Obama Has Made the World a More Dangerous Place

lol, pathetic how they still cover his skinny little hiney

That's because you are lying. :) Diplomacy actually makes the world safer not more dangerous.

yeah it did wonders for Libya didn't it.... after your dear leader dropped Diplomacy and took out their leader by assassination and left the country DEFENSELESS

but you can bury your head the sand if you want

The world was and is a dangerous place before Obama was born....

shhhhhhh…. it's not like there were two world wars, a holocaust, the korean war, vietnam, the cold war…. afghanistan, iraq, gulf I, gulf II… ……

it's amazing how deep the obama derangement runs….

but the good news is that's why they're the only ones listening to each other….

it truly is amazing, i had no idea his derangement was as bad as it is, i believe he should be confined to a 6X6X6 rubber room for the rest of his life and fed the pablum he feeds to his minions...., like you :up: ... :lmao:

That's because you are lying. :) Diplomacy actually makes the world safer not more dangerous.

only if those executing the diplomacy are competent, obama and kerry are not. Reagan was, Kennedy was, Truman was, Nixon was, Washington was.

To you. Because you hate them. I didn't vote for obama either time. But I am willing to recognize his good traits. Republicans can't admit he has done some things correctly. Including using diplomacy over force with Iran and staying out of the Ukraine/Russia bs.

Iran is building nukes right now, obama did not stop anything. I do agree that the russia/ukraine mess is none of our business, but again obama has made empty threats which makes his credibility zero.

lol, pathetic how they still cover his skinny little hiney

yeah it did wonders for Libya didn't it.... after your dear leader dropped Diplomacy and took out their leader by assassination and left the country DEFENSELESS

Actually he just allowed people who wanted Gaddafi gone do that...Personally I wish he had stayed 100% out of it because I liked Gaddafi. He had some really good policies. I personally think Obama needed to come into his own and so far in his 2nd term he has...He is using diplomacy more and force less which is a good thing.

only if those executing the diplomacy are competent, obama and kerry are not. Reagan was, Kennedy was, Truman was, Nixon was, Washington was.

To you. Because you hate them. I didn't vote for obama either time. But I am willing to recognize his good traits. Republicans can't admit he has done some things correctly. Including using diplomacy over force with Iran and staying out of the Ukraine/Russia bs.

Iran is building nukes right now, obama did not stop anything. I do agree that the russia/ukraine mess is none of our business, but again obama has made empty threats which makes his credibility zero.

Proof? Again none of our business. Iran knows better than to attack us with Nukes. They would be erased from the map. You want to shed blood by attacking Iran go join the IDF.

Actually he just allowed people who wanted Gaddafi gone do that...Personally I wish he had stayed 100% out of it because I liked Gaddafi. He had some really good policies. I personally think Obama needed to come into his own and so far in his 2nd term he has...He is using diplomacy more and force less which is a good thing.

oh good, he allowed it..that makes it all better for the people of Libya who are now at the hands of the WOLVES that Gaddafi at least had some control over...what a guy that Obama is

oh good, he allowed it..that makes it all better for the people of Libya who are now at the hands of the WOLVES that Gaddafi at least had some control over...what a guy that Obama is

Its not our problem. Not our country etc. They overthrew Gaddafi the people can overthrow the person running it now.

Its not our problem. Not our country etc. They overthrew Gaddafi the people can overthrow the person running it now.

the point is that obama backed the wrong side, just like he did in Egypt-----------------------------------------or, did he back the side he wanted to win?????

Another collection of worn out talking points from the rightwing propaganda machine.

I'm still waiting to hear ONE conservative on this board offer a specific set of different actions that Obama should be taking regarding the Ukraine,

other than the painfully comical suggestion that reviving the missile defense plan would cause Putin to change course.

ONE.

you want a specific set of different actions that i would take ? OR ??

if any of us Conservatives offered that lame brain mulatto specific actions the son-of-a-bitch would fold like a cheap chinese pocket knife.

when are you fucking sheeple going to understand that the mulatto is on THEIR side.., just what the fuck do you thin......, ooops !!, FEEEEEL what he meant he would have more flexibility, ""Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.""

i'll tell you the meaning/deffinition of flexibility: capable of bending or being bent, easily changed, able to change or to do different things, fold: to concede defeat by withdrawing (one's cards) from play (as in poker).., the fact is, this is NOT a poker game and if it were, the illegal alien mulatto would fold after the first card was dealt. :up:

Really, so we shouldn't worry about another 9/11 being plotted there by the terrorist who has taken it over

If it wasn't our country or worry then why did YOUR DEAR LEADER stick his business in it?

AP: Three years after US-NATO intervention, Libya is a failed state
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/...us-nato-intervention-libya-is-a-failed-state/
dear gawd we need to pray for our safety folks after Obama gets done

Last edited:

the point is that obama backed the wrong side, just like he did in Egypt-----------------------------------------or, did he back the side he wanted to win?????
I will admit he fucked up in Libya. Personally he should have backed Gaddafi or just stayed the hell out of it.

Really, so we shouldn't worry about another 9/11 being plotted there by the terrorist who has taken it over

If it wasn't our country or worry then why did YOUR DEAR LEADER stick his business in it?
dear gawd we need to pray for our safety folks after Obama gets done

There was only a 9/11 (which was a false flag btw) because we had bases in Saudi Arabia and were desecrating in OBL eyes the holy land of Islam. We should not have backed anyone in Libya and if we had it should have been Gaddafi.No one is perfect but he has been better than Bush for sure.

The world was and is a dangerous place before Obama was born....

Well in fairness the world every day becomes an increasingly dangerous place for the worn out ideas of conservatism.

which of these is worn out?

balanced budgets
lower taxes
fiscal responsibility
freedom
sane foreign policy
less intrusive government
charity
responsibility
honesty
sound borders
enforcement of laws
peace through strength

those are conservative principles, which of them is bad for the USA?

lol.

So who are the conservatives who can balance the budget while not raising taxes and while increasing military spending?

Show us that plan.

Well in fairness the world every day becomes an increasingly dangerous place for the worn out ideas of conservatism.

balanced budgets
lower taxes
fiscal responsibility
freedom
sane foreign policy
charity
responsibility
honesty
sound borders
enforcement of laws
peace through strength

lol.

So who are the conservatives who can balance the budget while not raising taxes and while increasing military spending?

Show us that plan.

holding the DOD budget constant is not an increase. But, if you want my plan---I would cut every govt budget by 25% across the board, no exceptions--everything.

We have never had a revenue problem, we have a SPENDING problem. We should not spend more than we take in. Can you do that with your household budget? Do you think its good that the country will be 20 trilion in debt by the time obozo leaves office?

I don't know who the GOP will nominate, but if the next president does not stop deficit spending, the country is over.

balanced budgets
lower taxes
fiscal responsibility
freedom
sane foreign policy
charity
responsibility
honesty
sound borders
enforcement of laws
peace through strength

lol.

Show us that plan.

ok, I answered your question, now you answer mine, which of the things I listed are worn out and bad for the country?

I know it will be hard for you to answer truthfully, but its Sunday morning, give it a try.

links in article at site
:eusa_shhh:

SNIP:
AP: Three years after US-NATO intervention, Libya is a failed state

posted at 10:01 am on March 22, 2014 by Ed Morrissey

An anniversary passed this week that went almost completely unremarked — and for good reason. March 17th marked the three-year anniversary of the UN Security Council resolution imposing a no-fly zone over Libya to stop the Moammar Qaddafi regime from attacking rebel-held Benghazi and Ajdabiya, and the three-year anniversary on the 19th of the NATO war on Libya. French, British, and American planes began bombarding the Qaddafi regime, an air war that would continue for months — while Barack Obama refused to request Congressional approval for it. Later, Obama would claim that Libya represented the smart model of Western intervention.

ALL of it here
AP: Three years after US-NATO intervention, Libya is a failed state « Hot Air

That would be the Libya that the Republicans accused Obama of not getting us more deeply involved in, isn't it?

balanced budgets
lower taxes
fiscal responsibility
freedom
sane foreign policy
charity
responsibility
honesty
sound borders
enforcement of laws
peace through strength

lol.

Show us that plan.

holding the DOD budget constant is not an increase. But, if you want my plan---I would cut every govt budget by 25% across the board, no exceptions--everything.

We have never had a revenue problem, we have a SPENDING problem. We should not spend more than we take in. Can you do that with your household budget? Do you think its good that the country will be 20 trilion in debt by the time obozo leaves office?

I don't know who the GOP will nominate, but if the next president does not stop deficit spending, the country is over.

Since you and I have argued this several times, my point stands, that is a worn out argument on this board.

Nobody in the real world is proposing a 25% across the board cut.

Obama Has Made the World a More Dangerous Place

The opposite is true.

He ended the Iraq War Mistake, which made the world less dangerous the very moment the last US troop left.

McCain or Romney would have us mired in Iraq still , but also in Iran & Syria.

Nice try though.

Baby bush took us into two unnecessary wars and destabilized the middle east.

THAT is what made the world more dangerous.

well, at least in actual reality

maybe you can comment on Obama SOME day...but I doubt it

I'll comment on Obama. He gets full credit for the death of OBL, which should have happened years and years earlier during the Presidency of the clodhopping idiot George Dumbya Bush and his administration of old, draft dodging neocons and bible school bumpkins.

Forum List

Back