Obama holds big 2012 lead over Republicans

Again.. small sample polls this far out mean squat... you can find a poll to fit most any preconceived notion.. and I think, if I am not mistaken, that we had someone else posting a poll saying just the opposite...

Only 1 poll counts people....

Obama leads all potential Republican challengers by double-digit margins, the poll showed. He is ahead of his closest Republican rival, former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, by 13 percentage points -- 51 percent to 38 percent.

Obama holds big 2012 lead over Republicans - Yahoo! News

The debates should be interesting this time. Obama can't bullshit. He'll actually have to defend his firt 4 years. That should be real interesting.

Obama will still be preaching change. The problem is he will want change from his own policies.

The debates should be interesting this time. Obama can't bullshit. He'll actually have to defend his firt 4 years. That should be real interesting.

Obama will still be preaching change. The problem is he will want change from his own policies.

It will be funny when he pulls out his 2008 campaign speaches and tries to dust them off.

Patriot Act -Ooooops can't talk about that one.
Closing Gitmo - next
Reducing unemployment - no no
Oil Man Bush high gas prices - I don't think so
Wars - Did I end two or start two more?

Obama leads all potential Republican challengers by double-digit margins, the poll showed. He is ahead of his closest Republican rival, former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, by 13 percentage points -- 51 percent to 38 percent.

that article is, well....

here-

Sarah Palin and Romney lead the Republicans battling for the right to challenge Obama in the November 2012 election.

really? so palin has declared? can you link to that please?

and can you link to the poll?

thx in advance.

here try this-

Poll Date Sample Obama (D) Republican (R) Spread

RCP Average 5/5 - 6/5 -- 44.5 38.0 Obama +6.5

Rasmussen Reports 5/30 - 6/5 3500 LV 42 45 Republican +3
Pew Research 5/25 - 5/30 1227 RV 48 37 Obama +11
Gallup 5/5 - 5/8 886 RV 43 40 Obama +3
NBC News 5/5 - 5/7 RV 45 30 Obama +15

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ident_obama_vs_republican_candidate-1745.html

Last edited:
This is a joke right?
There are 6-8 states that will decide who the next President is.
My money is not on Barry in those.

It will be funny when he pulls out his 2008 campaign speaches and tries to dust them off.

Patriot Act -Ooooops can't talk about that one.
Closing Gitmo - next
Reducing unemployment - no no
Oil Man Bush high gas prices - I don't think so
Wars - Did I end two or start two more?

Okay, so he'll have a few bumps in the road to overcome.

But he can always fall back on keeping unemployment at 8% or below because of the ginormous stimulus hoax. Then there's that southern border fence he said was basically complete just a few weeks ago, or promising money to Brazil so they can drill for their oil while we keep ours safely in the ground. And how about those happy union stooges who now own their very own car company? And there's lots and lots more ammo for Barry to use, so man oh man he's really going to be tough to beat. Maybe we should just concede and wait for '16?

A sitting President has never won re-election with unemployment above 7.2%.
Tick tock.

Rueters.... :lol:

You may as well have linked to a poll done by the Daily KOS.

The kenyan doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell of getting reelected. He'll be kicked to the curb in a landslide, even it's Elmer Fucking Fudd running against him.

Forum List

Back