"Obama gwine cut my welfare check. Dat stealin'

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I trust everyone knows welfare is set to be reduced this friday nov 1. It's not a big cut, around 10%, but look for blacks to go ballistic. To them welfare is part of the Bill of Rights.

• Banned
Welfare should not be increased after the second child in a family. And there should be a time limit on welfare. Say 2 years of welfare in any 5 year period.

Maybe then these bums will understand welfare is not a lifestyle.

You want people off welfare? We need an incentive. Allow them welfare and work, as they earn more some is cut. So that they see a positive to working. Once they earn enough they are off welfare.

• Banned
Welfare should not be increased after the second child in a family. And there should be a time limit on welfare. Say 2 years of welfare in any 5 year period.

Wow! I cant believe we agree on something.

Glad to see i'm finally getting thru that thick skull of yours and into that tiny brain.

• Banned
You want people off welfare? We need an incentive. Allow them welfare and work, as they earn more some is cut. So that they see a positive to working. Once they earn enough they are off welfare.

What work?. Most of them are druggies and illiterates. What can they do.?

Maybe we should bring back actual food stamps. None of this EBT card crap. The change was done to remove the stigma of using stamps but why should we want to remove that?

Why work when you can get more on welfare than you do working? Where is the incentive?

Why work when you can get more on welfare than you do working? Where is the incentive?

The joy of busting their ass all day so that 65% of their income can be stolen and given to lazy fucks who live in luxury for doing nothing.

It's better to give than to recieve .

It already works that way.

But why waste your time working when you can collect the same amount for doing nothing. .. :cool:

[

Democrats have turned welfare into a career. That's why there should be limits to how much you can collect. I mentioned only 2 years of welfare in any 5 year period.

Forum List

Back