Obama Has Made the World a More Dangerous Place

Baby bush took us into two unnecessary wars and destabilized the middle east.

THAT is what made the world more dangerous.

well, at least in actual reality

In "Actual Reality" Seal Team 6 departed from Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan, secured for US forces during one of the "unnecessary wars" you've mentioned, and Killed OSB after invading Pakistan.

I guess you don't think this made the world a safer place?

maybe you can comment on Obama SOME day...but I doubt it

I'll comment on Obama. He gets full credit for the death of OBL, which should have happened years and years earlier during the Presidency of the clodhopping idiot George Dumbya Bush and his administration of old, draft dodging neocons and bible school bumpkins.

More blithering from the Blame Bush croud of Obomots.

**yawn**

I suppose it won't get old until 2016

I'll comment on Obama. He gets full credit for the death of OBL, which should have happened years and years earlier during the Presidency of the clodhopping idiot George Dumbya Bush and his administration of old, draft dodging neocons and bible school bumpkins.

**yawn**

yep, that's all they really have to make Obama out to be some hero
it's sad

you are a sick person, so full of hate. I feel sorry for you.

lol.

So who are the conservatives who can balance the budget while not raising taxes and while increasing military spending?

Show us that plan.

holding the DOD budget constant is not an increase. But, if you want my plan---I would cut every govt budget by 25% across the board, no exceptions--everything.

We have never had a revenue problem, we have a SPENDING problem. We should not spend more than we take in. Can you do that with your household budget? Do you think its good that the country will be 20 trilion in debt by the time obozo leaves office?

I don't know who the GOP will nominate, but if the next president does not stop deficit spending, the country is over.

Since you and I have argued this several times, my point stands, that is a worn out argument on this board.

Nobody in the real world is proposing a 25% across the board cut.

You asked what I would do. I told you. You asked what needs to be done. I told you.

we are increasing the national debt by roughly a trillion dollars per year, what specifically would you on the left do to stop this? Taxing the rich is not an acceptable answer-------you could take 100% of the income and wealth of the top 5% and it would not solve the problem.

What is your solution?

**yawn**

yep, that's all they really have to make Obama out to be some hero
it's sad

It is somewhat amazing: I would hope that by 2014 they would be able to support their arguements based on much more substantive Obama Accomplishments........I can only suppose that his vapid presidency was indeed only founded upon retorical "Hope And Change."

**yawn**

We'll be blaming Bush for a generation, because his mistakes were so costly that it will take that long to correct them.

Not enough Americans want to reimpose the Bush era policies, and this basic, obvious fact is why first McCain lost and then Romney lost. And Democrats will use Bush's failed record against whomever the GOP nominates for 2016 too, and successfully as well.

**yawn**

We'll be blaming Bush for a generation, because his mistakes were so costly that it will take that long to correct them.

Not enough Americans want to reimpose the Bush era policies, and this basic, obvious fact is why first McCain lost and then Romney lost. And Democrats will use Bush's failed record against whomever the GOP nominates for 2016 too, and successfully as well.

:eusa_clap:

Yes keep Blaming Bush, excellent strategy.

**yawn**

thats really funny, Obama has continued every one of the "bush era policies", plus he added a terrible healthcare fiasco to the mix.

obama is bush times 10. and silly fucks like you continue to worship him.

Another collection of worn out talking points from the rightwing propaganda machine.

I'm still waiting to hear ONE conservative on this board offer a specific set of different actions that Obama should be taking regarding the Ukraine,

other than the painfully comical suggestion that reviving the missile defense plan would cause Putin to change course.

ONE.

Hey moron! It's too fucking late now for Obama to act like he's got a spine! The World knows he doesn't!!

Actually, it should have happened during the Clinton Regime, but Slick Willie was afraid of negative politics from it.

obama has made the world a more dangerous place. By removing American leadership, a void was created. What we are seeing right now are other countries moving to fill that void. Russia in Europe, China in the East. That's the damage that obama did, and why it is affecting the entire world. When the US abdicated its role and intentionally became weak, the stability of every other nation was affected.

Another collection of worn out talking points from the rightwing propaganda machine.

I'm still waiting to hear ONE conservative on this board offer a specific set of different actions that Obama should be taking regarding the Ukraine,

other than the painfully comical suggestion that reviving the missile defense plan would cause Putin to change course.

ONE.

Hey moron! It's too fucking late now for Obama to act like he's got a spine! The World knows he doesn't!!

And what kind of spine would have prevented Russia from annexing the Crimea?

Be specific.

holding the DOD budget constant is not an increase. But, if you want my plan---I would cut every govt budget by 25% across the board, no exceptions--everything.

We have never had a revenue problem, we have a SPENDING problem. We should not spend more than we take in. Can you do that with your household budget? Do you think its good that the country will be 20 trilion in debt by the time obozo leaves office?

I don't know who the GOP will nominate, but if the next president does not stop deficit spending, the country is over.

Since you and I have argued this several times, my point stands, that is a worn out argument on this board.

Nobody in the real world is proposing a 25% across the board cut.

You asked what I would do. I told you. You asked what needs to be done. I told you.

we are increasing the national debt by roughly a trillion dollars per year, what specifically would you on the left do to stop this? Taxing the rich is not an acceptable answer-------you could take 100% of the income and wealth of the top 5% and it would not solve the problem.

What is your solution?

1. no new spending without tax increases to pay for it, or cuts elsewhere, or a combination of the latter two.

2. no new tax cuts without spending cuts to match.

3. hold the rate of growth of existing mandatory spending to a rate slightly below expected tax revenues.

The world was and is a dangerous place before Obama was born....

shhhhhhh…. it's not like there were two world wars, a holocaust, the korean war, vietnam, the cold war…. afghanistan, iraq, gulf I, gulf II… ……

it's amazing how deep the obama derangement runs….

but the good news is that's why they're the only ones listening to each other….

It's amazing how far away some of these people are from mainstream America. This is why they are going to have so much trouble down the road. While it may well be possible to sell younger generations on smaller more efficient government, all the rest of the nonsense espoused by the far right just is not going to sell.

The world was and is a dangerous place before Obama was born....

shhhhhhh…. it's not like there were two world wars, a holocaust, the korean war, vietnam, the cold war…. afghanistan, iraq, gulf I, gulf II… ……

it's amazing how deep the obama derangement runs….

but the good news is that's why they're the only ones listening to each other….

It's amazing how far away some of these people are from mainstream America. This is why they are going to have so much trouble down the road. While it may well be possible to sell younger generations on smaller more efficient government, all the rest of the nonsense espoused by the far right just is not going to sell.

Maybe it's you and the left that is so far away from mainstream America
I work at an Amercian legion, before that a VFW...I think they speak mainstream more than any of the left on this board..and let me tell they are worried SICK over this mans (Obama's ) Foreign policies that has created chaos around the world...but carry on putting others down for what they think and act like it's you all who the only ones in TOUCH with things

Last edited:

ONE.

Be specific.

Can anyone help natstew here? He seems to have been stumped.

Be specific.

Can anyone help natstew here? He seems to have been stumped.

right, pass the buck when you have no answer. What do you think the US should have done/should do about crimea voting to rejoin russia?

**yawn**

thats really funny, Obama has continued every one of the "bush era policies", plus he added a terrible healthcare fiasco to the mix.

obama is bush times 10. and silly fucks like you continue to worship him.

Obama has continued Bush's policies? Then why is the GOP having a six year Sad?

Try telling the overpaid, leisure class, who are finally paying the tax rates they used to (although they could and should pay yet more) that Obama is just like Dumbya Bush. Try telling that to the neocons, who thirst for American soldiers' blood in Iran & Syria has not been sated.

Forum List

Back