Obama hosts Ramadan dinner...after ignoring Easter

Usual response from the left. Our President is supposed to AVOID seeming to favor one religion over another.

As I recall you Separation of Church and State bafoons didn't mind when New York created special rooms for Muslim prayer in schools while barring all Christian use of schools too.

Usual response from RGS.

He's not favoring one religion over another.

Shut the fuck up, you dumb fucking hack.

'Favoring' isn't the word I would use, but he has definitely paid greater deference to Islam than he has Christianity. Perhaps he's invoking his own form of affirmative action, as Sallow suggests, but I'd personally prefer a little more consistency.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout thaat,

1. Mani,....LOL!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Usual response from the left. Our President is supposed to AVOID seeming to favor one religion over another.

As I recall you Separation of Church and State bafoons didn't mind when New York created special rooms for Muslim prayer in schools while barring all Christian use of schools too.

Usual response from RGS.

Obama leaves out god in - Bing

Obama covers up cross - Bing

You are a dumb fuck and I am not religous

1. TOTALLY!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Usual response from RGS.

That's some insightful and classy stuff there. Way to show your character. :clap2:

Usual response from RGS.

'Favoring' isn't the word I would use, but he has definitely paid greater deference to Islam than he has Christianity. Perhaps he's invoking his own form of affirmative action, as Sallow suggests, but I'd personally prefer a little more consistency.

Disagree. I think he is simply paying more attention to Islam than past Presidents have and that pisses the religious nutters off. He's not favoring it over any other religion.

Usual response from RGS.

That's some insightful and classy stuff there. Way to show your character. :clap2:

Here's some more:

Go fuck a goat, nutter.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

How the hell is that used as the justification for not allowing high school football players to say a prayer before a game. I really want one of these intellectual, religion loathing leftists to explain how the first amendment says that cities can't display Christmas decorations.

Usual response from RGS.

Here's some more:

Go fuck a goat, nutter.

Can I ask why you bother to participate on a political message board? Is this what you do for fun? Do you believe you are making points or changing peoples minds?

Also, how do you ignore people?

Usual response from RGS.

Obama leaves out god in - Bing

Obama covers up cross - Bing

You are a dumb fuck and I am not religous

Wow that's some hard hitting stuff :rolleyes:

That is the entire premise of the thread. Perhaps the truest thing you've posted.

Well the people your side funded to get those evil russkies then turned on US. And by US I mean, my fucking city.

And while you guys were in charge...you couldn't use the best most advanced military to stop one of the most stupidiest fucking plots I've ever heard of.

Overtake 4 planes with box cutters..then take an HOUR to ram them into buildings.

3000 DEAD AMERICANS later you idiots couldn't even catch the fuck who did it.

Yes you are right, the Republicans and 'people on my side' are responsible for 911 and the murder of 3000 Americans.

Bush did it on purpose right? And Bush really didn't want to kill bin Laden :cuckoo:

Of course he didn't do it on purpose.

He was a fucking incompetent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Like most of yas.

Usual response from RGS.

Disagree. I think he is simply paying more attention to Islam than past Presidents have and that pisses the religious nutters off. He's not favoring it over any other religion.

I specifically said I wouldn't use the word 'favoring'. Did you suddenly morph into a left-wing Liability or something? And disagreeing with facts means you're either ignorant of them or you're lying.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Here's some more:

Go fuck a goat, nutter.

Can I ask why you bother to participate on a political message board?

For shits, grins, and to fuck with people. Why the eff else does anyone post on a messageboard?

Is this what you do for fun?

Sometimes, yes.

Do you believe you are making points or changing peoples minds?

Making points, yes. Changing minds, no.

The function is in your user CP, pussy.

Well the people your side funded to get those evil russkies then turned on US. And by US I mean, my fucking city.

And while you guys were in charge...you couldn't use the best most advanced military to stop one of the most stupidiest fucking plots I've ever heard of.

Overtake 4 planes with box cutters..then take an HOUR to ram them into buildings.

3000 DEAD AMERICANS later you idiots couldn't even catch the fuck who did it.

Yes you are right, the Republicans and 'people on my side' are responsible for 911 and the murder of 3000 Americans.

Bush did it on purpose right? And Bush really didn't want to kill bin Laden :cuckoo:

Of course he didn't do it on purpose.

He was a fucking incompetent.

Like most of yas.

Deep...very deep. This is incredible stuff here. Very respectful.

I specifically said I wouldn't use the word 'favoring'. Did you suddenly morph into a left-wing Liability or something? And disagreeing with facts means you're either ignorant of them or you're lying.

Ok, he's not paid greater "deference" to Islam than any other religion.

BTW you aren't stating a fact, Felgie. That's all opinion.

Here's some more:

Go fuck a goat, nutter.

For shits, grins, and to fuck with people. Why the eff else does anyone post on a messageboard?

Sometimes, yes.

Do you believe you are making points or changing peoples minds?

Oh yes, I'm being a pussy for not wanting to have to see posts with such illuminating things as "Go fuck a goat, nutter".

You don't have anything of value to contribute, and I'd rather simply ignore childish, classless people like you.

Sometimes, yes.

Oh yes, I'm being a pussy for not wanting to have to see posts with such illuminating things as "Go fuck a goat, nutter".

You don't have anything of value to contribute, and I'd rather simply ignore childish, classless people like you.

Then have at it, pussy.

Ok, he's not paid greater "deference" to Islam than any other religion. He's just paying more attention to it than any other POTUS.

Obama's White House has issued official statements in honor of Ramadan, Islam's highest holy day. It has not done the same for Easter, Christianity's highest holy day.

Fact, not opinion.

If that's not showing greater deference to you, perhaps you don't know what the word deference means.

Forum List

Back