Romney cannot pay for his $5 trillion tax plan" without inflating the deficit or harming the middle class. He also mocked Romney for his Sesame Street reference. "Thank goodness somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird," Obama joked.

President Obama mocked Mitt Romney for mentioning that he would cut funding to PBS as part of his deficit-reduction plan in Wednesday night's debate during a rally in Denver, Colorado Thursday morning.

"Thank goodness somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird," Obama said. "It's about time. We didn't know that Big Bird was driving the federal deficit."

LINK

I'm thinking Obama actually believed his lies and distortions about Romney.

Exactly. Wish I wasn't out of rep today. But that's the only explanation I can think of for all these people, Obama in particular, to be so shocked. They've spent all this time inventing this really negative caricature that they could scare voters with. And they've been doing it for so long that, when confronted with the real guy, their minds are blown. They've believed all their own bullshit. It's like telling the same lie every day until you forget that it's not the truth.

Romney was confident, knowledgeable, affable, and comfortable in the leadership role. When at one point, referring to Simpson Bowles, he told Obama "you should have grabbed that", I was put in mind of how a father will give unsolicited advice to an adult son. The fact that Obama is going around telling people he didn't recognize the man today, is really just an admission of how fucking deluded he is. I guess that's what happens when you surround yourself with yes-men and manipulate the circumstances to keep from having to answer tough questions. What's wild though, is that he's oblivious to what he says about himself when he admits his surprise.

David Gergen said, in effect, it looked like the result of being surrounded by ass-kissers for four years.

I wonder what Whore Cutter is saying right now ?

At a Denver rally Thursday morning President Obama reflected on his opponent's performance in last night's debate. "When I got on to the stage, I met this very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney. The man on stage last night does not want to be held accountable for the real Mitt Romney's decisions...for the last year," Obama said. "So Governor Romney may dance around his positions, but if you want to be president, you owe the American people the truth...So here's the truth: Governor Romney cannot pay for his $5 trillion tax plan" without inflating the deficit or harming the middle class. He also mocked Romney for his Sesame Street reference. "Thank goodness somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird," Obama joked.

President Obama mocked Mitt Romney for mentioning that he would cut funding to PBS as part of his deficit-reduction plan in Wednesday night's debate during a rally in Denver, Colorado Thursday morning.

"Thank goodness somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird," Obama said. "It's about time. We didn't know that Big Bird was driving the federal deficit."

LINK

I think PBS can get advertisers to pay for "Big Bird" like other stations do-LOL. Why we fund a media outlet with taxpayer dollars is a little over the top for me.

Yeah--but lets face it Barack Obama got his tail waxed last night. Romney had command of him all night long. It was if an experienced adult (Romney) was teaching a little boy (Obama) how to tie his shoes---:badgrin::badgrin:

Here's how bad it was for Obama and how good it was for Romney:

Two-thirds of people who watched the first presidential debate think that Republican nominee Mitt Romney won the showdown, according to a nationwide poll conducted Wednesday night.

According to a CNN/ORC International survey conducted right after the debate, 67% of debate watchers questioned said that the Republican nominee won the faceoff, with one in four saying that President Barack Obama was victorious.

"No presidential candidate has topped 60% in that question since it was first asked in 1984," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

While nearly half of debate watchers said the showdown didn't make them more likely to vote for either candidate, 35% said the debate made them more likely to vote for Romney while only 18% said the faceoff made them more likely to vote to re-elect the president.

More than six in ten said that president did worse than expected, with one in five saying that Obama performed better than expected. Compare that to the 82% who said that Romney performed better than expected. Only one in ten felt that the former Massachusetts governor performed worse than expected.

"This poll does not and cannot reflect the views of all Americans. It only represents the views of people who watched the debate and by definition cannot be an indication of how the entire American public will react to Wednesday's debate in the coming days," cautions Holland.

The sample of debate-watchers in the poll was 37% Democratic and 33% Republican.
Mitt Romney, Barack Obama full debate video: Watch the complete Presidential debate from Denver

obama-slogan-forward-sinking-ship-cartoon.jpg

What's amazing with today's "the real Romney" schtick is that he winds up with "If you want to be president, you owe the American people the truth". This, after he's stonewalled on Fast & Furious for like two years now, and is CURRENTLY amidst a white-wash on Benghazi. :eek:

LINK

Exactly. Wish I wasn't out of rep today. But that's the only explanation I can think of for all these people, Obama in particular, to be so shocked. They've spent all this time inventing this really negative caricature that they could scare voters with. And they've been doing it for so long that, when confronted with the real guy, their minds are blown. They've believed all their own bullshit. It's like telling the same lie every day until you forget that it's not the truth.

Romney was confident, knowledgeable, affable, and comfortable in the leadership role. When at one point, referring to Simpson Bowles, he told Obama "you should have grabbed that", I was put in mind of how a father will give unsolicited advice to an adult son. The fact that Obama is going around telling people he didn't recognize the man today, is really just an admission of how fucking deluded he is. I guess that's what happens when you surround yourself with yes-men and manipulate the circumstances to keep from having to answer tough questions. What's wild though, is that he's oblivious to what he says about himself when he admits his surprise.

MMM..Kinda reminds you of those misguided folks they have on American Idol in the beginning.

They can't perform for shit but nobody could tell them differently..:dunno:

At least now, Obama can blame Bush and Romney..:lol:

MMM..Kinda reminds you of those misguided folks they have on American Idol in the beginning.

They can't perform for shit but nobody could tell them differently..:dunno:

At least now, Obama can blame Bush and Romney..:lol:

Naw it was the altitude in Denver--:badgrin::badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqre-hECbB8]Al Gore Blames Denver's High Altitude for Obama's Poor Debate Performance - 10/3/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

LINK

"Thank goodness somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird,"

:clap2:

What's amazing with today's "the real Romney" schtick is that he winds up with "If you want to be president, you owe the American people the truth". This, after he's stonewalled on Fast & Furious for like two years now, and is CURRENTLY amidst a white-wash on Benghazi. :eek:
Hey... That's fair.

Of course it doesn't mean that Romney is innocent of what he's being accused of. But it's absolutely fair to place it on Obama as well.

Yes... Yes... Absolutely... Both are shit options.

While what Romney saying is true.......maybe democrats would be ok with him citing executive privledge on em.....LOL

Obama said he "debated" ?

He actually thinks that is what he did last night ?

It looked more like he spread his legs and told Romney to kick him in his tiny little balls....and Romney smiled and obliged him.

Hey... That's fair.

Of course it doesn't mean that Romney is innocent of what he's being accused of. But it's absolutely fair to place it on Obama as well.

The accusations are manufactured from bits and pieces and are all based on assumptions or cobbled together statements from different times (and in different contexts).

Romney wasn't lying when he said he'd been in business for 25 years.

Obama hasn't been in businsess 25 minutes.

Hey... That's fair.

The accusations are manufactured from bits and pieces and are all based on assumptions or cobbled together statements from different times (and in different contexts).

*blink*blink*

What the fuck is with people choosing UserNames that have nothing to do with how they are?

Hey... That's fair.

*blink*blink*

What the fuck is with people choosing UserNames that have nothing to do with how they are?

I'm sorry.

Mitt Romney hasn't been in business 25 years ?

Or were just trying to be an equal opportunity asshole ?

Forum List

Back