What has HIllary accomplished?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We often get carried away talking about the e-mail scandal and the endless lies surrounding it and the ineptitude of Hillary in allowing it, and we all know her track record as Secretary of State with Benghazi fiasco and the Syrian fiasco with endless immigrants flooding Europe, but does anyone ever question what her accomplishments were that qualify her for being President?

What are they?

We often get carried away talking about the e-mail scandal and the endless lies surrounding it and the ineptitude of Hillary in allowing it, and we all know her track record as Secretary of State with Benghazi fiasco and the Syrian fiasco with endless immigrants flooding Europe, but does anyone ever question what her accomplishments were that qualify her for being President?

What are they?

Let's see.....as a Senator she worked for healthcare reform, early childcare, compensation for 9-11 responders and victims

As Secretary of State, she restored previously fractured alliances and organized global economic sanctions against Iran

But I guess that pales in comparison to being a reality TV star

What are they?

Let's see.....as a Senator she worked for healthcare reform, early childcare, compensation for 9-11 responders and victims

As Secretary of State, she restored previously fractured alliances and organized global economic sanctions against Iran

Ouch!

What are they?

I've been asking Democrats that since 2007. They deflect the question by default, because there are no accomplishments to list.

I would not want a Secretary of State who conservatives approve of

We have seen the Sec States they approve of......they tell lies to get us into wars......Yellowcake.......Smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud

Well, she was a First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State.
Holding office is one thing. Doing something w/ it is another.

How do you measure the success of Sec of states and senators ?

By the importance of their results in strengthening the nation, benefiting Americans, and putting hostile foreign powers in their place. On that last, the State Department has become nothing more than a shill for those hostile nations.

Also, I've begun assessing Congress by the number of bills they repeal, not bills passed. So far they all suck at it.

By the importance of their results in strengthening the nation, benefiting Americans, and putting hostile foreign powers in their place. On that last, the State Department has become nothing more than a shill for those hostile nations.

Also, I've begun assessing Congress by the number of bills they repeal, not bills passed. So far they all suck at it.

How about a sec of state objective criteria ?

It's so easy to say "she sucked , because I say so!"

What are they?

So far I've got

1. Became a Senator in a state that never elects the GOP
2. Worked for health care reform. Looks like that worked out well. (wink, wink)
3. Ended sanctions against a terrorist state? Really? Was it an accomplishment to give Iran a cash infusion so they can continue to spread terrorism throughout the Middle East?

How about a sec of state objective criteria ?

It's so easy to say "she sucked , because I say so!"

Hillary did not get us into any wars, no U.S. Invasions, no boots on the ground, no body bags

Sucks by conservative standards

What are they?

I've been asking Democrats that since 2007. They deflect the question by default, because there are no accomplishments to list.

All they have is fear mongering about Trump.

At least Trump opposed going into Iraq while Hillary voted to go.

What are they?

All they have is fear mongering about Trump.

At least Trump opposed going into Iraq while Hillary voted to go.
funny how no one seems to be able to produce any transcripts saying that :eusa_think: Only one I saw was him being on the fence. Obama (D) and Sanders (I) were dead set against that boondoggle and its documented

What are they?

So far I've got

1. Became a Senator in a state that never elects the GOP
2. Worked for health care reform. Looks like that worked out well. (wink, wink)
3. Ended sanctions against a terrorist state? Really? Was it an accomplishment to give Iran a cash infusion so they can continue to spread terrorism throughout the Middle East?

Hillary organized a multinational embargo with China, Russia, EU, Japan, S Korea that brought Iran to the bargaining table

Imagine using economic warfare to gain objectives vs military invasions

Forum List

Back