Obama 'Has Blood On His Hands'

This police officer tells it like it is. Obama pushes a false narrative causes the hatred of police officers, resulting in the targeting of police for assassination:mad:

Blaming Obama for the shootings is ODS at its finest. There are no sane conservatives left on USMB.

In 2008 Obama held a different narrative re guns and gunfire:

SNIP:

Mobster wisdom tells us never to bring a knife to a gun fight. But what does political wisdom say about bringing a gun to a knife fight?

That’s exactly what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

This police officer tells it like it is. Obama pushes a false narrative causes the hatred of police officers, resulting in the targeting of police for assassination:mad:

Blaming Obama for the shootings is ODS at its finest. There are no sane conservatives left on USMB.

Obama pushed that narrative even at the funeral of the Dallas police officers. He hosted the terrorist group BLM at the whitehouse ..Obama is scum

Pres. Obama set the anti-cop tone early in his administration.

When he addressed a minor local arrest situation from the White House.

And said. "The police acted stupidly".

Race relations went down hill from that moment. ...... :cool:

Obama and his policies are to blame for today's war against whites and cops. When the upcoming Law and Order President Donald Trump takes his place, we will see a saner America, if it isn't too late by January 2017.

That is a fact. That was the one statement that handed power to the black nation.

They did act stupidly in that instance and it was way over blown..

All the guy had to do was show his I.D. but like a lot of blacks out there he has a chip on his shoulder.

Obama and his policies are to blame for today's war against whites and cops. When the upcoming Law and Order President Donald Trump takes his place, we will see a saner America, if it isn't too late by January 2017.

thanks for the laugh...

Way" over blown" on Obama's part...If the police caught me climbing in my window. i'd expect to be asked for I.D. and would gladly show it to them, and thank the police officer for showing up:thup:

Obama has been fighting against the NRA for some time . To try and stop freaks wh assault rifles .

It's not Obamas fault cops are killing people on video .

What's he supposed to say that he hasn't ?

"The police can do anything they like . They are perfect . Do as the government says and shut up and like it!"

Pres. Obama and Moochelle entered the White House with a giant anti-white, anti-police, anti-america, chip on their shoulders.

The pair's stated goal was to fundamentally transform America.

I do have to hand it to them. Because they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

And as Barak and moochelle's favorite preacher screamed from the pulpit, "God damn America".

The two have worked tirelessly to make those words a reality. ...... :cool:

You ARE stupid and prove it here EVERY DAY.

The cop merely asked Big Ear's buddy to identify himself...of course, that is racist in your small mind...and in BO's and the professors....right?

Obama has been fighting against the NRA for some time . To try and stop freaks wh assault rifles .

It's not Obamas fault cops are killing people on video .

What's he supposed to say that he hasn't ?

"The police can do anything they like . They are perfect . Do as the government says and shut up and like it!"
Timmy

There are institutions for special people like you....

SNIP:

Mobster wisdom tells us never to bring a knife to a gun fight. But what does political wisdom say about bringing a gun to a knife fight?

That’s exactly what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

Why would the GOP bring a knife?

SNIP:

Why would the GOP bring a knife?
Why not?

black_lives_1.jpg

Forum List

Back