Obama: I debated an Imposter!

Obama debated the man's narrative, not the man.

But that's pretty typical of every so called "debate" like these.

Notice how there right wingers never talk about a single Mitt Romney policy?
Notice how Obama had his ass handed to him, because he has no coherent policy?

In fact, have you ever noticed that Obama speaks ONLY in generalities and NEVER is specifics?

Want to know why that coward does that?

Did you geniuses miss the part where Obama told the American public that details of everything he proposes is up on his website for any and everyone to see? Hell, you can download those plans and parse them line by line. :eusa_whistle:

Yea, they are on a web site. Everything he proposes is there, he just can't remember what they are. But if we go to the web site, we'll know.
:lmao:

Last edited:
What I find amazing is not that Obama brought a knife to a gun fight. That is amazing.

But the absolute lack of class shown by the Rethugs all around the country does not speak well for the future.

You man Mittens may win, especially if Obama does a repeat in the next debate. But the rude classless behavior is not designed to allow those that supported Obama to support Mitt.

So if you want the same lack of cooperation and the same do nothing Congress for the next four years, keep it up.

But then again, I haven't met a Rethug with any class for a long time.

Has anyone ever seen a bigger SORE LOSER, crybaby, take my football and go home crying to mommy whiney President in the history of this nation? Nothing is his fault.. LITERALLY NOTHING. Funny, as far as I knew, there has only been one person in history that walked the earth who was perfect and it isn't Barack Hussein Obama.

Here's a clue for ya Mr. President: Gracious gentleman handle defeat with honor.. then again, you don't have a gracious bone in your body. You're a complete embarassment with little to no regard for this nation. All that matters to you is POWER and the perks that come with it.

What I find amazing is not that Obama brought a knife to a gun fight. That is amazing.

But the absolute lack of class shown by the Rethugs all around the country does not speak well for the future.

You man Mittens may win, especially if Obama does a repeat in the next debate. But the rude classless behavior is not designed to allow those that supported Obama to support Mitt.

So if you want the same lack of cooperation and the same do nothing Congress for the next four years, keep it up.

But then again, I haven't met a Rethug with any class for a long time.

You know what this nation finds amazing? Is the crybaby breakdown of liberals all over this country, spewing like an uncontrolled BRAT in a candy store. You liberals are your own worst enemy and you're just too stupid to realize it. Not only did Obama make a complete FOOL of himself Wednesday night, he and you Zombies now show the country just how petty and juvenile you are. Keep it up.. November is nearly here.

I debated an Imposter Last Night

Says Romney can dance around positions all he wants.

At a Denver rally Thursday morning President Obama reflected on his opponent's performance in last night's debate. "When I got on to the stage, I met this very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney. The man on stage last night does not want to be held accountable for the real Mitt Romney's decisions...for the last year," Obama said. "So Governor Romney may dance around his positions, but if you want to be president, you owe the American people the truth...So here's the truth: Governor Romney cannot pay for his $5 trillion tax plan" without inflating the deficit or harming the middle class. He also mocked Romney for his Sesame Street reference. "Thank goodness somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird," Obama joked.

President Obama mocked Mitt Romney for mentioning that he would cut funding to PBS as part of his deficit-reduction plan in Wednesday night's debate during a rally in Denver, Colorado Thursday morning.

"Thank goodness somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird," Obama said. "It's about time. We didn't know that Big Bird was driving the federal deficit."

LINK

Very typical Obama, blame others instead of taking responsibility. That's the Obama way!

The liberal narrative of who Romney is, DIED Wednesday night. Leftists are desperately trying to regrasp that argument because it's all they have. When Obama had to stand on a stage with Mitt Romney and for the first time, had to account for his lies, failings, HE COULDN'T.. Liberals today now SCREAM, "IMPOSTER!" The only imposter in that debate was Barack Hussein Obama who couldn't step out of his own shadow of miserable failure.

Yes Obama continued to embarrass himself today. It's sad that he represents us as President. It really is.

Obama an embarrassment? What part of flip flopping stupid, pathological liar alter ego sociopath senile dementia Romney do you not understand?:confused:

The problem in Denver with Obama was the altitude. Black do not adjust to high altitudes as well as whites.:cool:

Last edited:
Yes Obama continued to embarrass himself today. It's sad that he represents us as President. It really is.

Obama an embarrassment? What part of flip flopping stupid, pathological liar alter ego sociopath senile dementia Romney do you not understand?:confused:

The problem in Denver with Obama was the altitude. Black do not adjust to high altitudes as well as whites.:cool:

You're not allowed to define who Mitt Romney is any longer.
You're not allowed to abjectly lie about Mitt Romney because your candidate is an absolute failure on all accounts.
Your incessant whining and screaming is tiresome.

America saw Mitt Romney on Wednesday night. America doesn't need liberal bedwetters to tell them what they saw, they didn't really see.

LIBRULS- Insanity personified.

The liberal narrative of who Romney is, DIED Wednesday night. Leftists are desperately trying to regrasp that argument because it's all they have. When Obama had to stand on a stage with Mitt Romney and for the first time, had to account for his lies, failings, HE COULDN'T.. Liberals today now SCREAM, "IMPOSTER!" The only imposter in that debate was Barack Hussein Obama who couldn't step out of his own shadow of miserable failure.

Exactly, a big bunch of Americans got to see the real Romney, not the "composite" Obama and his cronies have been trying to create. Obama was weak and ineffective. We got to see the real candidates.

OMG..............the altitude sickness again!!

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Yes Obama was an embarrassment and you should be equally embarrassed typing this stupid stuff.

Last edited:
I can't say I'm suprised, this is what happens when a shit stain tries to debate an articulate human..

Did you geniuses miss the part where Obama told the American public that details of everything he proposes is up on his website for any and everyone to see? Hell, you can download those plans and parse them line by line. :eusa_whistle:

Does that include how he plans to cover up the Libyan disaster ?

If Captain magic underpants can keep his pie hole shut long enough to avoid making international incidents worse, I think Obama has that situation well in hand.

Do you know how the FBI investigation on the attacks on the embassy is going?

Notice how there right wingers never talk about a single Mitt Romney policy?

Notice how leftwing moonbats never talk about any of the many Obama failed policies?

It's all about Romney's horses, taxes and family dog.

Forum List

Back