Obama: I debated an Imposter!

Notice how there right wingers never talk about a single Mitt Romney policy?

Well, it goes a little something like this:

430038_519773791385246_1238710729_n.jpg

Notice how Obama had his ass handed to him, because he has no coherent policy?

In fact, have you ever noticed that Obama speaks ONLY in generalities and NEVER is specifics?

Want to know why that coward does that?

One thing we know for sure. The real Obama showed up. Didn't seem to care and didn't have any answers for a failed four years of pathetic leadership.

Now, David Axelrod and Whore Cutter are out trying to do damage control.

Ryan will chew up Biden and Romney can really nail Obama on foreign policy in the next debate (he'll keep tying it to jobs).

This is looking better and better all the time.

obama-slogan-forward-sinking-ship-cartoon.jpg

In fact, have you ever noticed that Obama speaks ONLY in generalities and NEVER is specifics?

Did you geniuses miss the part where Obama told the American public that details of everything he proposes is up on his website for any and everyone to see? Hell, you can download those plans and parse them line by line. :eusa_whistle:

Did you geniuses miss the part where Obama told the American public that details of everything he proposes is up on his website for any and everyone to see? Hell, you can download those plans and parse them line by line. :eusa_whistle:

Does that include how he plans to cover up the Libyan disaster ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZniwrAwZGY&feature=player_embedded]Mitt Romney's Debate Performance: "Mostly Fiction" - YouTube[/ame]

You were saying?

The Media Fact Checks Romney, Realizes Lying to Voters Doesn’t Make You a Winner ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

I have already completed a very thorough fact check of Romney’s lies at the debate HERE in case you missed it. Here it comes.

The New York Times Editorial Board HERE:

“Virtually every time Mr. Romney spoke, he misrepresented the platform on which he and Paul Ryan are actually running.”

Maddowblog HERE:

“And as it turns out, winning a debate is surprisingly easy when a candidate decides he can say anything and expect to get away with it.”

ThinkProgress HERE:

“At Last Night’s Debate: Romney Told 27 Myths In 38 Minutes”

CNN HERE:

“The Etch a Sketch was in full effect at the first presidential debate in Denver on Wednesday night.”

The New Yorker HERE:

“Romney won the debate in no small part because he adopted a policy of simply lying about his policies.”

Daily Kos HERE:

“Mitt Romney won round one. He was aggressive, he was decisive, he delivered. Of course he also lied through his teeth for most of the debate. “

Dylan Matthews HERE:

Romney says most small businesses will see a tax hit. Here’s why he’s wrong.

Kevin Drum says Romney is lying about green energy HERE.

Paul Krugman HERE:

“And the fact is that everything Obama said was basically true, while much of what Romney said was either outright false or so misleading as to be the moral equivalent of a lie.”

Chris Hayes HERE:

Bush at Oct 3 2000 debate “After my plan is in place, the wealthiest Americans will pay a higher percentage of taxes then they do today,”

The Washington Post editorial board HERE:

“President Obama has no adequate plan to cope with the frightening level of debt the U.S. government is accumulating. Republican nominee Mitt Romney has a plan to make it worse.”

Buzzfeed HERE:

Romney Contradicts Himself On Cutting Taxes Of The Wealthy From Earlier Debate

Politifact HERE:

Mitt Romney says up to 20 million will lose health insurance due to Obama health care law. Rated False.

FreakoutNation HERE:

Debate night: Mitt Romney uses PolitiFact’s ‘lie of the year’ over Obamacare

CleanTechnica HERE:

Debunking Romney’s $90 Billion Lie

Rolling Stone HERE:

The First Debate: Mitt Romney’s Five Biggest Lies

Huffington Post HERE:

Romney: So Desperate He’s Playing a Democrat on TV

NBC News HERE:

Obama’s poor command of stage vs. Romney’s poor command of facts

TruthOut HERE:

Romney Debate Win: He Proved He Could Sell a Junk Car With No Engine as a New Cadillac

Read more: The Media Fact Checks Romney, Realizes Lying to Voters Doesn’t Make You a Winner ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists
Follow us: classwarfareexists on Facebook

Icarus compiled that

What you call media...we know to be Obamaasskissers.

All the unhinged left wing MoFos on this board have posted he ThinkProgress BS, some of which has been immediately debunked (and the rest simply isn't worth the time).

Go walk door to door for Obama, he is going to need and you won't feel so bad when he gets waxed in November.

Why do you think he looked so pathetic ? Romney really didn't shine.

He just bothered to show up.

Watch Chris Matthews meltdown.....it's good for a laugh.

The accusations are manufactured from bits and pieces and are all based on assumptions or cobbled together statements from different times (and in different contexts).

Romney wasn't lying when he said he'd been in business for 25 years.

Obama hasn't been in businsess 25 minutes.
*blink*blink*

What the fuck is with people choosing UserNames that have nothing to do with how they are?

I'm sorry.

Mitt Romney hasn't been in business 25 years ?
I have no idea. I think it's irrelevant in comparison to so much other shit... Why would I address that? What in the world would I gain? What do you? how the fuck is that seen as any kind of serious issue?

Or were just trying to be an equal opportunity asshole ?
???

Ok... You know what that "Equal Opportunity Asshole" means? I'll tell you what most certainly doesn't mean first... I don't give equal time to one side or the other so you seem to be implying it. Just because I insulted or debated a point against Obama doesn't mean I turn around and do the same against Willard to keep things 50/50...

There can be a great many sides to any issue. But I'm always on one side. MINE.

If I don't like you and I agree with you... I might tell you so.
If I don't like you and I disagree with you... I'll tell you so.
If I like you and I agree with you... I might tell you so.
If I like you and I disagree with you... I'll tell you so.

Man, woman, liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, independent, retired military, menopausal... I don't care if you are crippled and in a wheel chair who slobbers all over themselves as it takes 1/2 an hour to type 30 words... If your brain works and you say something stupid... I'm going to call it stupid if I'm so inclined to voice it.

I want to tell you the truth as I see it.... Why? Because I want to respect you. That's why. How you deal with that is up to you.

Just as I will ignore stupid bullshit questions. It's how I deal with stupid bullshit questions. *shrugs* Feel free to think the same of me if you like.

If Captain magic underpants can keep his pie hole shut long enough to avoid making international incidents worse, I think Obama has that situation well in hand.

If Captain magic underpants can keep his pie hole shut long enough to avoid making international incidents worse, I think Obama has that situation well in hand.

Tell that to the family of our dead ambassador.

I'm sure they'll buy Romney had a hand in it.

or that it was somehow Bush's fault.

You bastards are pathetic.

Yes Obama continued to embarrass himself today. It's sad that he represents us as President. It really is.

No he didn't.

Hopefully..he takes this line of attack into the next debate.

Because Romney became the "Jello" man.

Romney scored with the undecideds and will scorch our affirmative action moron in the next round.

Maybe Romney will show support for Al Qaeda.

Hey you never know.

The Bush's did. So did Reagan.

Yes Obama continued to embarrass himself today. It's sad that he represents us as President. It really is.

No he didn't.

Romney scored with the undecideds and will scorch our affirmative action moron in the next round.

Well not really.

Most independents aren't racists.

And Romney's "You are a lying boy" comment pretty much got unpacked.

Good stuff.

Mitt Romney's Debate Performance: "Mostly Fiction" - YouTube

You were saying?

The Media Fact Checks Romney, Realizes Lying to Voters Doesn’t Make You a Winner ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

I have already completed a very thorough fact check of Romney’s lies at the debate HERE in case you missed it. Here it comes.

The New York Times Editorial Board HERE:

“Virtually every time Mr. Romney spoke, he misrepresented the platform on which he and Paul Ryan are actually running.”

Maddowblog HERE:

“And as it turns out, winning a debate is surprisingly easy when a candidate decides he can say anything and expect to get away with it.”

ThinkProgress HERE:

“At Last Night’s Debate: Romney Told 27 Myths In 38 Minutes”

CNN HERE:

“The Etch a Sketch was in full effect at the first presidential debate in Denver on Wednesday night.”

The New Yorker HERE:

“Romney won the debate in no small part because he adopted a policy of simply lying about his policies.”

Daily Kos HERE:

“Mitt Romney won round one. He was aggressive, he was decisive, he delivered. Of course he also lied through his teeth for most of the debate. “

Dylan Matthews HERE:

Romney says most small businesses will see a tax hit. Here’s why he’s wrong.

Kevin Drum says Romney is lying about green energy HERE.

Paul Krugman HERE:

“And the fact is that everything Obama said was basically true, while much of what Romney said was either outright false or so misleading as to be the moral equivalent of a lie.”

Chris Hayes HERE:

Bush at Oct 3 2000 debate “After my plan is in place, the wealthiest Americans will pay a higher percentage of taxes then they do today,”

The Washington Post editorial board HERE:

“President Obama has no adequate plan to cope with the frightening level of debt the U.S. government is accumulating. Republican nominee Mitt Romney has a plan to make it worse.”

Buzzfeed HERE:

Romney Contradicts Himself On Cutting Taxes Of The Wealthy From Earlier Debate

Politifact HERE:

Mitt Romney says up to 20 million will lose health insurance due to Obama health care law. Rated False.

FreakoutNation HERE:

Debate night: Mitt Romney uses PolitiFact’s ‘lie of the year’ over Obamacare

CleanTechnica HERE:

Debunking Romney’s $90 Billion Lie

Rolling Stone HERE:

The First Debate: Mitt Romney’s Five Biggest Lies

Huffington Post HERE:

Romney: So Desperate He’s Playing a Democrat on TV

NBC News HERE:

Obama’s poor command of stage vs. Romney’s poor command of facts

TruthOut HERE:

Romney Debate Win: He Proved He Could Sell a Junk Car With No Engine as a New Cadillac

Read more: The Media Fact Checks Romney, Realizes Lying to Voters Doesn’t Make You a Winner ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists
Follow us: classwarfareexists on Facebook

Icarus compiled that

From the link:

None of these would cost the Treasury a dime, he insisted, because he would reduce deductions and loopholes. But, as always, he refused to enumerate a single deduction he would erase. “What I’ve said is I won’t put in place a tax cut that adds to the deficit,” he said. “No economist can say Mitt Romney’s tax plan adds $5 trillion if I say I will not add to the deficit with my tax plan.”

Many economists have said that!

No he didn't.

Well not really.

Most independents aren't racists.

And Romney's "You are a lying boy" comment pretty much got unpacked.

Good stuff.

Well, yes really.

Undecided voters say Romney won debate: Poll - CBS News Video

You can keep jacking off to your own hopefullness if you'd like.

Maybe Romney will show support for Al Qaeda.

Hey you never know.

The Bush's did. So did Reagan.

Are you drunk or just putting out Red Herrings for fun ?

And it's Sad that I must agree with you. Obama's performance last night was analogous to a boxing champion throwing a fight. To me it looked like Obama either was bribed or he was threatened with some sort of blackmail in advance of that debate. He obviously dumped it.

I am thoroughly disgusted with that man and I intend to write in some third party. I will not vote for Obama because he clearly is a fraud. There has been nothing but one disappointment and broken promise from him from his first day in Office -- and now this. He is a corrupt bullshit artist and nothing more.

Forum List

Back