Obama has more "flexibility" now as he told the Russians

Yep. Glad I have a few survival skills and know how to filter piss

haha...you don't wanna drink YOUR OWN piss...knowing you it's probably got 35 years of barley and hop resins in it. unsafe to drink...lool

personally I'm gonna drink the water captured in banana tree leaves. the chlorophyll in the leaves and sunlight will kill bacteria.

Why not just drink tap water or bottled water? :lol:

You're such a gotdamn Diva. we talking about survival here ,not going shopping.

We've already seen him come out of the gate calling to RAISE peoples taxes..

I'm afraid we haven't seen nothing yet..

I guess that you didn't hear him ask Congress to pass a middle class tax cut and that he would sign it now.

"Now, fortunately, we shouldn’t need long negotiations or drama to solve that part of the problem. While there may be disagreement in Congress over whether or not to raise taxes on folks making over $250,000 a year, nobody – not Republicans, not Democrats – want taxes to go up for folks making under $250,000 a year. So let’s not wait. Even as we’re negotiating a broader deficit reduction package, let’s extend the middle-class tax cuts right now. Let’s do that right now. (Applause.)

That one step – that one step – would give millions of families – 98 percent of Americans and 97 percent of small businesses – the certainty that they need going into the new year. It would immediately take a huge chunk of the economic uncertainty off the table, and that will lead to new jobs and faster growth. Business will know that consumers, they’re not going to see a big tax increase. They’ll know that most small businesses won’t see a tax increase. And so a lot of the uncertainty that you’re reading about, that will be removed.

In fact, the Senate has already passed a bill doing exactly this, so all we need is action from the House. And I’ve got the pen ready to sign the bill right away. I’m ready to do it. (Applause.) I’m ready to do it. (Applause.) "
Obama: Congress can extend middle-class tax cuts right now | The Journal Gazette

Why is his ethnicity an issue to you?

Because his type of "folks" hate having a HNIC, it really burns them and I am glad that they expose themselves for the racist pigs and bigots that they are.

bite your tongue. don't ever talk to ME like that again, I'll snatch your panties up thru your asshole so fast you'd think your asscrack was gettin' a dental floss treatment. :mad:

Thanks for the laugh!!

haha...you don't wanna drink YOUR OWN piss...knowing you it's probably got 35 years of barley and hop resins in it. unsafe to drink...lool

personally I'm gonna drink the water captured in banana tree leaves. the chlorophyll in the leaves and sunlight will kill bacteria.

Why not just drink tap water or bottled water? :lol:

You're such a gotdamn Diva. we talking about survival here ,not going shopping.

You diva are such little drama queens who harbor such insane fantasies!!!

We've already seen him come out of the gate calling to RAISE peoples taxes..

I'm afraid we haven't seen nothing yet..

I guess that you didn't hear him ask Congress to pass a middle class tax cut and that he would sign it now.

"Now, fortunately, we shouldn’t need long negotiations or drama to solve that part of the problem. While there may be disagreement in Congress over whether or not to raise taxes on folks making over $250,000 a year, nobody – not Republicans, not Democrats – want taxes to go up for folks making under $250,000 a year. So let’s not wait. Even as we’re negotiating a broader deficit reduction package, let’s extend the middle-class tax cuts right now. Let’s do that right now. (Applause.)

That one step – that one step – would give millions of families – 98 percent of Americans and 97 percent of small businesses – the certainty that they need going into the new year. It would immediately take a huge chunk of the economic uncertainty off the table, and that will lead to new jobs and faster growth. Business will know that consumers, they’re not going to see a big tax increase. They’ll know that most small businesses won’t see a tax increase. And so a lot of the uncertainty that you’re reading about, that will be removed.

In fact, the Senate has already passed a bill doing exactly this, so all we need is action from the House. And I’ve got the pen ready to sign the bill right away. I’m ready to do it. (Applause.) I’m ready to do it. (Applause.) "
Obama: Congress can extend middle-class tax cuts right now | The Journal Gazette

All of that is a lie, and will not come to pass.

We are entering a depression. It is not going to get better.

Its a recession, is it not? I knwo they both suck, but there is a difference

I'm beginning to like his idea of taxing the wealthy...tax the shit out of all of Hollywood, sports, musicians, wealthy politicians etc etc...lets get this ball rolling..

Of course when they see that money isn't enough, who do you think they'll be looking at NEXT...

but hey you all voted for it

Um...we went into a Depression in 2011 I thought. shit is bad out here.

2 people got walked off my job last week. we have high unemployment at this place. it's like a ghost town. If I didn't know accounting and IT, I would be gone too.

Um...we went into a Depression in 2011 I thought. shit is bad out here.

2 people got walked off my job last week. we have high unemployment at this place. it's like a ghost town. If I didn't know accounting and IT, I would be gone too.

Hell, I been depressed since Nov 2008

I'm beginning to like his idea of taxing the wealthy...tax the shit out of all of Hollywood, sports, musicians, wealthy politicians etc etc...lets get this ball rolling..

Of course when they see that money isn't enough, who do you think they'll be looking at NEXT...

You just said something valuable just now....

Obama wants to "tax the rich" but ain't Hollywood(some of his biggest backers), rich?

You just said something valuable just now....

Obama wants to "tax the rich" but ain't Hollywood(some of his biggest backers), rich?

They dont matter. He will not have any more elections to worry about

I'm giddy to see what this gangster Kenyan

Why is his ethnicity an issue to you?

If Obama were to use his ethnic connection to African American men to help them break out of the cycle of crime and poverty, that is one thing.

But when I hear stories of an Obama supporter robbing a store and threatening the owner with a gun in his facing demanding he vote for Obama, then it concerns me that people are getting the wrong message, which is dangerous among certain demographics.

This is really a shame. I'd much rather have Obama start as Vice President, build his connection with the people to create programs outside govt to solve problems locally through coalitions; and work his way up to President after proving his solutions work. If he could prove that health care exchanges work first, then the govt could have adopted them.

But since he started at the top as President, without proving in advance how he can help uplift America, then it became a battle of ideologies and promises based on faith, not based on proven record. I wish he had not taken shortcuts, but did the groundwork in advance. he would have built a much more stable base of working programs instead of promises. And setting the more realistic example that you achieve recognition and authority by building your work record, not by emotionally pushing people to vote for you.

To be very blunt, it is like the difference between teaching people to get a car by going to work, saving for a downpayment and paying monthly. Versus getting someone to give you a car (or deciding someone is rich and doesn't need 3 cars, so they owe you). I apologize in advance for offending Obama supporters who DON'T think like that; but when your party gets someone elected by playing to that voting base WITHOUT setting up and PAYING for the programs to get those people up to par, then that is supporting someone getting the office while charging other people to pay for the programs. So unless you are paying for the cost, you are still part of the problem of depending on govt to charge other taxpayers, half of whom clearly do not agree to pay for such policies.

Last edited:

I voted for Gary Johnson. What was Romney's tax plan? What was his plan to get more revenue to knock down the deficit?

I voted for Gary Johnson. What was Romney's tax plan? What was his plan to get more revenue to knock down the deficit?

And I voted for Ron Paul.

Forum List

Back