Obama goes on Fox News and gives interview.

Links are not explanations. I gave you a bunch of info in another thread - basically did half your homework for you. I'd appreciate a real response.

Bullshit , link us up to it baby.

The last link I gave is from a constitutional scholar.

Quit the lying would you.

I'm not lying. If you can't explain that to which you have linked, I am certainly not going to go to the trouble of reading it just to explain it to you.

You people are soo full of shit.

Your guys used it repetedly and that was fine with you at the time.

NOW you dont like it anymore because you will not get your way.

Tough titties

If you think we are a bunch of liars, then may one suggest that you might better employ your time studying up on the proper use of punctuation?

Republicans Have Used "Slaughter Solution" Many Times - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

you will survive my bad grammer but your fcailed ideas will not survive the facts Im affraid

"But it's worth noting that this "Washington power grab" was used 36 times by House Republicans in 2005 and 2006, when they last controlled Congress, according to the Brookings Institution's Thomas Mann. "

The man Mann is a constitutional scholar btw

Last edited:
It must be difficult to go through life without being able to play the "one of these things is not like the others" game.

The Slaughter Bill is not the same as the other instances of self-executing rules. As has been said ad nauseum by everyone who groks the issue: The House Has Not Already Passed A Bill To Which The Senate Is Adding Amendments.

That was a complete disaster for the Madman Obama.

Vacation.gif
~BH

Republicans Have Used "Slaughter Solution" Many Times - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

you will survive my bad grammer but your fcailed ideas will not survive the facts Im affraid

"But it's worth noting that this "Washington power grab" was used 36 times by House Republicans in 2005 and 2006, when they last controlled Congress, according to the Brookings Institution's Thomas Mann. "

Truth,

I asked you earlier today to show me where ANY previous use of DEEM AND PASS has been used on something as big and as economically challenging as healthcare. I didn't get a response...at least not before I had to sign off.

You seem very married to this arguement so, I was hoping you might answer my request now. Can you?

Truth,

I asked you earlier today to show me where ANY previous use of DEEM AND PASS has been used on something as big and as economically challenging as healthcare. I didn't get a response...at least not before I had to sign off.

You seem very married to this arguement so, I was hoping you might answer my request now. Can you?

Very civil of you , thanks.

It was used on many pressing issues like the taxes and I believe the partiot act.

Its hard to find a list out right , if you find one please share it with me.

I was trusting Mann who is a constitutional scholar whom I have never know to lie.

Forum List

Back