Obama hopes to enact new gun-control measures in 2013

BREAKING NEWS: I don't give a shit what you think about me. :clap2:

That's good. Others might and I think you've just lost any argument you've tried to make with this silly retort.

They might. But when they read what you posted they will see I won.:D Are there prizes?

If you win, the prizes will be a aplenty; more little boxes put in the ground, more grief and more tears.

However,

Reform of gun laws and gun control is not a panacea. Nor is it as the idiot above stated, an effort by me (and others appalled by the reaction by Sandy Hook, et al) to repeal the Second Amendment.

We need to reform the laws to regain control of an out-of-control situation. Unless of course mass murder of innocent citizens going to the mall, going to a movie and going to their first grade class you accept as the new normal. Do you?

I find your attitude equally noxious as those depicted in this quote I read on a match book decades ago: "The idea that no solution exists never occurs to them and in this lies their strength"

Of course it has been shown time and time again that gun control laws like the ones that Obama is asking for simply do not work. The data has been given to you and others right here in this forum and it has been ignored.

You can continue to demand that we do something BUT every damn suggestion that is being put fourth accomplishes nothing yet limits freedom. After all that, you have the gall to call others morons...

I don't mind real solutions but gun control simply is not one of them. It has been tried a thousand times and proven to be an utter failure.

Short of confiscating every gun there is no solution. Even that won't work. The problem lies with the person, not the weapon.

I see. So how do we control "the person"?

Of course it has been shown time and time again that gun control laws like the ones that Obama is asking for simply do not work. The data has been given to you and others right here in this forum and it has been ignored.

You can continue to demand that we do something BUT every damn suggestion that is being put fourth accomplishes nothing yet limits freedom. After all that, you have the gall to call others morons...

I don't mind real solutions but gun control simply is not one of them. It has been tried a thousand times and proven to be an utter failure.

Short of confiscating every gun there is no solution. Even that won't work. The problem lies with the person, not the weapon.

Only a Lib would even ask how to control a person. :cool::clap2:

You progressive totalitarians are good at that. All of you past leaders glorified in it.

Only a Lib would even ask how to control a person. :cool::clap2:

I see, a glib response maybe highbrow and clever to someone as limited as Sniperfire, but I know exactly what it is, readily fluent, often thoughtlessly, superficially, or insincerely so

Actually they fucking suck at it. Which tends to lead to the leader just ridding his domain of these types. Just kill them off pre-emptively. That's the progressive way.

Proven: The idea that no soluton exists never occurs to the contemporay conservative, and this forms an ideology, characterized by reaction, especially opposition to progress or liberalism; extremely conservative.

It's only been posted half a dozen times that there isn't a solution that will be foolproof. What Libretards can't grasp is that it isn't the gun but the person. When we can read minds, maybe you'll have a solution.

I'm wounded...:lame2:

No! Wounds heal, you're apparently disabled.

I'm sure you would be the expert to consult on mental disabilities. You don't own a gun, do you?

I have a master's degree, major emphasis on human behavior and relationships which was interdisciplinary (Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science and Management).

I'm also retired law enfocrement - what do you think?

No! Wounds heal, you're apparently disabled.

I'm sure you would be the expert to consult on mental disabilities. You don't own a gun, do you?

I have a master's degree, major emphasis on human behavior and relationships which was interdisciplinary (Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science and Management).

I think you take it up the ass.

I think you take it up the ass.

BFD I have a Master's in Finance and two undergraduate degrees...one in Accounting and one in Economics.

So?

Retired law enforcement? 20 years and out... Whoopty do! Want a medal? Your shit smells the same as everyone else's.

Last edited:
The ONLY reason for the Obama-Feinstein axis of evil determination to ban firearms is that the economy is FUBR and they don't want PO'd masses who are also well armed.

So, now that we've learned all Sniperfire and the little gun guy have to offer, let's see what brought all their bullshit to the thread:

The scariest thing to me is the hate and fear mongering by stupid people like Stephanie and the other stupid people join with her in voting. Not only should some gun control be on the agenda of all elected officials in Congress but those who fail to do so and actually take money and direction from the NRA violate the very essence of their duty to provide for the "common Defense and the general Welfare" of our people (Section 8, Clause 1 or Article I).

Forum List

Back