Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, MSNBC & liberals in general.

1978708_10152629344204894_8207842153813477051_n.jpg

How exactly did Holder's comments "foment a race war"?

The only people in this country hoping for a race war are Neo-Nazi militia members.

I don't think Holders remarks about being discriminated against by the police himself helped anything, do you?

Actually, they probably did.

But that's not the point, either. How is that "fomenting a race war"?

I don't see them trying hard to "prevent one" to me they just keep stirring the pot. But that's just my opinion

Which do you think would work better to "prevent" a race war?

Empathizing with the protesters and trying to calm them down, or just dismissing them out of hand like you guys seem to prefer?
How bout telling them to, oh, I don't know.....WAIT FOR THE FUCKING EVIDENCE.

Seems a more logical response to me, but then again I'm not into playing into the misguided emotions of the irrational.

The only people in this country hoping for a race war are Neo-Nazi militia members.

I don't think Holders remarks about being discriminated against by the police himself helped anything, do you?

I don't see them trying hard to "prevent one" to me they just keep stirring the pot. But that's just my opinion

Empathizing with the protesters and trying to calm them down, or just dismissing them out of hand like you guys seem to prefer?
How bout telling them to, oh, I don't know.....WAIT FOR THE FUCKING EVIDENCE.

Seems a more logical response to me, but then again I'm not into playing into the misguided emotions of the irrational.

Have you waited for the evidence?

Are apparently trying hard to foment a race war. Why? What's the end game?

Listening to Holders remarks in Ferguson & watching Lawrence Odonel last night leaves no doubt in my mind that they are DESPERATELY trying to create a very volatile situation rather than investigating or reporting it.

End the end all they accomplish is a further divided nation & a deepening of the resentment between races.

That's what they want. Divide and conquer - disrupt society to the point that dictatorship is welcomed to restore peace.

Listening to Holders remarks in Ferguson & watching Lawrence Odonel last night leaves no doubt in my mind that they are DESPERATELY trying to create a very volatile situation rather than investigating or reporting it.

End the end all they accomplish is a further divided nation & a deepening of the resentment between races.

I will say that I think Holder should have visited the Brown family and the police officer and his family. I think that he should have told both parties that his department would provide an impartial investigation in search of the truth and justice.

That's what they want. Divide and conquer - disrupt society to the point that dictatorship is welcomed to restore peace.

You should show that comment to your psychiatrist.

I'm sure you think the tactics of this gang of thugs is clever and unique. The reason you are a leftist is that you are ignorant and dull witted - if you were not, you would realize that this is exactly the tactic that Lenin and his Bolsheviks used to destabilize Russia AFTER the Czar had been ousted.

The American left is ultimately at war with the United States Constitution. The actions of Obama and Holder are designed to destabilize society in an effort to foment violence. Violence creates a public outcry for order, which totalitarians are always happy to provide.

You should read some history.

I'm sure you think the tactics of this gang of thugs is clever and unique. The reason you are a leftist is that you are ignorant and dull witted - if you were not, you would realize that this is exactly the tactic that Lenin and his Bolsheviks used to destabilize Russia AFTER the Czar had been ousted.

The American left is ultimately at war with the United States Constitution. The actions of Obama and Holder are designed to destabilize society in an effort to foment violence. Violence creates a public outcry for order, which totalitarians are always happy to provide.

You should read some history.

You seem upset. Perhaps some Zoloft?

I wonder why the self proclaimed moderate conservatives here never tell you where to put your wild crazy talk? Maybe they fear you or something. Weird.

Pretty much what you do daily.

So you think Sharpton was speech was trying to calm them down?
I say let the people who actually Lived there calm things down like they did a couple nights ago. The mayor said, these (people... rioters, looters that is still going on, how many days now? ) were mostly OUTSIDERS

no one I know is calling for them to be, dismissed. that's so disingenuous

Again, what did Holder say that you believe to be "fomenting race war"?

All he did was empathize with the protesters.

Protesters assembled in the name of race. He visited the family of the dead guy and proclaimed and invoked his own blackness in the process while ignoring the family of the cop. Only pointing out that he Ferguson police weren't demographically representative of the community (kinda like the Utah Jazz -- no mention of them).
He's fomenting race division in order to keep the segregationist black vote corralled.

[
You seem upset. Perhaps some Zoloft?

I wonder why the self proclaimed moderate conservatives here never tell you where to put your wild crazy talk? Maybe they fear you or something. Weird.

Again, the radicals are you Khmer Rouge democrats. The destruction of the constitutional republic to be replaced by a central, authoritarian state is far enough along that no one can deny it with a straight face.

Turned on MSNBC yesterday and taped the broadcast. They said Obama is great...lean forward...bend over...

Forum List

Back