Obama honors Led Zeppelin.

Robert Plant lives in Austin Texas, makes bluegrass music with Alison Krauss and listens to Alex Jones.

You still think he's cool Sallow?

Yep.

Unlike Conservatives..I basically don't really care what the people who make art, I appreciate, do in their private time.

I'm also a big fan of Bruce Willis, Prince, Clint Eastwood, The Ramones, Mel Gibson and Alice Cooper.

did
How cool is that?

Obama honors Led Zeppelin at Kennedy Center event - POLITICO.com

President Obama has a whole lotta love for Led Zeppelin and four other performers he honored Sunday night at the White House.

Speaking in the East Room, Obama touted David Letterman’s comedy, Dustin Hoffman’s acting, Buddy Guy’s music and Natalia Makarova’s dancing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeJkDewhTEw]Led Zeppelin - Rock And Roll (Live Video) - YouTube[/ame]

How cool?

Super cool Brewster! :clap2:

did they perform a seance to honor Bonzo?

Saw them in 75 in Greensboro NC, Plants voice was shredded and the sound sys sucked dick. Page looked and played like a junked out zombie

jimmy-page-6.jpg

Robert Plant lives in Austin Texas, makes bluegrass music with Alison Krauss and listens to Alex Jones.

You still think he's cool Sallow?

Yep.

Unlike Conservatives..I basically don't really care what the people who make art, I appreciate, do in their private time.

I'm also a big fan of Bruce Willis, Prince, Clint Eastwood, The Ramones, Mel Gibson and Alice Cooper.

I too try to separate the entertainer from their political lean. The only time I get ticked off is when they choose to use the time I paid to be entertained by them to politicize.

Obama was a Led Zeppelin fan in his youth? Yes? No way?

Dunno.

He seems to have a wide range of tastes in many things..I would think he is..

right, like not being able to name one player from his "favorite team" when asked? :lol:get off your knees and think for yourself, its embarrassing.:rolleyes:

He did look a little awkward.

Now what Led Zeppelin song would you dedicate to Obama?:D

Obama was a Led Zeppelin fan in his youth? Yes? No way?

Dunno.

He seems to have a wide range of tastes in many things..I would think he is..

right, like not being able to name one player from his "favorite team" when asked? :lol:get off your knees and think for yourself, its embarrassing.:rolleyes:

I ain't religious..so I am never on my knees..chico.

And if you listened to his tribute..he seemed to know them pretty well.

Forum List

Back