Obama had us at near world peace. Trump taking us to war ..

You know, I have to hand it to Obama.

He destroyed Libya, only for it to become an ISIS stronghold and have a US ambassador murdered. He made a prisoner swap for an American who ended up being a deserter who aided the Taliban, so that Obama could release Taliban prisoners at club Gitmo who went immediately back to fighting the US. Then he drew red lines in the sand that Assad crossed without any consequence, making him and the US look like a chump and swore that Assad had no more WMD's and the situation was resolved. He withdrew US troops from Iraq, again only to have ISIS fill the void. Of course, his ultimate achievement was Iran. He basically gave them a boat load of cash so that they could continue to spread unrest and terrorism throughout the Middle East and continue to inch closer toward nukes.

I suspect Obama is on the ISIS payroll.

The Libyan people overthrew their dictator. We just have some air cover . No us troop was killed .

And isis doesn't control the place . Stop lying .

You dolt, the Libyan people had the highest standard of living in North Africa.

Sure, he was a murderous dictator, they all are.

So why did the US intervene taking Gadaffi out on the mere threat of killing off a bunch of his own people when in the Sudan they did just that without so much as a peep?

Any ideas genius?

Gaddafi refused to be a US Puppet. That was a death sentence for him. Most Americans really are lost sheep. They're completely duped and clueless. In all my years of observation, i've come to a sobering conclusion...

Anyone or any nation that refuses to be a US Puppet, will be marked for death. Anyone who dares to be independent, will be putting his or her life on the line. We're currently in an 'Empire-Building' phase. Those who won't go along, must be eliminated. But all Empires fall. It's why our Founding Fathers warned against 'Empire-Building.' We're already $20 Trillion in Debt and spread too thin. A day of reckoning is coming. Bet on that.

In the military, you don't send a message by leaving the base standing. You level it. What is the point of spending 1.2 MILLION per missile when you leave the airbase so that they can start using it again almost immediately?

And, not cratering the runway with 4 of the 59 missiles they sent over there was a bad call. Same with not taking out the chemical bunker, because the only thing in that area is the base which is populated by soldiers, so no civilians would have been hurt.

And, even if most of the gas had been released into the atmosphere, it would dissipate into the atmosphere to non lethal levels after about a mile to mile and a half.

So, why do you think it was a good idea to send missiles, but not destroy the airfield? Like I said earlier, the primary mission and vision statement of the U.S. Military is to deliver ordnance on target and on time to destroy things and kill people in the furtherance of the goals of this country.

And, it hasn't helped that the "armada" Trump threatened to send to N. Korea was never actually assembled.

Bet you won't see further chemical weapon use in Syria for the rest of Trump's presidency.

Gentlemen's bet of a dollar?
Done.

Accepted. See you when Trump leaves office, and we'll take care of addresses and such.

You had 8 years of Obama why didn't he take care of it?

He did . Then trump came around and Assad was like "I can what I want now that the black guy is gone ."

He destroyed Libya, only for it to become an ISIS stronghold and have a US ambassador murdered. He made a prisoner swap for an American who ended up being a deserter who aided the Taliban, so that Obama could release Taliban prisoners at club Gitmo who went immediately back to fighting the US. Then he drew red lines in the sand that Assad crossed without any consequence, making him and the US look like a chump and swore that Assad had no more WMD's and the situation was resolved. He withdrew US troops from Iraq, again only to have ISIS fill the void. Of course, his ultimate achievement was Iran. He basically gave them a boat load of cash so that they could continue to spread unrest and terrorism throughout the Middle East and continue to inch closer toward nukes.

The Libyan people overthrew their dictator. We just have some air cover . No us troop was killed .

So why did the US intervene taking Gadaffi out on the mere threat of killing off a bunch of his own people when in the Sudan they did just that without so much as a peep?

Any ideas genius?

Gaddafi refused to be a US Puppet. That was a death sentence for him. Most Americans really are lost sheep. They're completely duped and clueless. In all my years of observation, i've come to a sobering conclusion...

Anyone or any nation that refuses to be a US Puppet, will be marked for death. Anyone who dares to be independent, will be putting his or her life on the line. We're currently in an 'Empire-Building' phase. Those who won't go along, must be eliminated. But all Empires fall. It's why our Founding Fathers warned against 'Empire-Building.' We're already $20 Trillion in Debt and spread too thin. A day of reckoning is coming. Bet on that.

It gets worse, Obama attacked Gadaffi without even notifying Congress. I reckon Europe gave him his Nobel Peace Prize, so he owed them by doing their dirty work for them. Under the War Powers Act, Obama was required to notify Congress after so many days at war with Libya. His excuse for not notifying them was, it was not really a war.

Bet you won't see further chemical weapon use in Syria for the rest of Trump's presidency.

Done.

Accepted. See you when Trump leaves office, and we'll take care of addresses and such.

He did . Then trump came around and Assad was like "I can what I want now that the black guy is gone ."

Now you are just babbling when Assad gassed people up to last September as was reported by the AP?

Good handle BTW timothy..

People die you don't care

Really? So you'd rather he start a horrific War with North Korea? Because i'm pretty sure you would savagely criticize him for that too. So what do you want Trump to do about North Korea? Let's hear it. I'm open-minded. I'm willing to listen.

If you're gonna threaten a country with a show of force like Trump did, you should have the ships available to show up there. Trump didn't.

No, I'm not interested in a war with N. Korea, but if the president says he's gonna send carriers somewhere, he should at least make sure they are available to do so before announcing it to the world.

When he said he was sending 3 carriers over there, that is probably the reason that Russia and China deployed spy ships, but they then found out there weren't any carriers to be seen.

What he did with N. Korea was nothing more than an empty threat, and if he keeps it up, our enemies will stop being afraid of Trump.

Oh, so when or if he engages in conflict with North Korea, you'll fully support him? Ok, i can respect that. I won't allow you to have it both ways.

Depends on the reason he decides to engage N. Korea. If it's for something real that is a genuine threat, yeah, I'll support his actions. If it's for something stupid, I'll bitch about it then.

By the way, do you think that Kim Jong Un is gonna be scared of Trump after finding out that there was no armada to begin with?
What you don't think little Kim doesn't know we have B1 bombers stationed in
Trump didn't turn back the "armada". He never sent one in the first place.

So now Trump don't have three carrier groups headed for NK?

What do you think pretend military guy that ships can cover thousands of miles in a hour now?

Doesn't matter to them. If he turns back the 'armada', they'll bitch & whine. If he engages in conflict with North Korea, they'll bitch & whine about that too. He can't win with them. It's all just hateful 'Party before Country' Bullshite. It is what it is.

Hey Stupid.....................................

HE NEVER SENT AN ARMADA TO NORTH KOREA IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Your shouting , that means you think aircraft carriers move as fast as jets

You're just a kid

No, what I said was that we never sent carriers there in the first place. Nothing was said about the speed of a carrier.

So give us your solution on North Korea. You're the expert. Let's hear how you'd solve the problem. The floor is all yours...

Any ideas genius?

It gets worse, Obama attacked Gadaffi without even notifying Congress. I reckon Europe gave him his Nobel Peace Prize, so he owed them by doing their dirty work for them. Under the War Powers Act, Obama was required to notify Congress after so many days at war with Libya. His excuse for not notifying them was, it was not really a war.

Who notifies congress anymore? That's so 1940s!

Done.

I don't know what you are crying about. Trump simply did to Assad what Obama promised to do but failed to back up his word

Any ideas genius?

I don't blame Obama for that one.. It was Hillary's war..

Done.

Now you are just babbling when Assad gassed people up to last September as was reported by the AP?

People have been dying in Syria for years . Spare me the fake outrage .

Any ideas genius?

Who follows federal laws on immigration? Who follows federal laws on reefer use, etc.?

Certainly Progs don't.

The US is now a nation of men, not laws.

Any ideas genius?

Your Messiah did with Syria or did you forget?

Any ideas genius?

I don't blame Obama for that one.. It was Hillary's war..

Was Obama not commander in chief?

Granted, he let a woman run the war for him who could not even use e-mail correctly, but that is his fault.

Molar was a confirmed terrorist and despot . Why righties cry over his death is beyond me .

Any ideas genius?

Some Americans get it, but not nearly enough. The US Government will kill anyone who refuses to be a US Puppet. That's what it's all about in the end. This one's a 'Hitler, that one's a 'Hitler', and so on and so on. The assassinations and invasions roll on. But one day, the US will have to answer for this 'Empire-Building.' All Empires fall. The US won't be an exception.

People have been dying in Syria for years . Spare me the fake outrage .

Since when?

More people died on the streets of Chicago in the 8 years of Obama then in Syria

Trump wants to change that, your Messiah was to busy figuring out his final four brackets

Done.

People are dying all around the globe. Is the US the world police?

How can a nation be the moral authority on saving life when it has murdered over 50 million unborn children?

Any ideas genius?

Some Americans get it, but not nearly enough. The US Government will kill anyone who refuses to be a US Puppet. That's what it's all about in the end. This one's a 'Hitler, that one's a 'Hitler', and so on and so on. The assassinations and invasions roll on. But one day, the US will have to answer for this 'Empire-Building.' All Empires fall. The US won't be an exception.
:cuckoo:

Any ideas genius?

They have to mold their new world order.

Those that don't play along will go bye, bye.

People are dying all around the globe. Is the US the world police?

How can a nation be the moral authority on saving life when it has murdered over 50 million unborn children?

Damn I guess I am wearing off on posters here..

That's something I would say

Obama had us at near world peace. Trump taking us to war ..

The OP is a f*ing LIAR.

Nobel Peace Prize Boy lost Iraq, had us fighting to retake it, had us in an Un-Constitutional war in Libya, has us in an Un-Constitutional war in Syria. ignored Russia / China / North Korea while trying to appease Iran, has us in combat in Africa, Yemen, etc... while running his own personal drone assassination program...and the OP wants us to believe Obama made the world a safer place.

He emboldened our enemies. He armed Mexican Drug cartels, the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, Al Qaeda, helped Al Qeada / ISIS / The Muslim Brotherhood take over their own countries / (tried to with ISIS), left the PLA/PLO terrorists hundreds of millions in his last days in office (which Trump thankfully stopped), etc...

Obama was / is a Muslim Extremist Sympathizer who aided, abetted, financed, armed, protected, defended terrorists, allowed them into the country after-which they killed Americans (like in Ca). His foreign policy FAILED in Iraq, FAILED in Syria, FAILED in Libya...he tried to overthrow the leaders of allied nations - Egypt (successful) and Israel (FAIL), and even tried to hack and take over control of US States' electoral processes right before the election.

Obama was the worst President in US history, even though his average approval rating makes him only the 3rd worst.

Forum List

Back