Obama hopes to enact new gun-control measures in 2013

If the NRA and the gun nuts had made some reasonable suggestions to keep the weapons of war out of the hands of the crazies, perhaps the rest of the citizens would be interested in their view points. However, the standard idiocy of more guns is all that we have heard from them. So now you people are going to see more gun control. Too bad. Many here predicted that, and the onus is on you.

It figures you would be in favor of trampling on the constitutional rights of the people, and that you would support a President who see's nothing wrong with either

If the NRA and the gun nuts had made some reasonable suggestions to keep the weapons of war out of the hands of the crazies, perhaps the rest of the citizens would be interested in their view points. However, the standard idiocy of more guns is all that we have heard from them. So now you people are going to see more gun control. Too bad. Many here predicted that, and the onus is on you.

It figures you would be in favor of trampling on the constitutional rights of the people, and that you would support a President who see's nothing wrong with either

He's a Union guy in "university". Trampling on other people is the Union way of life.

Campbelll and Old Rocks...perfect together. Reminds me of the old NJ Tourist commercial.:eusa_angel: "NJ and you, perfect together."

Last edited:
Remember the Progressive-commie MOTTO:

NEVER let a good crisis or in this case tragedy go to waste..

always dance on the graves of those who died and use it to push your agenda..

Yeah because oBUMa doesn't take or is influenced by lobbyist money. :cool:

They ALL do. Yet not all supported CU v. FEC, only morons like Stephanie and the rest of the echo chamber do. The NRA's response to Sandy Hook is more guns, something even the dull normal get; that Stephanie and her kind believe the FF's intent was to allow for seditious talk/expression and private citizens to own weapons of mass destruction is beyond comprehension of most citizens.

As I posted earlier to another party...there is a difference between control and reform. Something will happen but it won't change a thing.

We need to reform the laws to regain control of an out-of-control situation. Unless of course mass murder of innocent citizens going to the mall, going to a movie and going to their first grade class you accept as the new normal. Do you?

I find your attitude equally noxious as those depicted in this quote I read on a match book decades ago: "The idea that no solution exists never occurs to them and in this lies their strength"

They ALL do. Yet not all supported CU v. FEC, only morons like Stephanie and the rest of the echo chamber do. The NRA's response to Sandy Hook is more guns, something even the dull normal get; that Stephanie and her kind believe the FF's intent was to allow for seditious talk/expression and private citizens to own weapons of mass destruction is beyond comprehension of most citizens.

As I posted earlier to another party...there is a difference between control and reform. Something will happen but it won't change a thing.

We need to reform the laws to regain control of an out-of-control situation. Unless of course mass murder of innocent citizens going to the mall, going to a movie and going to their first grade class you accept as the new normal. Do you?

I find your attitude equally noxious as those depicted in this quote I read on a match book decades ago: "The idea that no solution exists never occurs to them and in this lies their strength"

BREAKING NEWS: I don't give a shit what you think about me. :clap2:

Good luck repealing the Bill of Rights, wad catcher.

He gets his political views from a matchbook :clap2::D:badgrin:

That's good. Others might and I think you've just lost any argument you've tried to make with this silly retort.

That's good. Others might and I think you've just lost any argument you've tried to make with this silly retort.

They might. But when they read what you posted they will see I won.:D Are there prizes?

Last edited:

Each time you post I react as I do to Stephanie, "Damn, you're dumb".

Nah, he's right, you're wrong. Fact.

Each time you post I react as I do to Stephanie, "Damn, you're dumb".

Your hardon for me is unbecoming...but if it blows your little superior skirt up..
and I know, you do it because you pity me and all the people here

this man hates us and our rights..what a horrible President..you people better get prepared

SNIP:
By Meghashyam Mali - 12/30/12 09:49 AM ET

President Obama on Sunday said he would make gun control a priority in his new term, pledging to put his “full weight” behind passing new restrictions on firearms in 2013.

Obama hopes to enact new gun-control measures in 2013 - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Good luck Obama. The NRA and the Republican House will stop your gun-grabbing expedition.

Of course it has been shown time and time again that gun control laws like the ones that Obama is asking for simply do not work. The data has been given to you and others right here in this forum and it has been ignored.

You can continue to demand that we do something BUT every damn suggestion that is being put fourth accomplishes nothing yet limits freedom. After all that, you have the gall to call others morons...

I don't mind real solutions but gun control simply is not one of them. It has been tried a thousand times and proven to be an utter failure.

Of course it has been shown time and time again that gun control laws like the ones that Obama is asking for simply do not work. The data has been given to you and others right here in this forum and it has been ignored.

You can continue to demand that we do something BUT every damn suggestion that is being put fourth accomplishes nothing yet limits freedom. After all that, you have the gall to call others morons...

I don't mind real solutions but gun control simply is not one of them. It has been tried a thousand times and proven to be an utter failure.

Short of confiscating every gun there is no solution. Even that won't work. The problem lies with the person, not the weapon.

Forum List

Back