Obama Hires Criminal Defense Attorney In Anticipation Of Benghazi Hearing And Emails

There won't be, .

Based on what?

Based on the fact that you guys have been trying to make it stick for nearly 2 years, and it still hasn't.

You guys? That's how hypocrites put it. Us guys tried for over two years to get anything to stick with Nixon but he quit and was pardoned before it could happen. But we weren't hypocrites about it. We didn't (and I'm sure you didn't) refer to those seeking justice with Nixon as 'you guys'.
Hypocrites deluxe.

Fights what?

He tried to cover up a terrorist attack because of his election. The other stuff about Benghazi I'm not sure about.

Pure asinine speculation...by an admirer of the party that HAS NOTHING ... That's why they keep recycling even the mud they throw...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This has nothing to do with allegiance to any party. Obama lied, Hilary lied and the White House got Susan Rice to lie.

Based on what?

Based on the fact that you guys have been trying to make it stick for nearly 2 years, and it still hasn't.

You guys? That's how hypocrites put it. Us guys tried for over two years to get anything to stick with Nixon but he quit and was pardoned before it could happen. But we weren't hypocrites about it. We didn't (and I'm sure you didn't) refer to those seeking justice with Nixon as 'you guys'.
Hypocrites deluxe.

I don't know if you understand what the word "hypocrite" means.

Hypocrites deluxe.

Great. Another lefty attempt at a condescending non-response. Stay on topic, Commie.

Hypocrites deluxe.

Great. Another lefty attempt at a condescending non-response. Stay on topic, Commie.

:lol:

By "on topic", you mean bringing up entirely unrelated events from 50 years ago?

Why don't you explain where you're seeing this "hypocrisy". If you do it well enough, you might convince me you understand what the word means.

:lol:

By "on topic", you mean bringing up entirely unrelated events from 50 years ago?

Why don't you explain where you're seeing this "hypocrisy". If you do it well enough, you might convince me you understand what the word means.
Lol lol lol yada condescending yada
I was plenty clear. If you don't get it maybe you can ask someone with an open mind to explain it to you.

Oh my! This lawyer also represented President Clinton during the impeachment process. Looks like those chickens are finally coming home to roost.

Blog: Was Obama Hiring of Criminal Lawyer Due to Benghazi E-mails?

well he does have experience in dealing with investigations and allegations of fraud

plus a broad experience advising individuals and companies facing congressional and

regulatory investigations

Well then, perhaps Obama's planning on making some charges against someone.

The partisan right is becoming even more delusional and pathetic concerning Benghazi.

Al Capone did not go down for what his REAL crimes were. :evil:

Al Capone has less to do with the OP than Tricky Dick.

You guys need to let it go. Quit embarrassing yourselves. Your dream will not come true, Obama won't be impeached and Hillary's not going to prison.

People who attempt to excuse this hack admin in its culpability over the Benghazi abject failure and its ensuing criminal coverup are contemptible. Just as contemptible as an institutionally and overtly biased media.

The partisan right is becoming even more delusional and pathetic concerning Benghazi.

You guys need to let it go. Quit embarrassing yourselves. Your dream will not come true, Obama won't be impeached and Hillary's not going to prison.

I was making an analogy, which rarely has much to do with anything.

Best not to do it then. Al Capone was a killer that went down for tax evasion. Obama is a President that's being falsely accused over and over and over by people that know Benghazi's not a scandal. They're doing it to make the least informed, stupidest members of their base happy.
Gotta please the village idiot.

Best not to do it then. Al Capone was a killer that went down for tax evasion. Obama is a President that's being falsely accused over and over and over by people that know Benghazi's not a scandal. They're doing it to make the least informed, stupidest members of their base happy.

Who gave the order to stand down and not attempt a rescue of the 4 Americans that ended up dead?

And Obama isn't a mass killer? LMAO

Who gave the order to stand down and not attempt a rescue of the 4 Americans that ended up dead?

that is still the 64 dollar question

1. There was no "stand down" order.
2. A "rescue" was attempted. One of the men who died was part of that "rescue" mission.

Forum List

Back