Obama goes on Fox News and gives interview.

Bret Baier's journalistic capital just went up 100% with me....he is a true professional who has once again exposed Obama for the left wing progressive he is.

That bill was never passed as he designed it by insistance of republicans.

Lie some more why dont you?

Go look up the meaning of the phrase 'super majority' and then let us know why his stupid fucking pork bill hasn't passed. The Republicans didn't have enough votes to stop it.... so, I ask you.... WHY NO BILL?

BINGO , it passed in both houses in some form by a super majority.

Stop with the lie that is will pass into law unvoted on.

Hey, dumbass... the bills coming out have to be the same bill. You can't pass bill A in the Senate and pass bill B in the house and say "DONE"

It doesn't work that way. Did you go to public school or something?

That bill was never passed as he designed it by insistance of republicans.

Lie some more why dont you?

Go look up the meaning of the phrase 'super majority' and then let us know why his stupid fucking pork bill hasn't passed. The Republicans didn't have enough votes to stop it.... so, I ask you.... WHY NO BILL?

Actually, two bills have been passed. You can't have both of them.... so pass one or the other and sign it. What is so hard? Why the drama?

Answer..... He doesn't have enough Democrats prepared to sign the fix. Simple. The Republicans are doing nothing to stop the bill. The Democrats - the intelligent middle ground Dems - won't vote for it. Why do you keep lying and pretending it the GOP?

That's not the process specified by The Constitution. The House has not voted on the same bill as the Senate. Read Article 1 Section 7 - the House's current plan violates it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Its going to be law and was voted on by a super majority fool.

Go peddle your bullshit elswhere

reconciliation is what you are asking for now?????

Do you realise Newt used this same tactic something like 200 times?

Wow, I have never seen Obammunists spanked this bad in my life!

Whooooweeeeeeeeeeeee!
Bap, slap, kapow, zowie, kabang, splat, biff, smack, stomp, and THUMP!!!!

Thank you fellow citizens!

;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Its going to be law and was voted on by a super majority fool.

Go peddle your bullshit elswhere

Wrong. One of the Bills was voted on...not both. The Bill that was passed by super majority is the corrupt one that gave special deals to Obama's campaign donors. If you're an advocate for this type of politics then you are part of the problem...and need to be flushed down the toilet with this Bill.

Pensito Review

When Republicans took power in 1995, they soon lost their aversion to self-executing rules and proceeded to set new records under Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.). There were 38 and 52 self-executing rules in the 104th and 105th Congresses (1995-1998), making up 25 percent and 35 percent of all rules, respectively. Under Speaker Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.) there were 40, 42 and 30 self-executing rules in the 106th, 107th and 108th Congresses (22 percent, 37 percent and 22 percent, respectively). Thus far in the 109th Congress, self-executing rules make up about 16 percent of all rules.

ps.........for those new to these forums, this Dogbart guy is hailed as amongst the USMessageBoard's famous "K00k 6"...........
He along with Rightwinger, Cold Fusion, Jillian, NYCaribineer and Maineman are the real radical fringe of the left on here. They are even left of MoveOn.org, the fringe amongst even the 21%ers.........so you're getting some real deep anti-USA stuff going on in their posts................

Just a sorta for the record thing..............

Last edited:
And please find an example when it was used for a bill that was not passed by both houses.

In fact, they ARE taking an up or down vote on the Senate health care bill. They're just doing it AT THE SAME TIME as they're passing the reconciliation language.

And please find an example when it was used for a bill that was not passed by both houses.

I don't think the lefties can cope with hard questions. Even Obama struggled with hard questions when Bret asked them. I almost felt sorry for him.

Republicans took power in 1995, they soon lost their aversion to self-executing rules and proceeded to set new records under Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.). There were 38 and 52 self-executing rules in the 104th and 105th Congresses (1995-1998), making up 25 percent and 35 percent of all rules, respectively. Under Speaker Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.) there were 40, 42 and 30 self-executing rules in the 106th, 107th and 108th Congresses (22 percent, 37 percent and 22 percent, respectively). Thus far in the 109th Congress, self-executing rules make up about 16 percent of all rules.

Boring. What else is on?

Oh!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA0TS9l_nJE&feature=related]YouTube - Animaniacs Intro[/ame]

:popcorn:

Of course they can't. It's why the Dems have to spread the meme that the bill is being held up by the GOP when members of their own party won't vote for it.

Forum List

Back